Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AstroNandos)
    I did further maths! Although I'm not sure what's different between iGCSE and GCSE. What did you think of the grade boundaries for fm? I thought that they were pretty good, they're better than last year!
    I think the grade boundaries are pretty good! Why do they never show the boundary for A* and B?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nooonooo)
    if it's the same pdf i viewed, if you scroll down to the bottom the gcse boundaries are there.
    Yeah thats the thing I scrolled down and there was nothing to do with gcse and I tried doing Ctrl F and searching GCSE as RoseMorelli suggested but that didn't work either

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me? I'm confused about what is printed on our results sheet. Last year I took English language and my result for the exam was 77 and it says c next to it. So is this number the ums points or the raw mark? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    AQA Are so nice!!

ReputationRep:
    oh, sorry!- i just thought you did what i did, which was see the a level subjects and think that it's the wrong pdf!

(Original post by kdizzle97)
    Yeah thats the thing I scrolled down and there was nothing to do with gcse and I tried doing Ctrl F and searching GCSE as RoseMorelli suggested but that didn't work either

ReputationRep:
    I found it, page 39 onwards on the link

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where further maths is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyricalvibe)
    I found it, page 39 onwards on the link
    The PDF I open up only goes up to page 39 which is weird haha
    oh, sorry!- i just thought you did what i did, which was see the a level subjects and think that it's the wrong pdf!
    Its alright haha

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling any better after seeing those grade boundaries. Actually feel worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacred Ground)
    Anyone know where further maths is?
    Here : http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2014.PDF

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what percentage each exam caters for as well as the coursework for your overall literature grade?
    (AQA please)
    sorry-our teacher never told us!
    Unit 1(Exploring Modern Texts) is 40%
    Unit 2 (Poetry) is 35%
    Controlled Assessment is 25%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisW180598)
    Can anyone help me? I'm confused about what is printed on our results sheet. Last year I took English language and my result for the exam was 77 and it says c next to it. So is this number the ums points or the raw mark? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's the UMS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GrandMasti)
    Oh okay, Thanks. I got 58 and 59 out of 60 in writing and speaking respectively. Is that full 180 UMS?
    it'll be 86 and 88 respectively out of 90

ReputationRep:
    Thank you x
    (Original post by Dave8991)
    Unit 1(Exploring Modern Texts) is 40%
    Unit 2 (Poetry) is 35%
    Controlled Assessment is 25%

ReputationRep:
    OCR computing has dropped by 10 for A*!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Geography B grade boundaries are better than I could have hoped for. 67/86 & 53/86 for A* yuss

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by empressbethie)
    Just did some maths and I need 30/40 and 32/45 if I get the same UMS in both, though I think the reading went considerably better than the listening. Can't wait for all this waiting to be over Good luck for tomorrow
    Hmm this is going to be close for me. I think I got more marks on my listening than reading! I lost 10-15 marks on the reading.

ReputationRep:
    The PDF boundaries for OCR work on my phone! The mark for an A* in Maths was 150 last year but this year its 170..It went up 20 marks

ReputationRep:
    the pdf boundaries for ocr work on my phone! The mark for an a* in maths was 150 last year but this year its 170..it went up 20 marks
    ikr gesusssssssssssss!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.