Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Somali Society Mk III Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    No idea lol. What youtube vids do you watch? Need some recommended. Lol I am just feeling all these withdrawal symptoms creeping up, it is sorta insane.
    I watch way too many people to list lol. I watch many hijabis like lifelongpercussions (shes from birmingham and attends UOB so you might know her), dinatokio and shamshombruntte. I also watch this hilarious black canadian girl called LatoyaForever and also watch makeup and fashion gurus and some other funny prank accounts (LAHWF, truestoryASA, fouseytube, trollstation etc.)

(Original post by themorninglight)
    You guys (both you and Iqra) should check out these two channels - ChroniclesofFaith and Smile2Jannah. They're like Islamic comedy channels and so awesome, especially the first one! COF are a bunch of Canadian brothers and S2J are British (I think)

(Just thought I'd recommend those two as I'm pretty sure you guys watch all of the more popular muslim YouTubers )

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I recently discovered smile2jannah and I must admit the vids are funny even though i've only watched like 2 so far

Gonna check out COF inshaAllah. Thanks for the rec sister!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    Are you ArsenalObsessed?

Yah last year was hell waiting for results so its good not to have that burden this summer alhamd
    Yep! I keep forgetting to mention that little detail lol

Yeah it's sooo nervewracking, only a few weeks away now Can't believe how quickly time has gone

ReputationRep:
    Yep! I keep forgetting to mention that little detail lol

Yeah it's sooo nervewracking, only a few weeks away now Can't believe how quickly time has gone
    Aha lol. I was wondering where you and justmyself went
    Hows your summer so far?

InshaAllah it goes well! :borat:

ReputationRep:
    I watch way too many people to list lol. I watch many hijabis like lifelongpercussions (shes from birmingham and attends UOB so you might know her), dinatokio and shamshombruntte. I also watch this hilarious black canadian girl called LatoyaForever and also watch makeup and fashion gurus and some other funny prank accounts (LAHWF, truestoryASA, fouseytube, trollstation etc.)

I recently discovered smile2jannah and I must admit the vids are funny even though i've only watched like 2 so far

Gonna check out COF inshaAllah. Thanks for the rec sister!
    I do know lifelong percussion, she used to go to my college. Latoyoforever and her muslim (?) boyfriend. Yea, I know her! She is preggos now. You should check out iisuperwomanii, think you might really like her since we almost watch the same things haha.

ReputationRep:
    Lol almost erryyone here knows Secretnerd's name and face sorta? Lol. Only person who has seen me is JustMyself thru twitta. Doesn't this scare you SN? Haha.

ReputationRep:
    Aha lol. I was wondering where you and justmyself went
    Hows your summer so far?

InshaAllah it goes well! :borat:
    Yes, 'tis me :cool: I haven't seen justmyself on here in ages!

Alhamdulilah not bad. Ramadan took up most of it so nowadays I don't do much, just sitting around waiting for results day lol. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I do know lifelong percussion, she used to go to my college. Latoyoforever and her muslim (?) boyfriend. Yea, I know her! She is preggos now. You should check out iisuperwomanii, think you might really like her since we almost watch the same things haha.
    LifeLongPercussions is soooo pretty right? MashaAllah! Sorta wish I looked like her is she that pretty in real life?

Gurl, I know superwoman aka lily singh. She is flipping hilarious!! i've watched all her videos

ReputationRep:
    Yes, 'tis me :cool: I haven't seen justmyself on here in ages!

Alhamdulilah not bad. Ramadan took up most of it so nowadays I don't do much, just sitting around waiting for results day lol. How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah rightyy
    I havent been doing much this summer either.Mainly lazying around the house as I tend to stay indoors during the summer because i'm more of a winter person My sleeping pattern is sooooo bad though. I sleep at like 5am and wake up at 1/2 i need to fix up asap lol!

Lol almost erryyone here knows Secretnerd's name and face sorta? Lol. Only person who has seen me is JustMyself thru twitta. Doesn't this scare you SN? Haha.
    I wanna see how you look like too

ReputationRep:
    x

Posted from TSR Mobile

x
    Do you any of you know Adam Saleh the funny yemeni-american youtuber (truestoryASA)? Hes doing a meet and greet tomorrow and I might take my sisters as they love his videos too.
    I'm probs going to be on *fan girl mode* when I see him :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Can I enquire as to why it would scare her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Can I enquire as to why it would scare her?
    Which beach are you at in your avatar?

ReputationRep:
    Do you any of you know Adam Saleh the funny yemeni-american youtuber (truestoryASA)? Hes doing a meet and greet tomorrow and I might take my sisters as they love his videos too.
    I know him! Where? In London?
    Ah rightyy
    I havent been doing much this summer either.Mainly lazying around the house as I tend to stay indoors during the summer because i'm more of a winter person My sleeping pattern is sooooo bad though. I sleep at like 5am and wake up at 1/2 i need to fix up asap lol!

I wanna see how you look like too
    Haha, come on twitta! I shall reactivate my account just for you . I can't put it on TSR cause I say too many weird stuff on here in other threads.

LifeLongPercussions is soooo pretty right? MashaAllah! Sorta wish I looked like her is she that pretty in real life?

Gurl, I know superwoman aka lily singh. She is flipping hilarious!! i've watched all her videos
    Yea she is. She is also a nice person mA. She used to be really quite in college tho and we weren't in any of the same classes.
    Lilly singh is toooo funny!

ReputationRep:
    I know him! Where? In London?

Haha, come on twitta! I shall reactivate my account just for you . I can't put it on TSR cause I say too many weird stuff on here in other threads.

Yea she is. She is also a nice person mA. She used to be really quite in college tho and we weren't in any of the same classes.
    Lilly singh is toooo funny!
    Yeaaah hes gonna be in london tomorrow and birmingham on monday (canon hill park) at 3pm
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407011819.172007.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  127.2 KB. Hes hilarious

But i know im gonna get addicted again if i make twitter

Btw would you ever consider becoming a youtuber?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Which beach are you at in your avatar?
    Can't remember.. it was either Weymouth or Bournemouth.

ReputationRep:
    Should I come down?

ReputationRep:
    Should I come down?
    Do you even know the guy lol

ReputationRep:
    Do you even know the guy lol
    Doesn't he live with FouseyTUBE?

I'd come down to meet you, although. Likely to be a more interesting experience.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't he live with FouseyTUBE?

I'd come down to meet you, although. Likely to be a more interesting experience.
    No, he doesn't live with FT, they just make similar prank videos but hes better than fouseytube imo.

Loool please dont come!!!

ReputationRep:
    No, he doesn't live with FT, they just make similar prank videos but hes better than fouseytube imo.

Loool please dont come!!!
    He pranks FouseyTUBE sometimes as well.

Alright, if I happen to be in Hyde Park, I won't acknowledge you :sad:

ReputationRep:
    He pranks FouseyTUBE sometimes as well.

Alright, if I happen to be in Hyde Park, I won't acknowledge you :sad:
    No, he doesn't lol. I doubt they've ever even met.

Thanks, same here. There will most likely be tons of hijabis there anyway so good luck finding me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.