Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmilly11)
    Hey,
    Does anyone know if the numeracy tests are done mentally or can you write things down? They look hard if you have to do them mentally
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They give you some paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at DMU but there was no test, so I have no idea! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Me too!! I've heard from all of my other choices, Southampton would be my first choice but other than an acknowledgement of the application I've heard nothing!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    Does anyone know if the numeracy tests are done mentally or can you write things down? They look hard if you have to do them mentally
    Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I did one today at London South bank.......you have to show workings so scribbles are good!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaPembers)
    Really hoping to hear something before Christmas from Southampton (Adult), the waiting to hear is not fun
    Me too!! I've heard from the other 4 but Southampton would be my first choice and nothing yet!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteemilyw)
    Me too!! I've heard from the other 4 but Southampton would be my first choice and nothing yet!!!
    How long ago did you receive your acknowledgement? Its been 16 days for me...

ReputationRep:
    How long ago did you receive your acknowledgement? Its been 16 days for me...
    I got my acknowledgement on 21st November!! Hope we're not waiting too long!!!!???

ReputationRep:
    Anbody here applied for Adult Nursing at LJMU, Chester, UCLan, Edge Hill or Sheffield Hallam.. have you had an offer from any of them yet? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguin268693)
    Anbody here applied for Adult Nursing at LJMU, Chester, UCLan, Edge Hill or Sheffield Hallam.. have you had an offer from any of them yet? x
    One of my choices is Sheffield Hallam, and I haven't had a response yet. But they have only had my application since the 8th December.

But I got an interview from one of my choices, which was Huddersfield, so I'm happy.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I did one today at London South bank.......you have to show workings so scribbles are good!!
    Thank you! Are they hard of just your average GCSE stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Are they hard of just your average GCSE stuff?
    I did one at hertfordshire on Wednesday which was really bloody hard and I didn't pass, then yesterday's I managed to get 90% , it was much easier!! Now waiting to hear if I've got through to the interview !! It's very stressful !!!! X

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow... what's the pass rate? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow... what's the pass rate? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The pass rate yesterday was 60%, not sure about the English test. I think it went well, I shall find out soon but I really want Southampton or Surrey!!

ReputationRep:
    The pass rate yesterday was 60%, not sure about the English test. I think it went well, I shall find out soon but I really want Southampton or Surrey!!
    Aw, good luck! I hate waiting

ReputationRep:
    I got my acknowledgement on 21st November!! Hope we're not waiting too long!!!!???
    I got an invite today

ReputationRep:
    I got an invite today
    Well done you!! Hope I get one soon!!!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTEcharlotteemilyw;52211445]Well done you!! Hope I get one soon!!![/QUOTE]

I'm sure it'll be soon. The only date available atm is 17th Jan at 3 different times of the day 😊

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had any interviews at Keele? I've been waiting since November 17th!

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone from Hertfordshire give me a heads up about the mental health nursing interview process??
    Going to be my first one and I'm really nervous!!
    It's on the 7th January, anyone else then?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    waiting to hear from Southampton University for Adult Nursing too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.