Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had their Bain AC interview yet for the London office (or any other office)? How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orich)
    has anyone heard back from BCG yet? Submitted in October. My flatmate got a rejection last month, but I still haven't heard anything.
    (Original post by edgorey)
    People on this thread have reported hearing back. I applied months ago and haven't heard back.
    I had my BCG interview on Tuesday. I think its best you e-mail them to confirm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShadowFlames)
    Can someone tell me what test providers Oliver Wyman use? I was invited to sit the numerical and critical reasoning tests. Is the critical reasoning test like logical reasoning (shapes and patterns etc.) or is it stating whether a statement is true or false type of test?
    Much more complicated than that. Their tests are an absolute b***. Passed all big4 tests, got rejected for that. Negative marking, algebra, geometrics, probability, and the reading exercise which i usually enjoy, was a massive struggle too. Though some people must clearly pass it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MBoy)
    Anyone still waiting to book a slot for interview and group exercise with Deloitte (not Monitor)?

Was first told they would arrange back in September for Finance Consulting but not heard anything from them recently. Incredibly hard to get a hold of Recruitment at Deloitte too!
    I'm in the same position, been 5 weeks since they said I was through to the next round after the questionnaire thing. I'm going for People and Programmes Consulting. Waiting for a slot but have had 3 emails saying I am still in the queue and they are waiting for more interview date :/

ReputationRep:
    Okay so my brother has just started an Accenture Graduate application but he didn't have to do an SJT before filling out the application form. From my notes last year I remember doing an SJT before anything, like it says on their website.

So my question - this year when do you have to do the SJT for Accenture??? Before the application form? Just before submitting it? After submitting it?

Appreciate the clarification - Thanks guys x

ReputationRep:
    Hi. So I got a mail yesterday confirming that I passed first interview with EY. The mail said the person will contact me shortly to arrange an AC but I haven't received the call yet. Starting to get worried, anyone body else have experience of how long HR took after passing first interview to arrange an AC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jack_the_ripper)
    Hi. So I got a mail yesterday confirming that I passed first interview with EY. The mail said the person will contact me shortly to arrange an AC but I haven't received the call yet. Starting to get worried, anyone body else have experience of how long HR took after passing first interview to arrange an AC.
    If you got the email yesterday then considering it's the weekend (HR obviously don't work weekends) I imagine you won't hear back until at least Monday so don't worry about it. I've had calls up to a week after receiving the email to arrange an AC so be patient...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArjunJ)
    I'm in the same position, been 5 weeks since they said I was through to the next round after the questionnaire thing. I'm going for People and Programmes Consulting. Waiting for a slot but have had 3 emails saying I am still in the queue and they are waiting for more interview date :/
    I'm in exactly the same position, same scheme as well. Although I did get an email inviting me to book a date, but every time I check there are no available slots :/ I'm going to try ringing them on Monday I think ....

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got a phone interview at PWC next week?

ReputationRep:
    I have been waiting over a month for EY to arrange an AC, don't get your hopes up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luccy.)
    I have been waiting over a month for EY to arrange an AC, don't get your hopes up.
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    Had my final Deloitte (Digital) interview last week. Rejected today. Really thought I had that one too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ksimmonds)
    Agreed! I know it's a different firm but deloitte got back to me 2 weeks after the interview and I was sure it meant id failed but it didn't! Good luck!
    Hey Ksimmonds! Can you tell us more about the Deloitte first round interview? I'm in the same position as others waiting to book slot one!

Or anyone else who did the Deloitte first round could kindly share their experience would be great X

ReputationRep:
    Hi I heard yesterday that I passed Deloitte first round (Programme Leadership). Does anyone know how long it takes to book a partner interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niccypiccy)
    Hey Ksimmonds! Can you tell us more about the Deloitte first round interview? I'm in the same position as others waiting to book slot one!

Or anyone else who did the Deloitte first round could kindly share their experience would be great X
    Hi don't worry about this one. I literally didn't prepare for it at all as I have already accepted an offer elsewhere but I just went for the experience/travel reimbursement as I had already booked my flights!

Group exercise- picking a town to host an event.

Case study- lots of info to digest in 30 mins. in the interview you will be asked 6/7 questions on it.

Interview- very relaxed. standard why deloitte, why consulting, why this service line. then asks about a project and they delve further into it.

Piece of advice: really know what your service line does. i.e. day-to-day tasks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samsicle)
    Nope, apparently we're in a queue depending on application date - as it's one of the most popular schemes it's a very slow moving queue
    Just got my date through for the AC! Happy days

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TC2016)
    Just got my date through for the AC! Happy days

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh congrats! When did you do your first round? Is it for the London office?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasmith247)
    Hi I heard yesterday that I passed Deloitte first round (Programme Leadership). Does anyone know how long it takes to book a partner interview?
    Hey Tasmith247! Thank you so much this really helped me, is Programme Leadership under People and Programme?

For understanding their day to day task, what did you get most of this information from? I have been talking to recent grads working at Deloitte and ppl there. But just wondering if theres anywhere else that I could look into!

ReputationRep:
    Told I was too far down the Monitor Deloitte queue and asked to fill in the service line questionnaire for other areas of consulting. A bit pissed off. Invited to first round interview but god knows how long they'll take to schedule that. Incredibly frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samsicle)
    Ooh congrats! When did you do your first round? Is it for the London office?
    Which stream is this? Im performance improvement for the London office, had my first round about 5 weeks ago now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.