Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yay it snowed heavily in north london for a bit. Now it stopped

Oh well, I will still make a mini snowman!

ReputationRep:
    We had snow in November, and a little bit yesterday but apart from that it's just been cold in Manchester hoping for a white Christmas *fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suzie101)
    Beginning to wonder if Im going to make it home for Christmas, otherwise its me and the hamster with a can of soup.....
    If the snow continues for a long period and you don't have adequate stocks of food, it might get down to you on your own for the third meal.

ReputationRep:
    Finally snowing in London. Yussssss. I went to go take a shower and there was nothing on the field in front of my house or the garden to begin with. Half an hour passes and then I opened the window to let the steam out to discover that all the roofs are covered. Snow is ****ing glorious.

Excellent timing. :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    I just popped down the chippy, I swear grit is more dangerous than snow....someone has gritted in front of all the shops - grit has turned snow all slushy - slush has frozen...brilliant idea...Im going to upload a pic in a bit show you one of the roads by me....I wish I had a sledge haha

Please stop snowing in London. Come Monday it can snow all it wants :sad:

ReputationRep:
      We had about 4 seconds of snow at 2am this morning and most of it had melted by morning. Oh joy.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Loz17)
      Please stop snowing in London. Come Monday it can snow all it wants :sad:
      Just got a text and London is getting a fair bit right now!

ReputationRep:
      About 4 cm in South East London right now. We had a major snowfall but it stopped now. I love it though

ReputationRep:
      We only had it for a few hours last evening and night, but there is still lots left on the ground!
      • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
      Snow in London now

ReputationRep:
      We had a foot 2 weeks ago in hull.

None left :'(

ReputationRep:
      Snow, snow, snow you say?

It can **** off, **** off, **** off i say...
      lol serious i'm fed up of it now though.

ReputationRep:
      It snowed a little yesterday afternoon but the sun is shining quite brightly right now in Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
      It appeared to be snowing quite heavily in Sheffield yesterday but it hasn't settled except for a few patches on grass. Don't think it is icy either, phew!

(Original post by The Stig)
        Just got a text and London is getting a fair bit right now!
        **** :s:

ReputationRep:
        I'm in southwest london and it snowed heavily for about 2 mins, covered the ground about an inch half an hour ago then completely stopped. Sunny now

ReputationRep:
        I had 8 inches when I woke up. Didn't get much snow, though.

ReputationRep:
        raging, the one time i get a snow day and instead ive been stuck in an airport since 6

ReputationRep:
        Got some over East London to.... kinda melting now, nothin but blue skies and sunshine

we're getting more on the weekend anyway so meh : /

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2011
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.