?
Report 4 years ago
Open days for PPE?
RoseCrees
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard anything from English for UCL? I applied in September and all I know is that I'm being "considered." Or does anyone know someone who has heard from English there?
Chicken McNugget
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RoseCrees)
Has anyone heard anything from English for UCL? I applied in September and all I know is that I'm being "considered." Or does anyone know someone who has heard from English there?
Still waiting on English too. Think they are really late this year - have spent ages looking for people who have got interviews/offers and I think they are just later than they were last year.
seizetoday
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are there any open days this year? I missed the open days and now that Ive got an offer, I'd like to check it out.
RoseCrees
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chicken McNugget)
Still waiting on English too. Think they are really late this year - have spent ages looking for people who have got interviews/offers and I think they are just later than they were last year.
This is so annoying having to wait, I really want to get firming, it's really worrying me. Is it your preferred choice?
Chicken McNugget
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is so annoying having to wait, I really want to get firming, it's really worrying me. Is it your preferred choice?
I will most likely firm if they give me an offer.

I wasn't sure whether I would firm UCL or Edinburgh but Edinburgh gave me a low offer (BBB) so will probably have Edinburgh as my insurance and UCL as firm!

It really is annoying, especially when I have my other 4 offers and just want t get going :mad:
RoseCrees
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I will most likely firm if they give me an offer.

I wasn't sure whether I would firm UCL or Edinburgh but Edinburgh gave me a low offer (BBB) so will probably have Edinburgh as my insurance and UCL as firm!

It really is annoying, especially when I have my other 4 offers and just want t get going :mad:
I know, it's putting me off them a bit but I guess I'll just have to sit it out. We still have interviews and whatnot to endure before we get any good news anyway!
Chicken McNugget
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know, it's putting me off them a bit but I guess I'll just have to sit it out. We still have interviews and whatnot to endure before we get any good news anyway!
Every time I remember there is a 40 minute written test I shudder. I haven't done unseen work since GCSE. :eek:
RoseCrees
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Every time I remember there is a 40 minute written test I shudder. I haven't done unseen work since GCSE. :eek:
Ah no! Fortunately I'm on OCR for English Lit so they put us through that for AS and A2 so I'm well accustomed to it.
wkit11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yay,finally got an offer for maths and economics. And i was told that we have to attend the open day??
imusti96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by seizetoday)
Are there any open days this year? I missed the open days and now that Ive got an offer, I'd like to check it out.
Check the invitations option on UCL Portico you can see if there are any open days for your subject.
imusti96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by wkit11)
Yay,finally got an offer for maths and economics. And i was told that we have to attend the open day??
Same i just received an offer today for the course. Are you attending the open day?
Jim997
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What are your predicted grades and as results?
imusti96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samu16)
Hey! Have you received your offer yet?
Did you apply for mathematics with economics?
seizetoday
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by imusti96)
Check the invitations option on UCL Portico you can see if there are any open days for your subject.
Hi, they havn't meantioned anything about any open days so I was just wondering.
samu16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes, on the 10th of december. Gave you got an offer? And when did you apply if I may ask
samu16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes, on the 10th of december. have you got an offer? And when did you apply if I may ask
samu16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Congrats !!! When did you apply and what were your grades if I may ask?
sarahcwalker
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer for Economics with a year abroad finally!
imusti96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samu16)
Yes, on the 10th of december. have you got an offer? And when did you apply if I may ask
Yes I received my offer today and I applied on 19th of November.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.83%
No - but I will (115)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (699)
47.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise