This discussion is closed.
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by gee_shakedown)
Anyone around tonight?
This week has been horrible. I think I'm starting to feel those depressive emotions again. I've just felt too naustious to eat, can't sleep properly, and just keep feeling on the verge of tears.
I'm here hun. Why has this week been so horrible? :hugs:
gee_shakedown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
I'm here hun. Why has this week been so horrible? :hugs:
Hey, I had this awful half term, nearly everybody went on a skiing holiday from 6th form...which I wasn't invited to. This guy I really liked said he'd see me when he got back.. then he told me he had a date with this other girl and so seeing me is inappropriate He then proceeded to be really nasty to me all week, really shoving it in my face. One of my very best friends suddenly stopped talking to me...
My friendship group are all at a sleepover tonight which I wasn't invited to. And also there were 2 loads of party invitations handed out this week... I wasn't invited to either.
Everyone seems to be being really insensitive right now aswell. I had this period of being nearly always happy from September - a couple of weeks ago, and now I feel awful again.
I know I sound really pathetic, but I just feel so excluded
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: for everyone hope your ok; thinking about all of you.
Pocket Calculator
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
what's with the Newfie flag?
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hey, I had this awful half term, nearly everybody went on a skiing holiday from 6th form...which I wasn't invited to. This guy I really liked said he'd see me when he got back.. then he told me he had a date with this other girl and so seeing me is inappropriate He then proceeded to be really nasty to me all week, really shoving it in my face. One of my very best friends suddenly stopped talking to me...
My friendship group are all at a sleepover tonight which I wasn't invited to. And also there were 2 loads of party invitations handed out this week... I wasn't invited to either.
Everyone seems to be being really insensitive right now aswell. I had this period of being nearly always happy from September - a couple of weeks ago, and now I feel awful again.
aww hun :hugs: you're better off without this lot of people. they don't seem like decent friends. i'm sure if you look underneath the surface you won't be the only one who wasn't invited. the guy is not worth your time. you deserve better than that. i mean, who goes round shoving it in your face? that's so shallow.

my sister and i have both had experiences like yours where we've been excluded from things. people don't always realise that they're doing it. don't beat yourself up over it as there are better people out there.

And just so you have one invitation this week (and i can assure you none of the others have this one!) all of us here would love it if you came to our dep soc meet we've not actually organised it yet but we've all suggested it at times so i'm sure we'll sort something out at some point and you can be involved every step of the way
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Pocket Calculator)
what's with the Newfie flag?
I usually pick a random flags, and was looking at my friends photos of newfoundland the other day when he went to visit a relative. I stumbled across the flag when looking at the list and chose it.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Bangers+Mash)
how is your toe? x
blackfish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hiya, I know how it feels to be excluded from everything. Whilst I was at secondary school practically nobody wanted anything to do with me. If a party was going on, I wasn't invited. If some of the "groups" from school were going to the city and I bumped into them, they would tell me to go home (which i never did of course

Talk to us, we are nice and friendly people
gee_shakedown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
And just so you have one invitation this week (and i can assure you none of the others have this one!) all of us here would love it if you came to our dep soc meet we've not actually organised it yet but we've all suggested it at times so i'm sure we'll sort something out at some point and you can be involved every step of the way
That sounds really good :yep: I'd love to meet up with some people from here.
Have you any idea where it might be?

:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im here too, riding out the hangover of death
gee_shakedown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
Hiya, I know how it feels to be excluded from everything. Whilst I was at secondary school practically nobody wanted anything to do with me. If a party was going on, I wasn't invited. If some of the "groups" from school were going to the city and I bumped into them, they would tell me to go home (which i never did of course

Talk to us, we are nice and friendly people
That you are
Being excluded is a tad rubbish, but the silly excluders don't get to meet people on here
How is everyone else feeling on here tonight?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
how is your toe? x
It was ok, I though it was going to start to heal up!
But I went downstairs and stubbed that exact toe on a baby toy (seriously, younger sisters :mad:)
So now not so good, the only reason I haven't been to A&E is because it seemed ok.
well, I think I may go in the morning as the pain i'm in makes me think it could well be broken

also, alcohol seems to have numbed the pain slightly haha

How are you doing today? :hugs:
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Gee - I'm not sure. Where are you based?

Hi VSM, how are you doing?

Luke - I'm rubbish but feeling better now I've got the Archers out!
gee_shakedown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm from Worcestershire
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm from Worcestershire
Hmm...ok....perhaps some of us could meet in Birmingham or something?
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Hi VSM, how are you doing?

Luke - I'm rubbish but feeling better now I've got the Archers out!
:hugs: Yeah same for me (except it's stella artois tonight)
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yay, that would be super!! :woo:
gee_shakedown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah I go to Birmingham lots so that won't be a problem :yep:
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can get to Birmingham, if nobody has any objections
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Course not blackfish
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.66%
No - but I will (103)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (637)
47.79%

Watched Threads