Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razer_M)
    What will happen on the day

You should report for your interview at least 40 minutes before it starts. When you arrive you will be registered and given two preliminary tasks

Task 1: You will be handed a brief ethical case study to read and consider, you will be asked about this as part of the interview and selection process

Task 2: You will be given an essay question to answer, this essay will not be marked on the day but may be taken into consideration later to differentiate candidates who score very similarly in the interview. The essay question will be about the values and attributes of doctors, you will not need any advanced knowledge or preparation.

You will have 15 minutes to complete each of these tasks. As it is important that interviews run to time, late arrival may reduce the time available for completion of the preliminary tasks. Your interview will be with members of clinical and academic staff and will last around 15-20 minutes.
    Bud where does it say this ? Mine interview information jus says ethical scenario and brief questionnaire . Also I can't seem to open the interview invite .... OMG panicking like crazy now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    Bud where does it say this ? Mine interview information jus says ethical scenario and brief questionnaire . Also I can't seem to open the interview invite .... OMG panicking like crazy now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    In the interview form at the bottom of the interview page: nterview info for APPLICANTS.doc
    And on there..

I can't either! Also where is the place to upload GCSE certificates?

EDIT: Just updating the Stalking page and go down do King's...and all but like 4-5 people have 800+ UKCAT hahaha

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine says essay too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razer_M)
    In the interview form at the bottom of the interview page: nterview info for APPLICANTS.doc
    And on there..

I can't either! Also where is the place to upload GCSE certificates?

EDIT: Just updating the Stalking page and go down do King's...and all but like 4-5 people have 800+ UKCAT hahaha

Before everyone else panics- it's been vandalised, they're not real (except for a couple)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soraia)
    Before everyone else panics- it's been vandalised, they're not real (except for a couple)
    How do you know this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lulib)
    How do you know this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If I had a score of 820 I would be much happier than I am now.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah, mine was 880 on there lol, I was like eh

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could you copy/paste the relevant section in your invitation??

ReputationRep:
    Could someone do me a favour?

When I log into /apply and click 'Apply for 2014 Courses' and go under the 'View All Details' tab, under the 'Choices' sub-heading, my King's application has a big scary 'NOT COMPLETED' under it. My friend, who also applied for King's medicine, has the exact same message. I'd really appreciate it if someone just quickly checked their application and let me know if their's is also the same. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    ahh...i get what they meant when they said waiting would be difficult. I don't care how they're going about this...I want an interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Doctor!)

When I log into /apply and click 'Apply for 2014 Courses' and go under the 'View All Details' tab, under the 'Choices' sub-heading, my King's application has a big scary 'NOT COMPLETED' under it. My friend, who also applied for King's medicine, has the exact same message. I'd really appreciate it if someone just quickly checked their application and let me know if their's is also the same. Thanks!

My application says the same under kings "NOT COMPLETED" ?? Does anyone know what this means?

ReputationRep:
    can anybody help me on this question:

Why kings?

What do you say to that!!!

ReputationRep:

Mine is the same

But this is on the apply section, once you have sent it off (ie 15th October), you only log into track for changes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Same, but like the person above said, you only need to check track. As long as on track it says referred and you have a myapplication account from kings then you're fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user1-4)
    can anybody help me on this question:

Why kings?

What do you say to that!!!
    Well why did you honestly choose kings over all the other med schools? Something special about the course, the area, the university? Reasons will differ from person to person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HHaris14)
    My application says the same under kings "NOT COMPLETED" ?? Does anyone know what this means?
    My application says 'not completed too' I've just found out. What the .. ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    uuhh just got an inerview guys :banana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    CONGRATULATIONS! may i know what your stats are like please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    Di you get an email first? Or did you check myapplication?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kcl2009)
    Di you get an email first? Or did you check myapplication?
    On my application

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.