Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    What do you mean its not going to happen? Its happening right now, Numerous cuts everywhere from Life saving cancer drugs to life saving support for the disabled and sick.

What? How on earth do you reach that conclusion?
    That would happen regardless. That is an approach this government has taken.

Your argument was that people who have contributed to the system through taxes have more right to treatment than people who do not. That same thing applies to long term unemployed British people. Long term unemployed British people do not contribute to the system either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElephantMemory)
    That would happen regardless. That is an approach this government has taken.

Your argument was that people who have contributed to the system through taxes have more right to treatment than people who do not. That same thing applies to long term unemployed British people.
    If Britains debt was not so high 1.5TRILLION and counting, the Tories would not have been able to get away with what they are doing.

Years of splurging taxpayers money to corrupt governments abroad, 3rd world countries space and military programs running up Billions of pounds a year on our debt in so called "foreign aid". Our debt would not be so high, people at home would not have to be denied life saving medical care and support

No my argument was people who have contributed all their life to the system through taxes should not be denied access to support and healthcare / housing to prioritise non British people

ReputationRep:
    If Britains debt was not so high 1.5TRILLION and counting, the Tories would not have been able to get away with what they are doing.

Years of splurging taxpayers money to corrupt governments abroad, 3rd world countries space and military programs running up Billions of pounds a year on our debt in so called "foreign aid". Our debt would not be so high, people at home would not have to be denied life saving medical care and support

No my argument was people who have contributed all their life to the system through taxes should not be denied access to support and healthcare / housing to prioritise non British people
    The Daily Mail has got you good. Attack the vulnerable and blame them for everything. The Tories approach has and always will be to **** over the vulnerable.

So should people who have contributed more be prioritized? Your argument is that people who have contributed to the system have more right to use it. What about British people who have not contributed at all? What about people who have contributed to the system more? Should those people be prioritized?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synchyst)
    Somali's are black... Not caucasian -.-
    Caucasian does not equal white.

there is nothing such as the black race.

OMG. the amount of idiots here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Daily Mail has got you good. Attack the vulnerable and blame them for everything. The Tories approach has and always will be to **** over the vulnerable.

So should people who have contributed more be prioritized? Your argument is that people who have contributed to the system have more right to use it. What about British people who have not contributed at all? What about people who have contributed to the system more? Should those people be prioritized?
    1) I don't read the daily mail. How often do you throw that at strangers who have an opposite view to you?

2) I hate the tories and have been directly effected by their disgusting attacks on the disabled and sick.

The point I am making is that if the economy was not ******** and our debt 1.5Trillion... they would not have been able to get away with what they are doing (Punishing the most vulnerable)

No you fool, how many times. No British citizens should be prioritised over another. British citizens should be prioritised over non British citizens.

Is that clear enough?

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind taking in Afghan refugees.

ReputationRep:
    1) I don't read the daily mail. How often do you throw that at strangers who have an opposite view to you?

2) I hate the tories and have been directly effected by their disgusting attacks on the disabled and sick.

The point I am making is that if the economy was not ******** and our debt 1.5Trillion... they would not have been able to get away with what they are doing (Punishing the most vulnerable)

No you fool, how many times. No British citizens should be prioritised over another. British citizens should be prioritised over non British citizens.

Is that clear enough?
    While I disagree with you and support the Tories, that's a different matter. I wholeheartedly agree with you that British people ought to come first.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Is that clear enough?
    1) Almost never.

2) This is the approach the Tories have and always will.

But you said that somebody who has put into the system their whole life has the right to be annoyed at foreign people who have not contributed getting treatment/benefits. What about British people who have not contributed? Do the people who have contributed have the right to tell those people to get ****ed? If your argument is that somebody who has contributed has the right to be annoyed, why do they not have the right to be annoyed at a British person who has not contributed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    They can park up a tent in my garden, provided that they don't speak to me or try to eat more food than the rations that I provide them.
    Sounds like none other than Irish gypsies to me. :erm: And you see how they're treated...should we open her vests to them as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Refugees yes. Migrants no.
    Fantastic point, Blackie, that feel when people confuse words.
    Can I call you blackie? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sweet n Sour)
    Sounds like none other than Irish gypsies to me. :erm: And you see how they're treated...should we open her vests to them as well?
    You've lossed me with the "vests" bit. Is it something to do with breasts?

ReputationRep:
    You've lossed me with the "vests" bit. Is it something to do with breasts?
    Vests. Chests. Hearts.

Have you never heard someone say to open those words in this context?
    How can one open breasts?

ReputationRep:
    Vests. Chests. Hearts.

Have you never heard someone say to open those words in this context?
    How can one open breasts?
    I literally still have no idea what you're talking about!

Are you saying that females should open their vests to expose their breasts to fill chests with breast milk for which the migrants can feed on?

"How can one open breasts?" - Just whip them out, isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    I literally still have no idea what you're talking about!

Are you saying that females should open their vests to expose their breasts to fill chests with breast milk for which the migrants can feed on?

"How can one open breasts?" - Just whip them out, isn't it?
    I'm saying, open your hearts. I have no idea why you're mixing breasts into the equation. You can go now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm saying, open your hearts. I have no idea why you're mixing breasts into the equation. You can go now.
    You said "open her vests" which seems to have led me to assume that there was something under a female's vest. The demon in me thought of breasts. I know, I know, I've got tits on the brain.

"You can go now"- So you quote me and now you dismiss me?
    I'm seeing the sour in you; where is the sweet, sweet-cheeks?

ReputationRep:
    You said "open her vests" which seems to have led me to assume that there was something under a female's vest. The demon in me thought of breasts. I know, I know, I've got tits on the brain.

"You can go now"- So you quote me and now you dismiss me?
    I'm seeing the sour in you; where is the sweet, sweet-cheeks?
    LOL
    And Her as in country. Sigh.

Fantastic point, Blackie, that feel when people confuse words.
    Can I call you blackie? lol
    Please, no just call me Lloyd that's my real name anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Please, no just call me Lloyd that's my real name anyway.
    Oh hello Lloyd. Very nice name, sounds like something attached to a debonair gent.

ReputationRep:
    1) Almost never.

2) This is the approach the Tories have and always will.

But you said that somebody who has put into the system their whole life has the right to be annoyed at foreign people who have not contributed getting treatment/benefits. What about British people who have not contributed? Do the people who have contributed have the right to tell those people to get ****ed? If your argument is that somebody who has contributed has the right to be annoyed, why do they not have the right to be annoyed at a British person who has not contributed?
    Its not about foreign people getting money spent on them, its about foreign people getting money spent on them at the expense of British citizens. Would you give to charity if you could not afford to feed your own child?

Of course they have a right to be annoyed. Should citizens get priority over others? No. It would be unenforceable and also undermine the whole point of of having a welfare net, national health service. May aswell just privatise everything if thats the route you are going to take.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Because I want to be,freedom of movement.

Because I don't want to reveal my personal financial circumstances to a completely stranger,it means I'm on state hand outs? My parents actually left a trust fund for me and I have savings in abundance. Your governments can keep their blood money. Anyway my family are wealthy throughout,if I ever need support my family will support me financially should I run out.
    **** off out of this country if you're going to be so critical of us. Why don't you go to Syria and enjoy life there?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 19, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.