Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl.. Watch

• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat_hobbit)
    yeah you get the odd exceptions, but it isnt the norm for sure. Especially if they are fresh of the boat russians.

Russia has a rep for being a really racist country - it's only until I dated them I understood why.

They are really hot girls though.
    I guess I know the exceptions

ReputationRep:
    The lanky-legged striker, whose fiancee is lads’ mag pin-up and lingerie model Abi Clancy (pictured above), topped a survey to find the best one liners and comedy football moments of all time.

The 6ft 7in beanpole responded to the question, “What would you be if you weren’t a footballer?” by saying: “A virgin”, winning him nearly a quarter of the votes in the poll.

His famous “robot dance” goal celebration – which he has promised to repeat if England win the World Cup in South Africa – also added to his appeal.

Manchester United legend George Best features at number two in the vote for his comment: “I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds and fast cars – the rest I just squandered.”

Crouch’s international manager Fabio Capello also makes the list at number three for his honest appraisal of the WAGs culture in English football.

The top five also includes ITV commentator Reg Gutteridge describing Chris Eubank’s signature leap into the boxing ring, and one of Muhammad Ali ‘s most famous witty quotes.

The survey also asked members of the public their favourite celebrity sporting gaffs.

John Motson’s comment: “For those of you watching in black and white, Spurs are in the all-yellow strip”, and Delia Smith’s “let’s be havin’ you!” half-time rant at Carrow Road topping the bill.
    http://metro.co.uk/2010/03/11/peter-...n-jibe-161087/

ReputationRep:
    His parents encouraged him to pursue being a footballer, smart people. However, parental influence got him tier 1, so your point being? Like I said earlier if you have bad parents, they give u bad leads to women. Lead generation is key to getting laid, a good pipeline of good looking women, you will never run out. Women are like buses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SloaneRanger)
    His parents encouraged him to pursue being a footballer, smart people. However, parental influence got him tier 1, so your point being? Like I said earlier if you have bad parents, they give u bad leads to women. Lead generation is key to getting laid, a good pipeline of good looking women, you will never run out. Women are like buses.
    To be honest, you wouldn't encourage your child to do that.

Odds are too highly stacked against them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)
    Dry humor and a huge pessimist. Probably do come across as a miserable got at times.
    OP, have you ever had a girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    I guess I know the exceptions
    Give them my number.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, you wouldn't encourage your child to do that.

Odds are too highly stacked against them
    If they were talented towards that, but i sincerely doubt they would be. But you would encourage them to do something with sex appeal. Occupation is a decisive factor.

ReputationRep:
    If they were talented towards that, but i sincerely doubt they would be. But you would encourage them to do something with sex appeal. Occupation is a decisive factor.
    Well how would you know that they are talented at it.

Most of these footballers in all fairness, risk playing in the lower leagues at the start of their careers/and get stuck.

Crouch signed a professional contract with Tottenham Hotspur on 2 July 1998, after having played for their youth side.[7] However, he did not make any appearances for their first team and was loaned out to other clubs, having brief spells at Dulwich Hamlet in the Isthmian League and, in the summer of 2000, IFK Hässleholm in Sweden, where he played in the local fourth-highest division.[8] His move to Sweden came about when IFK Hässleholm sold Jon Jönsson to Tottenham for £70,000 and also agreed two loan deals for the Swedish club that of Crouch and Alton Thelwell.[9]

ReputationRep:
    Read the whole thread and I shouldn't have bothered.

I have too much time on my hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    You know that in general, Eastern European women don't care about looks? I think you need to go to other countries to find a wife since it seems you were unsuccessful in the West.

But please drop the attitude. Love them, respect them and in return, you will be given all the love in the world. But complain like this to them and they would argue with you a lot.
    Its like having property with upkeep, but they do what u want them to do.

www.paratlan.hu

Hungarian fb equivalent

They need to start with easier targets, romanians/hungarians are easy to deal with. I think russians value themselves slightly higher. Women are there to be closed its about determining what they want and giving it. Every girl has their price, even you do, i think i could get it out of u in a handful of question. Its about getting you to the point where your willing to tell what it is,lol

ReputationRep:
    Its like having property with upkeep, but they do what u want them to do.

www.paratlan.hu

Hungarian fb equivalent

They need to start with easier targets, romanians/hungarians are easy to deal with. I think russians value themselves slightly higher. Women are there to be closed its about determining what they want and giving it. Every girl has their price, even you do, i think i could get it out of u in a handful of question. Its about getting you to the point where your willing to tell what it is,lol
    Eastern European women are not too closed. Sure, you've got to approach them first but they generally have this radiant beauty, inside and out, that makes you go "wow" every time you see them. And that's coming from a woman.

ReputationRep:
    My advice to the op (if he is not a totally lost cause)

Go to the nearest seedy nightclub. You know, your Tiger Tigers of this world. Stand around for a bit and scope out the area for the biggest whores around, the type that look like they would sleep with anyone. Nothing to do with looks, they may be quite sexually attractive or look like smack heads. Since your 'game' sounds like it sucks, get drunk as ****.
    And then approach these women directly. I don't care if you dance with them! I don't care if you grope them! I don't care if you proclaim your intentions to take them to the nearest motel! Point is, just close the whore. Oh, and preferably she should be drunk as **** too, this way you, my friend, can bat above your league. But for you, priority is just getting laid, so any whore with a face that does not need a bag over will do.

Benefits of this approach: - if you fail you won't remember
    -the Dutch will give you courage
    - and hopefully you will be a virgin no more! "VIRGIN NO MORE! VIRGIN NO MORE! THAT OP ******* IS A VIRGIN NO MOREEEEE!!!! (3) "

ReputationRep:
    im actually laughing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lightwave)
    So you're using an exception to back your case? You've just stated that your friends get approached a lot, and I will assume they turn down the majority of those who try. You also stated previously, that you tried once, and will never try again.... I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can sense something seriously wrong with your reasoning here.

The fact is, the dating game is dominated in the end, by female decisions. The majority of approaches are by males to females, and the result of the approach is always down to the female, since they're the one being approached. Also, when men approach, they make it obvious what they want. I suspect when you approached, you did it in a subtle, less obvious way, then waited for the male to escalate the situation, and when he didn't because he can't read your mind, you felt rejected.
    This is really late so idk if you will read this but no, I didn't make it too obvious but I wasn't that subtle either. He still didn't show interest and made me think he liked me until he rejected me which frustrated me. Maybe he just didn't like me which is fine, but he made it hard for me to deal with but I won't go into that now. Guys can be just as mean as girls when they reject. And idk about you but majority of guys do the approaching. I don't know of any girl who has to approach a guy in order to get a date or boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    OP

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/lifest...ampaign=buffer

ReputationRep:
    Your advocating plastic surgery to someone emotionally unstable, gl in getting past the interview stage at a consultancy stage. If its conducted by an ethically practising surgeon, makes me sick.

ReputationRep:
    yeah you get the odd exceptions, but it isnt the norm for sure. Especially if they are fresh of the boat russians.

Russia has a rep for being a really racist country - it's only until I dated them I understood why.

They are really hot girls though.
    You cant blame them though when you get this stuff

http://youtu.be/meenVyNo2Uw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    Read the whole thread and I shouldn't have bothered.

I have too much time on my hands.
    Why would you even do that to yourself

ReputationRep:
    I have reached the conclusion, that OP is sexually frustrated.

ReputationRep:
    Your advocating plastic surgery to someone emotionally unstable, gl in getting past the interview stage at a consultancy stage. If its conducted by an ethically practising surgeon, makes me sick.
    No I posted that to highlight the problems in the world.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.