Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Well there lies the difference between me and you. You're evidently a manical sociopath that enjoys the deaths of Muslims and actually salivate at the prospect of them being bombed "ten fold" and then say "its incredibly sad to watch some of the news broadcasts over the past few days"

you must be a retard.
    So its okay to kill innocent American's on Patriots Day?..... revenge is a dish best served cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm600)
    I think it's domestic. If it was foreign why were there no claims? Do you not think the Ricin letters are related?

Info on bomb making is readily available online, they would have access to all the resources they needed in the US. No reason to assume their foreign or religious at this point.
    It wasn't though, they were Chechnyan and had only been in the country for 1 year.
    As it is a heavily Islamic religion it would be a very good guess to imagine they were Muslim, whether it was a motivating factor or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takingtime)
    It wasn't though, they were Chechnyan and had only been in the country for 1 year.
    As it is a heavily Islamic religion it would be a very good guess to imagine they were Muslim, whether it was a motivating factor or not.
    My bad on the Ricin, didn't see the update.

Is it not strange that no claims were made? That would imply they're not acting on instruction from a organization.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by takingtime)
    It's going to be the same old stuff, Muslims etc.

This guy won't be taken alive, not a chance, he will shoot or blow himself up, or just have a gunfight and get shot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arichmond64)
    It's going to be the same old stuff, Muslims etc.

This guy won't be taken alive, not a chance, he will shoot or blow himself up, or just have a gunfight and get shot.
    "Same old stuff"......islamic extremists are trying to end our way of life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexandrTheGreat)
    What you accuse Sloane of, sociopathy, is I suspect something you yourself suffer. You can rationalise any atrocity, any outrage, any crime, as long as it's against Westerners.

You hypocrite

(It is particularly ironic because one of the people killed in the bombing was a Chinese citizen, just minding her own business and partaking in the fruit of western civilisation. But I suppose anyone is fair game for you if they're consorting with the great satan.... right?

We know that deep down, what you're really saying is "America deserved this")
    Chinese people don't do things like this,lol... I am of chinese decent.....thats nearly as bad as calling a hindu a muslim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    "Same old stuff"......islamic extremists are trying to end our way of life?
    You know what I mean, same old story....... reasons why they did it, admiral akbar

ReputationRep:
    You know what I mean, same old story....... reasons why they did it, admiral akbar
    God knows what there reasons were, all I know is that there needs to be repercussions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    God knows what there reasons were, all I know is that there needs to be repercussions.
    Obviously they felt very oppressed by the US in Chechnya :rolleyes:

They did this for their Muslim brohters in "palestine, chechnya, kashmir etc etc"

Of course they didn't volunteer to help the Syrians or anything.

You know, where six times as many people have died in 2 years than in the whole Isra/Pal conflict in 65 years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    Obviously they felt very oppressed by the US in Chechnya :rolleyes:

They did this for their Muslim brohters in "palestine, chechnya, kashmir etc etc"

Of course they didn't volunteer to help the Syrians or anything.

You know, where six times as many people have died in 2 years than in the whole Isra/Pal conflict in 65 years.
    Well having Chechnya as the 51st state, would be quite handy against the North Koreans

ReputationRep:
    Anyway, whatever nationality - we know the motive. All lands under Allah, Jihad until the day of judgement. No more than a 10 year peace with any kuffar. Kuffars must convert or live as Dhimmis paying tax to the Islamic Sharia state.

I think that just about covers the Qu'ran and Hadiths on this matter

Which is why we will be in perpetual conflict with Islam.
    The b.s in this post is simply mind blowing..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    I think people who immediately jumped on the 'Muslims did it' bandwagon have some apologising to do.
    Huh? There is still a good chance they are Muslim....... if from Chechnya

ReputationRep:
    I called this as a Muslim attack days ago when people like you were trying to pin it on white Americans and away from your Muslim heroes.
    Same here, it was 100% muslim/islamic fundamentalist.....could never have been Indians (off playing cricket), Chinese,Japanese, etc or any other religious order.

ReputationRep:
    Huh? There is still a good chance they are Muslim....... if from Chechnya
    Muslim names.

ReputationRep:
    I think people who immediately jumped on the 'Muslims did it' bandwagon have some apologising to do.

You do know what the predominant religion in Chechnya is, don't you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnnytheFox)
    You do know what the predominant religion in Chechnya is, don't you?
    He should have noticed, what the whole conflict in Chechnya is about!

http://rt.com/news/chechnya-suspect-boston-bombing-110/

He is muslim.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is the predominant religion of Chechnya.

News sources have also confirmed that the suspects are muslim.

Looks like you're the one with egg on your face.

ReputationRep:
    What does it matter what religion he is?

None. Does it matter that they also like wearing baseball caps?

What matters is the motive.

ReputationRep:
    Suspect is wearing suicide vest.

Only one way this is ending!!! Hopefully not with innocent people being in the blast area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjm600)
    What does it matter what religion he is?

None. Does it matter that they also like wearing baseball caps?

What matters is the motive.
    Miss calls in the Superbowl......I sincerely doubt it. Islam = 100%!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.