Nottingham Trent applicants 2015!!! Watch

charleymacc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nabiha06)
Ah right I'm thinking private; glasshouse, IQ or Russell View so hard to decide
Ah yeah. glasshouse is supposed to be nice isn't it? Good luck getting your results! I may see you next year 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nabiha06
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by charleymacc)
Ah yeah. glasshouse is supposed to be nice isn't it? Good luck getting your results! I may see you next year 😋

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I went to see it yesterday and I liked it! I haven't seen the other 2 yet, IQ only have viewings on Wednesdays which is hard cos of school :/
Thank you! Yeah hopefully! I'm so excited aha
Ronhaar
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can someone tell me what the things you miss out on when living in private rather than uni halls?
jc20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronhaar)
Can someone tell me what the things you miss out on when living in private rather than uni halls?
Not sure about the other private halls but I heard glasshouse doesn't have any fresher reps. when I visited Goldsmith Court yesterday they said no you won't miss out on anything, as it's just right next to uni anyway and they have fresher reps and it won't be any different to uni halls
Nabiha06
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
Not sure about the other private halls but I heard glasshouse doesn't have any fresher reps. when I visited Goldsmith Court yesterday they said no you won't miss out on anything, as it's just right next to uni anyway and they have fresher reps and it won't be any different to uni halls
This is gonna sound stupid but.. What are fresher reps? Haha
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is gonna sound stupid but.. What are fresher reps? Haha
haha don't worry it's not Fresher reps are basically second/third year people who either live with the same flat/hall or whatever and they pretty much I guess help you in the first few weeks? For settling in, and you get to ask them about anything really.. I only know as I dropped out of another uni last year and I had a 2nd year as a fresher rep in our block, he was so helpful and he took us around town and stuff
Nabiha06
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
haha don't worry it's not Fresher reps are basically second/third year people who either live with the same flat/hall or whatever and they pretty much I guess help you in the first few weeks? For settling in, and you get to ask them about anything really.. I only know as I dropped out of another uni last year and I had a 2nd year as a fresher rep in our block, he was so helpful and he took us around town and stuff
Oh right, haha thanks! Have you booked your accommodation?
jc20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh right, haha thanks! Have you booked your accommodation?
Yep! Booked yesterday, Goldsmith Court
Nabiha06
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jc20)
Yep! Booked yesterday, Goldsmith Court
Ah right:-) think quite a few people have booked there!
imoq21x
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am in the biggest dilemma ever!!!!!

My course is based on Clifton campus, and I was planning to stay in the accommodation there. But I've heard that i shoud stay in the city, as its easier, more fun and most likely more cost effective in the long run.
The only problem is, my parents aren't keen on me living away from my course and lectures, they think I should stay on campus.
But ive heard the campus is quite dull, and there isn't anythjng nearby.
I'm a huge party animal so will want to go out all the time, even shopping and stuff . I just can't work out whether I should live on campus of in the City?
It's such an expensive decision I don't want to regret anything!

Help!!!
D123xo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is anyone considering sandby?
Emily McSharry
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have the same problem! Dunno what to do but a lot of the accommodation is cheaper in the city
olivialochhead
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mlwhittick)
Yeah I've got an offer for Veterinary Nursing it's conditional so can't book till 16th what block/flat are you booked in? x
im booked into cherry, flat C
emmamogan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey I'm currently holding a conditional offer for sports science and coaching and definitely think NTU will be my first choice.

Not sure what accommodation to go for though (on the Clifton campus), any opinions would be much appreciated1
emmamogan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Billyac568)
Anyone applied for sport science and coaching?
yeah I just received a conditional offer, have you got an offer?
emmamogan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by monsterly)
Thank you! Only "problem" is that I'm more or less completely freaking out as I am an international applicant and I'm sure my first attempt at communicating will be, "I potato." :ahee:
Honestly don't worry about that, everyone's so friendly and will be happy to help I'm sure we'll all have a great time, hopefully see you in 2015!
xjamiex
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone else studying veterinary nursing at brackenhurst? ☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sezena
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is anyone going for Russel View? It's really nice and want to know if anyone else is!
Nabiha06
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sezena)
Is anyone going for Russel View? It's really nice and want to know if anyone else is!
I'm thinking about it, hopefully gonna book a viewing for this weekend
haj26
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys,

I got a conditional offer for International Relations a couple of weeks ago. Anyone else studying the course? It would be great to know someone before starting

Also is anyone looking at single-sex accommodation?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise