Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Bellerin's so handsome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Best result for us really, keeps the pl interesting enough at the top while a win tomorrow brings us within 6 points of City, not saying we'll overtake them, but the are slowly getting dragged into the top 4 battle almost, obvious favourites for second but it only takes a couple of bad results for them and the chasing pack will be breathing down their neck

The team tomorrow should be the strongest of the season so far, and Villa are struggling to score, we should win comfortably but you can never tell with us, we really need to absolutely batter Villa tomorrow like 5-0 to send out a message and get our gd closer to City, Southampton, United
    Should've placed a bet on that

ReputationRep:
    Villa were ****. We were good. Spurs next week will be the acid test. I'm confident we can do them.

ReputationRep:
    MOTM was probably Cazorla tbf
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Ozil's assist for Giroud was sumptuous - but his overall contribution and distribution was still below-par I felt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    I said similar to him in the other thread :lol:

ReputationRep:
    The number of awful predictions I spew out would cost me in the long-run, I remember predicting 5-2 to us vs. United earlier this season

ReputationRep:
    the creative options in our team, when everyone is fit and on-form is just :coma:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Shame Rosicky didn't start after his recent form.

ReputationRep:
    Where's Wilf?

ReputationRep:
    Very respectful penalty from Santi, even tried to pass it to the keeper!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    Where's Wilf?
    He's on the match thread feeling numb.

ReputationRep:
    I said it before and if Bellerin can continue this development he can become the best rb in the league in a year or two and then barca will come calling :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    I said it before and if Bellerin can continue this development he can become the best rb in the league in a year or two and then barca will come calling :/
    Yeah, was just about to say, inevitably the Barca vultures will come knocking and they will get him, which is why we should put more effort and hope into Jenkinson tbh. Bellerin will never be a real Arsenal man at heart when the big Spanish clubs call. Not bothered about Bellerin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    wouldnt mind him going for £25m then poaching another RB from Barça B

Can see Bellers and Serge Aurier being the best attacking RBs in the world in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    He's on the match thread feeling numb.

Match threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Yeah, was just about to say, inevitably the Barca vultures will come knocking and they will get him, which is why we should put more effort and hope into Jenkinson tbh. Bellerin will never be a real Arsenal man at heart when the big Spanish clubs call. Not bothered about Bellerin.
    Yeah Bellerin has that look of a snake about him. It's a shame because he has all the attributes to be a top top player and we know he'll throw a strop fabregas style and leave but maybe we can get alot of money for him.

(Original post by swirly)
    Haha 25m would be good business heck even more hopefully if he establishes himself as one of the best. Then we hope they get ripped off like they always do when buying from us to realise the players cant play in the barca team haha. I would prefer an english rb like Jenkinson though as hes tall, athletic, has a good turn of pace as well and loves arsenal .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)

Can see Bellers and Serge Aurier being the best attacking RBs in the world in the future
    That is counterproductive tbh, we have not got money worries anymore. We just need long term winning stability. I would put Jenkinson in over him for more games just because Jenkinson is more likely to stay and is more than good enough. Developing a player for Barca and then shunning our own is just a bloody ludicrous idea. And the 25m or so he will go for is just a bit redundant really, it is peanuts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    They'll only enquire if they get any worried about Dani Alves' performances

ReputationRep:
    They'll only enquire if they get any worried about Dani Alves' performances
    Alves is 31. And I don't think Montoya will be as good.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.