Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *pats sympathetically* There There. As long as we have windows and you have crisp packets, their is still hope.

ReputationRep:
    Awww FiL Why what's wrong? What do you need to know? If it's any consolation, my mum calls me a moody cow quite often.

ReputationRep:
    It's just all this insurance stuff. It's so confusing. I don't know what to do. And she keeps asking me where the 'schedule' is? And I don't know what she's talking about.

I will have a laptop and then I have other expensive stuff. How do I insure it. And where does it exactly say what our included policy is?

Thankssss

I think I'll need two crisp packets, or one of those big multi-pack packets to make it ok

ReputationRep:
    im confused about this as well. But my dad phoned the insurance ppl and he said I was insured under our home insurance for my laptop? I dono if this is true??

Oh and it says about our policy in the introduction booklet 1 thingy, which I printed out from the contract website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *annabelle*)
    dus ne1 know if we're allowed people 2 stay ova?
    Don't know if this has been answered yet, but I read in the book that people are allowed to stay over one, maybe 2 nights in a row but when it gets to the point of sub-letting it's not allowed.

ReputationRep:
    Just have them in anyway. I won't tell.

ReputationRep:
    HI my name is Kirsty!
    I will be living in Block B flat 4, Opal House.
    If anybody else is also going to be living in this flat, feel free to pm me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kirsty King)
    HI my name is Kirsty!
    I will be living in Block B flat 4, Opal House.
    If anybody else is also going to be living in this flat, feel free to pm me!
    Hey Kirsty.

Here are some users in the same flat as you:

Block B

Flat04 Kirsty King
    Flat04 SPS
    Flat04 riverweed

ReputationRep:
    i want to find my flat mates!!!

ReputationRep:
    what flat u in?? FIL has AAAAAALL the answers 2 who's where at Opal, so I'm sure if u say where u r, there'll be a list up shortly

ReputationRep:
    Block C

Flat02 ricksta007
    Flat07 tennisguy [room C]
    Flat07 onean
    Flat08 lpick
    Flat10 fluent in lies [room C]
    Flat13 Jesusfreak
    Flat15 *annabelle*

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I just fount u were in Block C from an old post, but i was too slow, the list is up already!

ReputationRep:
    from the looks of this block c blantantly rules!! i just sed goodbye 2 my friends, im so sad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    It's just all this insurance stuff. It's so confusing. I don't know what to do. And she keeps asking me where the 'schedule' is? And I don't know what she's talking about.
    Really don't know anything about insurance, but as for the schedule, to make her happy (and also it might help you out), I think she means for you to write out when exactly you have to do what, so: when where you have to:
    - register
    - choose your modules (if you have to)
    - attend your intro department meetings
    - possible health interview

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that. But the schedule is something to do with the isurance! No idea what though :s: Still that's a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Thanks for that. But the schedule is something to do with the isurance! No idea what though :s: Still that's a good idea.
    Does she mean the policy? We don't get given the details of the policy until we receive the keys. I read that somewhere but can't remember where so I can't quote it.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly yeah I'll tell her that.

ReputationRep:
    See I can be helpful

ReputationRep:
    thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Although the whole idea of writing a list of when we need to register, the forms we need to bring etc would be good. Knowing me I will leave a form that I need to register at home.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.