The Student Room Group

The Physics PHYA2 thread! 5th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anythingoo1
Sweet, thank you for that explanation, in my book, I can follow it up to the dsin(theta) part, but I don't understand how to explain the part with the n in words, and you've just done that, thanks a lot buddy!

glad to help :biggrin: good luck :rolleyes:
Where have you died people? You have exam on the 5th. Get revising seriously!:angry:
i know im kinda late to show this, and wouldve been more useful earlier on, but this website has all the questions interms of topics of PHYA2, meaning you can work on your weaknesses, so i suggest for everyone who is struggling with a specific topic, to have a go at their topic stated in the website tomorrow !!

http://ranelaghalevelphysics.wikispaces.com/PastPapers
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by masryboy94
i know im kinda late to show this, and wouldve been more useful earlier on, but this website has all the questions interms of topics of PHYA2, meaning you can work on your weaknesses, so i just everyone who struggles witha specific topic, to have a go at their topic stated in the website tomorrow !!

http://ranelaghalevelphysics.wikispaces.com/PastPapers

Oh, thanks man! :smile:
Maaaaaaaan. Not looking forward for this exam specifically..
Reply 726
can someone write up an answer to a 6 mark experiment question?

i need some guidance on those :redface:
Reply 727
Which 6 marker u reckon will come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amujamu

Posted from TSR Mobile

looking through all the 6 markers, the majority was materials and waves and one on energy (Ep and Ek) so i think this time around something on energy/ mechanics will come up weirdly. im expecting the unexpected tbh.
Original post by amujamu

Posted from TSR Mobile

The one in January was on Stationary Waves so I'd rule that out...
Reply 730
Just one more day until the exam now!
Original post by NedStark
For the count the squares under the line trick, what's the the general method of part sqaures. Do we consider them as halves or something?

Hey, What is up? m8, you know that jan 13 paper? I did it today. The question 2c, you were right. Since the velocity is same, there is no increase in ke so it must be only heat and sound due to friction. since, EK=1/2xMxV^2. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 732
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Maaaaaaaan. Not looking forward for this exam specifically..

This is my 3rd time sitting it! 2nd resit :P So I'm really not either haha. 3rd time lucky :wink:
Reply 733
Original post by Jack93o
can someone write up an answer to a 6 mark experiment question?

i need some guidance on those :redface:

I have these from somewhere? They might help
Original post by FLLF
I have these from somewhere? They might help

Just what I was looking for myself, brilliant.... thanks ! :biggrin:
Reply 735
Does anyone have the Jan 2013 PHYA2 QP and MS? I know it's prob posted here somewhere but I can't find it. Thanks.
Reply 736
Original post by resist
Does anyone have the Jan 2013 PHYA2 QP and MS? I know it's prob posted here somewhere but I can't find it. Thanks.

page 31
Reply 737
Cheers!
Does anyone know if there's an examiner's report for January 2012?
Reply 739
They don't post them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest