Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Describe The Person Above You Generation X watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: [MULTIPLE VOTES ALLOWED!!] Who would you like to meet face to face?
    This Honest
    41.67%
    The Epicurean
    20.83%
    Ranbow99
    25.00%
    L'Evil Fish
    37.50%
    Olympiad
    29.17%
    Malevolent
    37.50%
    Boumavilla
    12.50%
    ZRO
    29.17%
    Stevo F
    20.83%
    The Mad Dog
    12.50%
    Simran Mars Foster
    12.50%
    Beeninetytwo
    25.00%
    ipoop
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    swrry :sad: You can be deputy Admin? :puppyeyes:
    Noooo :emo: :no:

I want to be the thread's parteh planner :ahee:

:party:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    SITC Really?
    Yeah

I don't watch much of it anymore. I already know the episodes off by heart - so I've switched to other shows. But seeing Charlotte York immediately reminds me of TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ranbow99)
    Noooo :emo: :no:

I want to be the thread's parteh planner :ahee:

:party:
    swrry :sad: :getmecoat:

Okay! you can be the thread's parteh planner! :ahee:

(Original post by ranbow99)
    But Zed said you're called 'Teh Won' and we have to believe everything he says as he is the wise master of this thread, so it is Teh Won :pierre:
    Ooh, I like that :smug: Everybody else in this thread should follow Ranbow's lead :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Did someone say party?!?

(Original post by SecretDuck)
    Yeah

I don't watch much of it anymore. I already know the episodes off by heart - so I've switched to other shows. But seeing Charlotte York immediately reminds me of TSR.

I'm more of a DH person myself

ReputationRep:
    SITC Really?
    Always detested that show from the first time I saw it! No sex was had, they tricked my 15 y/o mind into watching it for 30 damn minutes! :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Always detested that show from the first time I saw it! No sex was had, they tricked my 15 y/o mind into watching it for 30 damn minutes! :unimpressed:
    Jesus haha seriously you watched it cause you thought there was sex in it ? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Jesus haha seriously you watched it cause you thought there was sex in it ? :laugh:
    I'm not going to lie, YES!! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I'm not going to lie, YES!! :rofl:
    My lord...

No comment.

ReputationRep:
    My lord...

No comment.
    I was 15, alone for the night... and flickering through the channels I saw a promising title... I would have been stupid not to have stuck around... I was stupid to stick around
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ipoop)
    I was 15, alone for the night... and flickering through the channels I saw a promising title... I would have been stupid not to have stuck around... I was stupid to stick around
    When you're so used to a show, you don't mind watching it. You actually start to like it. I'm more of a rom-com gal in all honesty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)
    Internet is better friend. It wont hook you then disappoint you

ReputationRep:
    The title does seem to imply as much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    The title does seem to imply as much.
    Mmm i was never trapped into it.

ReputationRep:
    When you're so used to a show, you don't mind watching it. You actually start to like it. I'm more of a rom-com gal in all honesty
    By God was my mother hooked on that show! :indiff: And a few of my female friends as well :indiff:

I also detest rom-coms... They all seem the same... same cheesy unimaginative plots and endings... :dontknow:
    Internet is better friend. It wont hook you then disappoint you
    Ain't that the truth! :five: Although it does try many times with such wonderful hits like 2 girls 1 cup... :sexface:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by ipoop)
    By God was my mother hooked on that show! :indiff: And a few of my female friends as well :indiff:

I also detest rom-coms... They all seem the same... same cheesy unimaginative plots and endings... :dontknow:

Ain't that the truth! :five: Although it does try many times with such wonderful hits like 2 girls 1 cup... :sexface:
    Rom coms are nice - but even though I can predict the ending, oh, it's magical!

Then the credits roll and the night becomes dark and I can switch off the light - provided my nightdress doesn't get tangled in with all the wires

ReputationRep:
    Hey all you really not so but really lovely people :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipoop)

Oh lord. :puke:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    Hey all you really not so but really lovely people :hi:
    Welcome to the lions den. :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the lions den. :hat2:
    Why thank you :hat2:

wait you are a lion awesome :ahee: I finally found a talking lion :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Converse girl)
    Why thank you :hat2:

wait you are a lion awesome :ahee: I finally found a talking lion :awesome:
    She's a Duck.. A secret Agent Duck... The username says it all really :erm:
    Rom coms are nice - but even though I can predict the ending, oh, it's magical!

Then the credits roll and the night becomes dark and I can switch off the light - provided my nightdress doesn't get tangled in with all the wires
    Provided your nightdress doesn't instantly slither down your gracious body and reveal the midnight duck.. :zomg: That's where he is isn't he?

Can you rate this on a scale of 1 - 10 how crude what I just wrote was? :beard:

Also, is the kind of thing that can make a girl tell her boyfriend to come and "beat me up"? :holmes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.