Glass of orange juice diluted with sparkling water
A banana
2 toasted muffins cut in half with tuna, cheese and tomato on them
A glass of dry ginger ale with ice and a slice of lemon
A bramley apple pie, 2 digestive biscuits and 3 pieces of chocolate
breakfast: a homemade kale,spinach,banana and grapefruit smoothie

lunch: ham and salad cream sandwich on wholemeal bread, a wham bar

dinner: bowl of tomato soup and my homemade rosemary and sea salt focaccia
A bowl of porridge and half a muffin so far... Might make chilli sin carne for dinner :sogood:
kale,grapefruit,spinach and banana smoothie

a salmon and cream cheese sandwich with peach iced tea

tomato soup and a ham sandwich on brown bread
Weetabix with whole milk
Two apricots
Quorn chicken, lettuce and mayonnaise sandwich
Pear
Apple
Glass of orange juice
Handful of raisins
Portion of chips
A very big slice of the Mississippi mud pie I made from scratch today :coma:
Breakfast : Juiced the following celery, carrot, beetroot, cucumber and apple. Bowl of oats with almond milk and banana.
Lunch : Pineapple Fried Rice and Tom Yam soup.
Dinner : Wild mushroom soup, meatballs with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Dessert : Crepes with sliced banana, strawberry cream and chocolate sauce.
Reply 728
mandatory daily bowl of shreddies
protein shake of banana, oats and peanut butter + ppowder
4 sandwiches ham / cheese
1/4 of a vege quiche with a jacket potato and veg
blueberries and cream
100g of pasta to chase it all down
Breakfast: None. I woke up a bit late and decided doing my make up was more important than eating. And I just wasn't hungry to be honest.

Lunch: The odd bits I like from our Sunday roast. So lamb, Yorkshire pudding and raw carrot.
Estimated around 375 calories because I didn't know the exact weights of what I ate.

Dinner: I'll attach a picture because I am genuinely proud that I made this. An actual victory for me. It's rice, chicken breast (grilled-ish. I didn't know how to turn on the grill on our oven so just turned on the oven setting and cooked it on a grilling tray. Is that still grilling?), lettuce, cucumber, red onion and red pepper. So nice!
514 calories.

Drink: Pepsi Max. No hate.
0 calories.

Total of 889 calories. Dat maths. I should eat more but I don't actually think I could eat more tonight.

dinner.jpg
Yesterday:
Breakfast:
2x Weetabix with semi-skimmed milk, glass of orange juice

Lunch:
Toasted bagel with slice of Edam cheese and ham, carrot sticks, green tea

Dinner:
One of those wee roast dinners from m&s; beef, potatoes, cabbage and Yorkshire puddings. Freaking delicious.

Snacks:
A Solero ice-cream, roll of cadburys chocos things. Haven't eaten chocolate in over a week so they were sooo good :colondollar:

Not nearly enough to drink yesterday so that's my mission for today.

Today:
Breakfast:
2x slices of toast with low fat spread, orange juice and half a cup of tea (it was a terrible cuppa :biggrin:)

Lunch:
Same as yesterday, bagel with Edam and ham. Pretty full after that so nothing else.

Dinner:
Going to have chicken in breadcrumbs, jacket potato and maybe some baked beans.

Might have a snack later, depends how hungry I am.
(edited 9 years ago)
Yesterday -
Grapes
Croissant
Muller rice apple flavoured yoghurt
2 garlic bread slices
A pack of quavers

:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 732
Dry toast, apple, apricot yogurt.

On a diet, yo.
Breakfast: Weight Watchers bagel and low fat olive spread. I don't intentionally eat Weight Watchers products, I just wanted a bagel and my mother had those.
189 calories.

Lunch: Scrambled egg, lettuce, red onion and red pepper. No cucumber in the house, it was so sad.
126 calories.

Dinner: Chicken and mushroom risotto. Might have some cucumber sticks on the side now my mother has bought some.
317 calories.

Snacks: I was hungry after a run so I ate some Cheerios.
96 calories.

Drinks: Pepsi Max.
0 calories.

Total of 728 calories. I think I might have to eat something else later...
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Breakfast: Weight Watchers bagel and low fat olive spread. I don't intentionally eat Weight Watchers products, I just wanted a bagel and my mother had those.
189 calories.

Lunch: Scrambled egg, lettuce, red onion and red pepper. No cucumber in the house, it was so sad.
126 calories.

Dinner: Chicken and mushroom risotto. Might have some cucumber sticks on the side now my mother has bought some.
317 calories.

Snacks: I was hungry after a run so I ate some Cheerios.
96 calories.

Drinks: Pepsi Max.
0 calories.

Total of 728 calories. I think I might have to eat something else later...

If you're genuinely struggling to incorporate more calories into your diet, try eating a full meal! The way you're doing things isn't good and I think you know that. Do you use myfitnesspal? It should be able to give you an idea of what you should be eating to lose weight but stay healthy.
Original post by alabelle
If you're genuinely struggling to incorporate more calories into your diet, try eating a full meal! The way you're doing things isn't good and I think you know that. Do you use myfitnesspal? It should be able to give you an idea of what you should be eating to lose weight but stay healthy.

I had to make room for the chocolate cake my sister had for her birthday. :tongue:
Breakfast : Bowl of oats with milk, banana, apple and brown sugar.
Snack : Strawberry yoghurt.
Lunch : Smoked salmon and cream cheese on ciabatta. Had a cream of mushroom soup with it too.
Snack : Double chocolate muffin and an espresso.
Dinner : Swedish meatballs with boiled potatoes, steamed vegetables and lots of creamy brown gravy.
Desert : 2x creme caramel :biggrin:
Dinner:

Spicy tomato and pepper noodles
Lentil pakoras
A few cherries
Onken mango, papaya and passion fruit yoghurt

Washed down with Dr. Pepper Zero
Breakfast: strawberries and a banana
Lunch: basil and tomato pasta, salad and a slice of garlic bread
Dinner: chicken and Mediterranean veg
Snacks: 2 samosas and ice cream

I only ever drink water.
I've been eating 1500 calories a day tops for a few months now, and I have lost a stone but after seriously falling off the wagon yesterday and subsequently feeling miserable I realised that restricting my food intake at 16 really wasn't very smart. So I've been eating normally today and I feel sooo much better :smile:

Breakfast:
2x slice of granary toast with low fat spread, mango & apple juice.

Lunch:
Irwin's sandwich thin with a bacon medallion and a little chicken.
Honey flavour Greek yoghurt, some raspberries and grapes and a packet of quavers.

Snack:
Oat Belvita breakfast biscuits

Dinner:
Had a BBQ for the first time in years; had a beef burger, a sausage, a little savory rice and some salad. Mini magnum for dessert :smile:

Snack:
Eating some cherries and grapes as I write this, yummers. Also will have a kit kat.

Quick Reply

Latest