Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has a score of 58 got an interview (i hope so)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes , as I said in my earlier post , i know of someone with pre-interview score of 58/60 who received interview invite this week frm Leicester. Though the way they are sending out the invites does'nt seem to follow a pattern ., well , i guess we hv got to wait a little longer ...!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purpledoc)
    Yes , as I said in my earlier post , i know of someone with pre-interview score of 58/60 who received interview invite this week frm Leicester. Though the way they are sending out the invites does'nt seem to follow a pattern ., well , i guess we hv got to wait a little longer ...!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah right okay sorry i didnt see your earlier post my apologies!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how do Leicester call for interview then? my score on the scale thing is 60

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly432)
    how do Leicester call for interview then? my score on the scale thing is 60
    Looks like it's pretty random! I have 59 so I hoped I would be soon but it looks like it could be any time!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any graduates heard anything? This wait is horrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimjam123)
    Any graduates heard anything? This wait is horrible!
    I know! Leicester is my last hope. ..what was your score if you don't mind me asking.

Mines was 17/18

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ama2007)
    I know! Leicester is my last hope. ..what was your score if you don't mind me asking.

Mines was 17/18
    Aw no problem! It's 20 out of 25, not too sure what score is needed for interview as it's the first time Leicester have scored it like this for GEM

ReputationRep:
    Aw no problem! It's 20 out of 25, not too sure what score is needed for interview as it's the first time Leicester have scored it like this for GEM

It was out of 30 last year, exactly the same they just removed the scoring of work experience because I assume not many people worked more than a year in the healthcare unless they are healthcare professionals. I remember last year people got interviews with 20/30 so thats why I applied but considering they only have 64 places this is gonna be tough!

ReputationRep:
    It was out of 30 last year, exactly the same they just removed the scoring of work experience because I assume not many people worked more than a year in the healthcare unless they are healthcare professionals. I remember last year people got interviews with 20/30 so thats why I applied but considering they only have 64 places this is gonna be tough!
    Hopefully 2 of those 64 places are reserved for you and I I haven't heard back from any of my universities yet... Don't think I've got a chance at any, but Leicester is my best hope!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully 2 of those 64 places are reserved for you and I I haven't heard back from any of my universities yet... Don't think I've got a chance at any, but Leicester is my best hope!
    lol...optimism is good
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Reserve one for me too please

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview! 11th of December so a decent amount of time to prepare. I am so relieved, just stay positive and something will come! :yes: Really good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by t_weir)
    Got an interview! 11th of December so a decent amount of time to prepare. I am so relieved, just stay positive and something will come! :yes: Really good luck everyone!
    What is your pre-interview score?

ReputationRep:

Well done!

Are you a school leaver or Grad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KanKan)
    What is your pre-interview score?
    60 (I think..)

ReputationRep:
    Well done!

Are you a school leaver or Grad?
    Thank you! School leaver

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview on 12th December

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! School leaver

This sounds like a stupid question, but does that mean you're currently on a gap year?

ReputationRep:
    hey what would be the answer to this interview question:

Why leicester?

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.