Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    More often than not, nothing is achieved because everyone thinks that someone will do something about it, but nobody does anything about it. Stop and take charge today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dj_macky)
    More often than not, nothing is achieved because everyone thinks that someone will no something about it, but nobody does anything about it. Stop and take charge today!
    too right!

(Original post by CasualSoul)
    Don't switch to British Gas :pierre:
    Lol that's a good one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Lol that's a good one.
    haha :rofl:

thanks

ReputationRep:
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lambardi
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    "You will always miss 100% of the shots you never take"

:albertein:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cashmee)
    The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. – Vince Lambardi

love that + 1 rep (all out )

ReputationRep:
    "Humans will forever fascinate me. We create barriers, build walls and separate ourselves, only for them to be broken and subsequently rebuilt"

ReputationRep:
    "Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings" - Salvador Dali

ReputationRep:
    "Hardwork spotlights the character of people:

some turn up their sleeves

some turn up their noses

and some don't turn up at all"

ReputationRep:
    "It is better to be hurt by the truth than to be comforted with a lie"

ReputationRep:
    "Don't be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That is only the initial impression. The important thing is to not retreat; you have to master yourself"

- Olga Korbut

ReputationRep:
    "If we all understood that everyone has their own battles to fight,insecurities to face, loves to contend and goals to attain. the world would be a gentler place" - Unknown

ReputationRep:
    What comes around has probably already gone around at some point in the past :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    "I did it because I can, I can because I want to and I want to because you said I couldn't"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    “If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that?

Even the corrupt do that much.

If you are kind only to your friends
    How are you different from anyone else” - Jesus

ReputationRep:
    “In life we do things. Some we wish had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads
    but they all make us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us.

If we were to reverse any of them we would not be the person we are so do not be afraid to live. Yes, you will make mistakes, which can cause painful memories but

never ever second guess who you are or where you have been and most importantly where it is you are going.

ReputationRep:
    "People can talk all they want. It's up to you whether you decide to listen or not"

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last but not least

“People don’t always need advice. Sometimes all they need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen and a heart to understand”

ReputationRep:
    If you fail to prepare, then you are prepared to fail.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.