Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJBSussat)
    Yeah - Ive got an offer for Engineering! What course you studying?
    gonna studying for Economics!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caught_A_Glimpse)
    Ahhh awesome
    Same! It was such a nice place!
    Are you planning on writing to them to confirm your acceptance?
    I haven't visited it before...is it pretty? Umm I'm not too sure yet, I haven't received the letter (I was notified by phone). Is that what you have to do??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JJBSussat)
    Yeah - Ive got an offer for Engineering! What course you studying?
    English! eeee hopefully I'll be seeing you in October!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plinguu)
    congrats to you too!!
    could i ask out of curiousity what your offer is?? (i got A*AAB and must get an A or A* in maths)
    and GREAT choice of course
    mine is AAAA. i'm from Singapore and we don't have A* yet! this means no room for screwups in any of my subjects though!

great choice too haha (:

(Original post by acm345)
    Yeah! another Queens' offer holder
    YAY Queens'!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r_u_t_h)
    My Track updated today and it just feels so official now!

And it's the same with me, I'm the first person in my school, as far as any of the teachers there can remember, to ever get an offer from Cambridge, so no pressure!
    Best of luck meeting your offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katey_doodles)
    MML! I'm for French and Spanish (ab initio) at St John's there doesn't seem to be many linguists floating about here, does there? Congrats on the offer!
    Oh there are a few Offer from Selwyn for German and Italian! Congrats on your offers, MML for life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katey_doodles)
    MML
    (Original post by rosemary93)
    Economics
    (Original post by c.andy)
    Land Economy
    (Original post by anx92)
    Economics
    HEY JOHNIANS

Look forward to seeing you in October...oh and your JCR is already thinking about how to make your freshers week awesome! :p:

Oh and katey_doodles - there's a chance I could be your college mum next year because I'm married to a "French and ab initio language" MMLer :p: Probably not but it would be amusing if it happened!

ReputationRep:
    any other engineers at Jesus?

ReputationRep:
    subject: linguistics
    college:newnham
    offer: A*AA

i found out last friday but only just got my offer letter
    didn't wanna post until i knew for SURE it was legit (and i wasn't just hallucinating the phone call)! :yep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kobie)
    subject: linguistics
    college:newnham
    offer: A*AA

i found out last friday but only just got my offer letter
    didn't wanna post until i knew for SURE it was legit (and i wasn't just hallucinating the phone call)! :yep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiamingles)
    I haven't visited it before...is it pretty? Umm I'm not too sure yet, I haven't received the letter (I was notified by phone). Is that what you have to do??
    So pretty!
    Ahhh right It just said something like they'd appreciate it if we write to them with our decision, but in any case we'll have to do it on UCAS anyway.....I guess it just makes it easier for them to know earlier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wickedislove)
    Track updated, makes me grin every time I see it
    There's hardly anyone on here for Trinity Hall!
    I got an A*AA offer for MML (French and German) for Tit Hall - anyone else for that college/course?
    Congrats on the offer - I've got a place at Tit Hall too for History! Having got the letter yesterday, it all seems so much official now

I have a friend at Tit Hall in his second year (his showing me around there in the summer was what encouraged me to apply - it's truly gorgeous in the sunshine...) doing exactly the same course as you and he LOVES it, so I'd say definitely a great choice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ejh1992)
    Hi, recently recieved an offer letter from Jesus College, was wondering if anybody understand what the 'Financial guarantee form' is?
    u will have to tell the person who is going to pay your fees to sign that he has enough balance in the bank to cover the full fees, maintenance etc

ReputationRep:
    My offer finally came through, A*AA in Further Maths, Maths & Physics, and a 1 in STEP 1.
    I mean, I'm grateful of an offer, but I hate STEP so much...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello dave)
    My offer finally came through, A*AA in Further Maths, Maths & Physics, and a 1 in STEP 1.
    I mean, I'm grateful of an offer, but I hate STEP so much...
    Did they specify what the A* needs to be in?

At least it wasn't STEP 2 or 3. I'm sure you can do it. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I got an A*AA offer for MML (French and German) for Tit Hall - anyone else for that college/course?

Haha same here, whenever I look at my track it makes me all happy now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Got the tshirt)
    Did they specify what the A* needs to be in?

At least it wasn't STEP 2 or 3. I'm sure you can do it. Good luck!
    Na the A*'s is any of Maths, FM or Physics. I need an extra 2 marks in C4 next week for an A* in Maths, so thats ok. And yeah, but I've never heard of STEP 2 or 3 offers for engineering, that's just nasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello dave)
    Na the A*'s is any of Maths, FM or Physics. I need an extra 2 marks in C4 next week for an A* in Maths, so thats ok. And yeah, but I've never heard of STEP 2 or 3 offers for engineering, that's just nasty.
    Sure I've seen one on TSR!

I've got C4 today
    Doesn't really matter what I get as long as I don't totally blow it as I only need an A in Maths unfortunately.
    All the best for next week

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how long does it take for Track to update?.. its been over a week..

ReputationRep:
    I'm Trinity Hall! (For Law...) Loving ucas right now...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.