8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rascacielos)
    Expliquez.
    Because as she grows older, she's meeting the Doctor backwards so he's younger each time and has met her less and less. Makes sense in my head anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    The new Doctor Who series is going to start on the 23rd and with only severn episode then the following 6 episode in the Autumn time which is going to be a long wait to find out what happens. Also one of the four are going to leave within the opening episode, who do you think it'll be.

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/news-extra/ar...illed-off.html

I would probably say Rory however River has the possibility to as well even though the time line thing would be affected unless it was meant to happen that is. I reckon is between them two.

Can't wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    I really don't think they should bring back David Tennant... they seem to have a habit of bringing people back and by doing so messing up their storylines (Rose, Martha, Captain Jack, the Master, even the Daleks). Can't they just keep creating new stuff?
    I quite like it actually, apart from the Master's return, that buggest me immensely. The first episode with those spikey ball things was great, but after that it bored me. But then, it had to be something magnificent like the return of the Time Lords to kill Tennant off.

I liked Rose coming back and I think the Daleks have to come back over and over again - they are, after all, the Doctor's greatest enemy. They are what makes Doctor Who - if we had new monsters over and over again it would get boring because you know the Doctor was going to kill them off and you'd never see them again. At least with the Daleks, they still find a way of coming back. Plus who can resist their new colourful appearance?

As for Tennant, I guess there will be mixed opinion if he returns. He is generally considered to be one of the best Doctors of all time and most people were sad to see him go. A Smith-Tennant episode would absolutely make my day. :love:

(Original post by Bella Occhi)
    Because as she grows older, she's meeting the Doctor backwards so he's younger each time and has met her less and less. Makes sense in my head anyway :p:
    I thought it was just a big timey-wimey mess in no particular order?

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I think this is real, but just found out what the Silents' do.

Spoiler warning of course

Spoiler:
    Show
    When you stop looking at a Silent, you forget all about what you've just seen

We as the audience only see what the characters remember, cutting out the moments where they see the Silents (presumably this is what they are) because they forget as soon as they turn around.

I like it.
    Are the Silents the monster in the mirror from the trailer?

ReputationRep:
    wasnt river song already killed off in the library episode? time travel is confusing :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snapple)
    wasnt river song already killed off in the library episode? time travel is confusing :s
    As was droned into us last series, "Time can be rewritten"

ReputationRep:
    Well it is a big timey-wimey mess, they probably don't meet each other exactly backwards, but that basically sums it up - River sees the Doctor knowing her less and less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    No spoilers per se, SFX have given us their usual batch of teasers.

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2011/04/05/doct...moon%E2%80%9D/
    When you say "the gay agenda is back....?"

(Original post by spacepirate-James)
    The Lodger....I'm just saying

Why did they not do any Tennant naked scenes?

(Original post by Bella Occhi)
    Well it is a big timey-wimey mess, they probably don't meet each other exactly backwards, but that basically sums it up - River sees the Doctor knowing her less and less.
    Hmm, I didn't notice that. Must. Pay. More. Attention.

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to imagine the series without one of them, probably be either River or Rory then one of them will come back later in the series like they usually do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snapple)
    yeah she was but I think it might have been in the book which she had about the doctor (spoilers book) that it was the last time for her

ReputationRep:
    Is it defo starting on the 23rd? last i checked they hadnt released a date for the uk, and the 23rd was when it was coming out on BBC america...

ReputationRep:
    Thus far every time the Doctor has met River, it's been earlier and earlier in her time line.

Having said that, she could be meeting him inbetween those times and she wouldn't let on because those would be *spoilers*

ReputationRep:
    "Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Timelords."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aula)
    Thus far every time the Doctor has met River, it's been earlier and earlier in her time line.

Having said that, she could be meeting him inbetween those times and she wouldn't let on because those would be *spoilers*
    That's true.

ReputationRep:
    If any of them has to die, it's going to be Rory. The show is called Doctor Who, so to kill him would be ridiculous. We have already seen River die. If Amy dies, that leaves just Rory, who is less of a central character than Amy and only makes sense in the context of Amy too. As far as I can tell, the only one they can really get away with killing off is Rory. Especially since they've done it once already, we're already emotionally prepared for it!

ReputationRep:
    Spoilers -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you just look at the trailer they have all been changing clothes frequently which show all of them survive. Also, all of them have been seen filming in later episodes, including Amy, Rory and the Doctor being in episode 3. So obviously SM is going to kill them off againnnn only to bring them back next episode or something. I reckon it will be River, but she will be back/survive in a few episodes after the first two-parter.

ReputationRep:

Why did they not do any Tennant naked scenes?
    Because he's ten years older and less fit :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    Because he's ten years older and less fit :p:
    Now, I don't bat for the wrong team, but if I did, I imagine I'd bat more for DT than for Matteh.

You know which character I miss

Spoiler:
    Show
    Harriet Jones
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Former Prime Minister

Oh Harriet. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :erm:

I dunno...I'll have both DT & MS and Amy

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.