A Level students,how many exam do you have in June? Watch

sikhtank27
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Craming Revision)
Yeh pretty solid bro pretty solid hows you'rs going i remember you from last years threads, we revised chem together lool how is chem work going? i flopped last year so didnt go uni
Same lol, i got CC in chem and bio last year, just got unit 5,4 in chem and bio this year..need to get A's in all of them to get into pharmacy, this is my last chance so i'm just doing loads of past papers from, 6am to 9 pm everyday lol
Craming Revision
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by sikhtank27)
Same lol, i got CC in chem and bio last year, just got unit 5,4 in chem and bio this year..need to get A's in all of them to get into pharmacy, this is my last chance so i'm just doing loads of past papers from, 6am to 9 pm everyday lol
wtf same here bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf!! keep me updated bro lets work together and we will kill it! i aint touched much of psychology got cccd last year did 4 a2s but flopped man.. got 12 exams need a's in all done bare chem prper sorted for chem and maths but bio im slackin a bit aint touched much yet ****ting it bro! wolves is insurance
EstebanK0
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
wtf same here bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf!! keep me updated bro lets work together and we will kill it! i aint touched much of psychology got cccd last year did 4 a2s but flopped man.. got 12 exams need a's in all done bare chem prper sorted for chem and maths but bio im slackin a bit aint touched much yet ****ting it bro! wolves is insurance
Which exam board are you with for bio and chem? I'm in the same position as both of you guys.
Craming Revision
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by EstebanK0)
Which exam board are you with for bio and chem? I'm in the same position as both of you guys.
ocr chem and bio
EstebanK0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
ocr chem and bio
I do ocr b chem :/

Gonna get through this revision with The Weeknd in the background.
Craming Revision
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by EstebanK0)
I do ocr b chem :/

Gonna get through this revision with The Weeknd in the background.
dont watch bro new song out today aswell! gifted proper sickkk track but french is so ****.
42wallabyway
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Technically, I don't have any in June, but I have 7 in May... I wish they were more spread out so I didn't have to so much work for several subjects all on the same day :unimpressed:
EstebanK0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
dont watch bro new song out today aswell! gifted proper sickkk track but french is so ****.
I hate French Montana
sikhtank27
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
lol, Yeah defo but i'm doing AQA board for chem and bio...biology is the hardest especially unit 4, its so unpredictable, chemistry is easy once you get the method. You applying for pharmacy aswell then?...defo keep you up to date with revision, sheeeeting bricks for next month lolz
Craming Revision
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
lol, Yeah defo but i'm doing AQA board for chem and bio...biology is the hardest especially unit 4, its so unpredictable, chemistry is easy once you get the method. You applying for pharmacy aswell then?...defo keep you up to date with revision, sheeeeting bricks for next month lolz
trus me man, we indians clock chem easy but yeh bio too much man.. maths exams start for me this month first exam in 2 days.. alowe ****ting next month loool im ****ting this month aswell!
sikhtank27
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
trus me man, we indians clock chem easy but yeh bio too much man.. maths exams start for me this month first exam in 2 days.. alowe ****ting next month loool im ****ting this month aswell!
LOLLLLLLL....trust chemistry and maths is a asian thing!!, biology is a gora thing loll, but we know we have to do it ..i'm sheeet at maths why i choose to do business studies instead lolz, na jus keep your head down slap the past papers out n you'll be sorted...allow the kuri atm, there're propa distraction lol
Craming Revision
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOLLLLLLL....trust chemistry and maths is a asian thing!!, biology is a gora thing loll, but we know we have to do it ..i'm sheeet at maths why i choose to do business studies instead lolz, na jus keep your head down slap the past papers out n you'll be sorted...allow the kuri atm, there're propa distraction lol
haha trust me loool! bio defo is a gora thing, ye man locked off all kuri and gym aswell untill summer got 12 exams bro you lucky you only got 4! how you revising content for bio 4? man i keep forgetting most of it with chem its easy logic when you know wag1 but with bio like learning all material most doesnt even stick in bro :/
The Lawful T.J
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Actually, I find Chemistry easy too, and I'm not Asian

Posted from TSR Mobile
Craming Revision
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by The Lawful T.J)

Posted from TSR Mobile
we jst generlly find it alot more easier..
sikhtank27
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah i was just joking around, dont take it too serious bro!
The Lawful T.J
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
we jst generlly find it alot more easier..
Fair enough and Biology's hard, man - the answers, sometimes, are just ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
dobbie180
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
BIOL 4
BIOL 5
CHEM 1
CHEM 2
CHEM 4
CHEM 5
Home Economics 4
Craming Revision
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Fair enough and Biology's hard, man - the answers, sometimes, are just ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
loool trust me bro, how you revising it? so much content aswell! :/
username953561
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
2 down, 12 to go! Sad times
The Lawful T.J
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah i was just joking around, dont take it too serious bro!
I wasn't taking it seriously, at all :P haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads

Latest