Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Should have never left.

ReputationRep:
    Two goals and two assists for Bale so far in this match.

Bloody hell Rakitic just scored a great goal.

5-3, 30 minutes left, and the god Alonso has just come on, great match so far.

Bale's dive was so bad :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Bale is killing it on that right wing.

Ronaldo Isco Bale

Actually ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo has 14 goals in 6 games against Sevilla...

ReputationRep:
    such an entertaining game :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Why couldn't Madrid play that style against Barca, would have been such a great watch if they had, instead of the boring spectacle we got.

ReputationRep:
    "There's a Nato conference in the middle as Real Madrid win a free-kick 30 yards from goal in stoppage-time. Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale are on hat-tricks, but Cristiano Ronaldo pulls rank and shoos them away. Then from nowhere Sergio Ramos takes it, forcing the Sevilla keeper into a flying stop!".

BBC live text is brilliant sometimes :laugh:

Can imagine Ramos just sprinting in from his own half and belting it just as the ref blows the whistle taking them all by surprise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aa22)
    Good win for Porto. Sporting did well to get back into the game but then instantly lost concentration to allow Danilo to score (a really good goal though, have to admit), maybe it was the youth/inexperienced becoming too excited or something.

Overall, porto weren't too troubled. Helton made good saves, Montero really should have scored that one point blank chance he had.

And yes. William Carvalho was excellent for most of the match. Really impressive performance in a big match.

Benfica's match wasn't very eventful. Just a basic win without having played anything amazing. Cavaleiro got a start though, played 80mins and was pretty good. Seemed a bit timid to do anything like he showed against Cinfães though... But there were flashes of good things.

5 points already seems a bit too early, but I would have never put it past Porto yo be able to do that. They are just too consistent. A bit disappointing that we've given a big lead to Porto since its so early in the season.

Didn't manage to catch anything else..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesterday was another Benfica game that missed. I’m not doing well with watching Benfica at the moment! Seemed like another basic win without playing their best stuff. Got the job done and all three points went your way, nothing else really needed.

As for Porto, we played completely opposite to how we played against Sporting. We were poor. Saying that, Belenenses played well and completely deserved their point. One of those games we must put behind us and completely forget about.

And now only three points between us. Currently watching Sporting-Maritimo. Decent so far. Two nice goals too, one from Capel and then a nice free kick from Ferreira. And just as i type this Maritimo had a penalty and made it 2-1! If it stays like this then it’s been a successful weekend for Benfica!

ReputationRep:
    Another 2 goals for ronaldo tonight. Explain to me why he should not win Ballon d'or. He's just ridiculous atm, raping every team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pistol 33)
    Another 2 goals for ronaldo tonight. Explain to me why he should not win Ballon d'or. He's just ridiculous atm, raping every team.
    Because messi does it better. Anyways ballon d'Or better go to Bastian.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pistol 33)
    he didn't rape Barcelona very well did he :lol:

Wow

ReputationRep:
    Last time i checked messi is on a goal drought. But he should win Ballon d'or i agree aswell, despite having less goals than ronaldo this season, this year, all competitions. But he's a good boy he deserves it!

ReputationRep:
    Its Messi or Ribery. I don't care if they're "badboys" as long as they don't break the law like murder or steal and stuff like that they're athletes not priests.

ReputationRep:
    Victor enyeama finally got his long overdued chance in a top league, and he's playing amazing. Best keeper in ligue 1 and easily the best and most consistent African keeper of the past decade. Shame it's happened so late in his career.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is he about 42?

ReputationRep:
    Koln just hammered U.Berlin 4-0 in the top of the table 2.Bundesliga clash, boring game though. looks like they've got promotion sorted.

Koln surely must be the biggest European city without a top flight team?

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo wasnt great at the end of last season, or the very beginning of this season.

Messi, when fit has been as good as ever, but he's been injured a fair bit this year. He might win it simply because he's Messi though.

Schweinsteiger is the heartbeat of a treble winning Bayern, only when he's out do they realise how much he's missed. He's a complete player (this term gets thrown around too much, but actually applies here).

Messi/Schweinsteiger for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Koln just hammered U.Berlin 4-0 in the top of the table 2.Bundesliga clash, boring game though. looks like they've got promotion sorted.

Koln surely must be the biggest European city without a top flight team?
    How big is it in comparison to Sheffield and Leeds?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice goal from Bale.

ReputationRep:
    Good finish from Bale

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 24, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.