Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone with your results tomorrow! I got my SQA results 6 yrs ago and I still remember how nervous I was the night before! I didn't get the text result, just post and my postie would usually come about 9am but no, that day he just had to come at 1pm! I just wanted to get the results by with lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mysqa)
    This time tomorrow, texts and emails will have arrived or postie will be on the way. I want to wish everyone the best of luck from me.
    SAM, what would your advice be for me if i have failed everything ahhhh? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala4)
    SAM, what would your advice be for me if i have failed everything ahhhh? :eek:
    I don't know, but my advice to you just now is to plan what to do when you pass everything.

ReputationRep:
    I've literally not even thought about exam results all summer and I'm not even nervous and I know i've done rubbish in them haha. I barely studied because of the unconditionals woops :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larissa14)
    Do people that sat all nat 4s still get a certificate tomorrow or is it just the people that sat exams .
    The answer is Yes - check out www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/70375.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mysqa)
    I don't know, but my advice to you just now is to plan what to do when you pass everything.
    I have made those plans but its the fails i might have that i am worried about haha. If i don't get at least a C in AH mods, AH history and H English then i wont get the overall baccalaureate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala4)
    I have made those plans but its the fails i might have that i am worried about haha. If i don't get at least a C in AH mods, AH history and H English then i wont get the overall baccalaureate
    Well I would say don't drive yourself bonkers trying to plan a response to circumstances that you don't know will happen. Hopefully you'll get what you need.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone, not long now - I'm sure you'll do great!

(Original post by mysqa)
    Well I would say don't drive yourself bonkers trying to plan a response to circumstances that you don't know will happen. Hopefully you'll get what you need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lala4)
    Good luck with the Baccalaureate! I started it too but dropped it half way through the year.

ReputationRep:
    Getting my film playlist sorted out for tonight Me thinks some Marvel films are much needed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathsisannoying)
    i have a mixture of feelings because to think the teachers/ucas have them now and are making decisions is nerve racking and in general really just anticipating the best, maths for me was bloooooodyyyy harddd.
    Oh yeahhhh! I forgot the teachers get them early. I could have just popped in to school today

Higher maths? This was my second time sitting it But it's okay because i have an unconditional yeah don't stress about it! I'm sure you have done fine, it will be more okay than you think:cool:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackamakka)
    Getting my film playlist sorted out for tonight Me thinks some Marvel films are much needed
    Haha, not a bad idea - we'll all be around to give any help needed...
    Are you getting yours by email/text or post?

Good luck with tonight/tomorrow morning
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mysqa)
    What delay? As far as I know, there is no delay expected anywhere. You should get your results tomorrow.
    There was someone posting about delays with fake links and fake images of the site causing a bit of a stir. Really felt sorry for all those that are only getting it by post and thought it was true...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CocoaPowder)
    Oh yeahhhh! I forgot the teachers get them early. I could have just popped in to school today

Higher maths? This was my second time sitting it But it's okay because i have an unconditional yeah don't stress about it! I'm sure you have done fine, it will be more okay than you think:cool:
    As long as you see the UF or Accepted in UCAS tomorrow morning then you are all set

Best of luck and if you have any questions please let us know!

ReputationRep:
    Here's a wee thing to help you pass the time - an explanation of what you will receive in your results certificate... http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/70532.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Haha, not a bad idea - we'll all be around to give any help needed...
    Are you getting yours by email/text or post?

Good luck with tonight/tomorrow morning
    I'm on mySQA so I'll get the email and text. I'll probably about half 3 tomorrow morning if it's anything like last year, and the text at 8 (although it is a little cryptic sometimes).

Then of course the lovely certificate will come in the post for me to sniff...I like the way they smell...
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm on mySQA so I'll get the email and text. I'll probably about half 3 tomorrow morning if it's anything like last year, and the text at 8 (although it is a little cryptic sometimes).

Then of course the lovely certificate will come in the post for me to sniff...I like the way they smell...
    Haha fair enough - if you need any help tomorrow anytime just let us know!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:

I like how last year the postie pretty much folded mine in half despite it saying "Please Do Not Bend" all over the envelope :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do I still have a chance to go to uni, if I only sat one higher this year in s5?
    (I am hopefully sitting 5 highers in s6)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayden97)
    Do I still have a chance to go to uni, if I only sat one higher this year in s5?
    (I am hopefully sitting 5 highers in s6)
    I don't see why not. You'd get a conditional offer for what you will be doing in 6th year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.