Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coronatheatre)
    its 12. thats what their website says
    Better but still high, so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coronatheatre)
    its 12. thats what their website says
    Sorry my mistake it's 12/15.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ashleyjkanne)
    Sorry my mistake it's 12/15.
    No problem

ReputationRep:
    Guys.....I won't be joining you at KCL am unsuccessful.....I wish you all the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Guys.....I won't be joining you at KCL am unsuccessful.....I wish you all the best!
    Gutted to hear :( when did you sit ur exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Aww no I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Aww no I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best xxxx
    Thanks passed LSBU one and going for an interview next week. And I have numeracy literacy at Canterbury...fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Thanks passed LSBU one and going for an interview next week. And I have numeracy literacy at Canterbury...fingers crossed
    LSBU is also good. It's literally a 10 minute walk from my house. Good luck!! And tell us how it goes x

ReputationRep:
    LSBU is also good. It's literally a 10 minute walk from my house. Good luck!! And tell us how it goes x
    Why didn't you apply for LSBU as well since it's close to your home??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GKT)
    Why didn't you apply for LSBU as well since it's close to your home??
    Didn't choose it because I wanted to stay away from home. I regret it so much now though

ReputationRep:
    Didn't choose it because I wanted to stay away from home. I regret it so much now though
    Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    I sat the literacy and numeracy test on the 27th and got an invite for an MMI this morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZZ0910)
    I sat the literacy and numeracy test on the 27th and got an invite for an MMI this morning!
    Hey me too!! Is yours on the 23rd??

ReputationRep:
    Congrats my interview is on the 25th let me know how your one goes

ReputationRep:
    I had a numeracy and literacy test on the 27th of January and I still haven't heard back! I was wondering if anyone has heard back who had their test day on the same day, I'm getting worried?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buttercupdaisy)
    I had a numeracy and literacy test on the 26th of January and I still haven't heard back! I was wondering if anyone has heard back who had their test day on the same day, I'm getting worried?
    Maybe just give it a couple of days. I had mine on the 23rd. So just wait a little big longer x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buttercupdaisy)
    I had a numeracy and literacy test on the 26th of January and I still haven't heard back! I was wondering if anyone has heard back who had their test day on the same day, I'm getting worried?
    I had mine on the 27th and haven't heard back either! They said it would be within three weeks so should be today! The waiting is the worst bit urgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buttercupdaisy;[url="tel:62634079")
    62634079[/url]]I had a numeracy and literacy test on the 26th of January and I still haven't heard back! I was wondering if anyone has heard back who had their test day on the same day, I'm getting worried?
    Are you 2016 entries, if you are I had mine on 27 and still didn't hear I call them today and they said the considering

ReputationRep:
    yes I am, they said they were considering you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smithsgirl98)
    I had mine on the 27th and haven't heard back either! They said it would be within three weeks so should be today! The waiting is the worst bit urgh

ooops I had mine on the 27th too, I hope you here back soon, your so right, the wait in killing me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.