The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

I'm still a bit annoyed at Marc being voted out last week, he really would have shaken things up and ruffled some feathers in this week's money task.

Original post by triplet3
Anyone else actually starting to like Christian?? I actually wouldn't mind if he won, but tbh its probably just because he's the pick of a bad lot haha

Always liked Christian tbh, he got a bit boring mid-series but he started to shine again once there were fewer big personalities to overshadow him.

Original post by Sacred Ground
Danny showed his true colours by being offensive to Chloe about the money situation!

He's done nothing wrong there IMO. He's again showing that he's a straight-up guy that hates hypocrites, which is what Chloe has been by whining about people taking money all week and then doing the same thing herself. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't win tbh.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I'm still a bit annoyed at Marc being voted out last week, he really would have shaken things up and ruffled some feathers in this week's money task

Always liked Christian tbh, he got a bit boring mid-series but he started to shine again once there were fewer big personalities to overshadow him.

He's done nothing wrong there IMO. He's again showing that he's a straight-up guy that hates hypocrites, which is what Chloe has been by whining about people taking money all week and then doing the same thing herself. I'll be disappointed if he doesn't win tbh.

Are you being serious? Have you seen his fat jokes and homophobic slurs? He's the biggest hypocrite in there! He got mad because he didn't get the money and Chloe did so he takes it out on poor Chloe - never despised someone as much as I do Danny
Reply 722
Harry's voice is the single most grating thing in the world.

That accent... urgh.
When's the final?
For the first time, Chloe is getting on my nerves. She's annoyed that people have fell out of her for taking the money, yet has been annoyed at other housemates all week that haven't protected the prize fund for the winner. Can she not understand how hypocrytical this is?
Jeez, the hypocrisy from Harry is laughable. Complaining that people talk to her like ****, despite the fact that she is the one that does it the most. Joel made a decision based on the majority, which is fair enough. You just cant reason with her. Also being mysterious by not saying what annoys her and victimising herself gets on my nerves too.
I feel that I do not care for anyone in the house other than Joel, Nick and Sam.

Chloe does not belong in the house as I feel she is too emotionally unstable AND boring.

Christian... Erm, boring. Don't care for him.

Danny. Don't even want to get onto that pathetic grinch.

Harry. Clearly mentally unstable. Short-tempered, bossy, obssessive. Walks around looking like a rat with a deflated bouncy castle body.

Jack. Growing on me but meh.

Joel, Sam or Nick to win.
What a ****ing rubbish twist. That's ridiculous.
Original post by Tony_LeaS
What a ****ing rubbish twist. That's ridiculous.

Pretty **** wasn't it, Sam took it soooo well bloody hell - It was obvious as soon as she had the highest amount of money she would go.

Tbh I think the crowd were a bit too harsh on Harry, she got pretty much as bad booing as Helen.

This series is boring me so much, its an effort to watch
That was horrible. It was obvious Sam would be out and Big Brother knows that, hence the reason they had announced it on Twitter just BEFORE Joel did himself. Fixed, I say.

To make it more interesting and fair, they should have placed envelopes for ALL the housemates, and then should have seen who'd sacrifice themselves. Jack wouldn't, Joel maybe would, Chloe definitely wouldn't, Nick maybe would, Danny and Christian would not sacrifice themselves either.

Without a doubt, Sam would be chosen to be evicted or would sacrifice herself.

Sam should have been given the option to leave WITH the 15k on top of her previously entitlement to 5k.

Leaving Danny and Christian gobsmacked, wishing they had chosen to evict one of the other two. (Forgot who had the least amount out of Jack and Chloe.)

Would have been brilliant!
Are you being serious? Have you seen his fat jokes and homophobic slurs? He's the biggest hypocrite in there! He got mad because he didn't get the money and Chloe did so he takes it out on poor Chloe - never despised someone as much as I do Danny

I'm not so narrow minded as to judge people on what they've done in the past. He's an intelligent and fairly compassionate guy so, having now been on a TV show himself and had some horrible tweets about him read out, he'll have learned that it's not nice to be on the receiving end and will probably think before he writes in the future. There's definitely an element of truth in what you say about him taking his frustrations out on Chloe but he wasn't just grabbing things out of thin air that haven't happened; she's jumped on everyone for being greedy this week and then done the exact same thing that she's been on everyone's case for.
I'm not so narrow minded as to judge people on what they've done in the past. He's an intelligent and fairly compassionate guy so, having now been on a TV show himself and had some horrible tweets about him read out, he'll have learned that it's not nice to be on the receiving end and will probably think before he writes in the future. There's definitely an element of truth in what you say about him taking his frustrations out on Chloe but he wasn't just grabbing things out of thin air that haven't happened; she's jumped on everyone for being greedy this week and then done the exact same thing that she's been on everyone's case for.

I can't take you seriously because you claimed Danny was 'intelligent' - last time I checked he couldn't spell canoe
I rememeber last year, I was thinking all the finalists deserved to be there, even "Pointless Pav" and Helen; they had been through a lot together, and eventually enmities settled down. But this lot, all but two I think should have left ages ago.
I can't take you seriously because you claimed Danny was 'intelligent' - last time I checked he couldn't spell canoe

Okay, academically he's nothing special, that's evident. He's not a stupid person though; he's very perceptive and has a lot of common sense, that's pretty clear to see.
My predictions for the final

6th - Christian
5th - Jack
4th - Nick
3rd - Chloe
2nd - Joel
1st - Danny

I agree with what other people said its not as good as finalists in previous years . If Marc made it to the final he would win easily and I'm a bit meh about it all really.

I'm sorry but there's no way Danny is intelligent.
Original post by Skip_Snip
I rememeber last year, I was thinking all the finalists deserved to be there, even "Pointless Pav" and Helen; they had been through a lot together, and eventually enmities settled down. But this lot, all but two I think should have left ages ago.

Helen didn't deserve to be there. She was only there because she got a free pass. Without that she would have been gone very early on. There's entertainment, but if you cross the line, the public do tend to lose respect for the individual.
I dont see anyone winning it, I've even gone off Joel now, but not in a negative manner they just enjoy the idea of showing him in a political light.

Only people that ill be happy to see win is Jack or Joel now.
Original post by Emily.97
Helen didn't deserve to be there. She was only there because she got a free pass. Without that she would have been gone very early on. There's entertainment, but if you cross the line, the public do tend to lose respect for the individual.

I always liked her tbh, she was fun to watch.
Original post by Skip_Snip
I always liked her tbh, she was fun to watch.

You liked her? Woah.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest