Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional offer for IR two weeks ago but I'm still waiting for UCL, Warwick and SOAS to make their decision. Seems likely that I'll move from Sweden to become a Londoner in the fall

ReputationRep:
    Neuroscience anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johananabanana)
    Got an unconditional offer for IR two weeks ago but I'm still waiting for UCL, Warwick and SOAS to make their decision. Seems likely that I'll move from Sweden to become a Londoner in the fall
    Congratulations on your offer! I am choosing between King's College/Cass/Warwick to study Business management/management. I am also from Sweden

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questionsss)
    Congratulations on your offer! I am choosing between King's College/Cass/Warwick to study Business management/management. I am also from Sweden
    Oh thank you and congratulations to you too! Really nice to hear another Swede going to the UK to study. Hope you can make a decision that feels completely right for you It's almost as if I hope that I won't be accepted to the other schools so that I can escape all decision anxiety haha..

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I'm an international undergraduate student, point of entry September 2016. I'm new and was wondering whether it's better to opt for KCL accommodation or the intercollegiate halls for me. Could you please help me out?

ReputationRep:
    I have 2 offers from Kings for PPE (A*AA) and Political Economy (AAA) and an offer from UCL for Politics and Eastern European Studies (AAA). PPE will be my firm choice, any advice on which AAA course to insure?

ReputationRep:
    Firmed Neuroscience, anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone that has applied in March for postgraduate or undergraduate study received a decision yet? I received a decision within 12 days last time.

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for nursing on the 19th of april! Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    KCL is also my firm and I'm doing pharmacy too But I'm still undecided which should be my insurance choice between Bath and Durham.
    (Original post by Sammie Morgan)
    KCL is my firm too and I'm also doing pharmacy Were you at the Pharmacy open day Wednesday last week?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Anyone applied for postgrad? How long did the decision take from application date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Anyone applied for postgrad? How long did the decision take from application date?
    I applied for the TESOL MA about a week ago as an international student from the States and got a reply last Friday for an interview request.

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,does anyone get MA Political Economy ? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for MA in Philosophy of Psychology .
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Nastasja)
    Got an offer for MA in Philosophy of Psychology .
    Congrats!

How did you hear? (portal/email/post)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noodlzzz)
    Congrats!

How did you hear? (portal/email/post)
    Thanks! They e-mailed me .
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Good job to those who've applied, I'm open to any question regarding the uni.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applying for MSc International Management? Is interview part of the admission program?

ReputationRep:
    Hi ! Can someone tell that does kcl accept a low ielts in one subtest ? Overall i got 7 but in one subtest i got 6 as kcl requires 6.5 in each. Will they accept ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firegirl555)
    Do you think I am likely to get an offer?
    4a*s, 6 As and 3Bs (in sciences) at gcse
    AAAAC at As
    predicted A*AA
    wanting to study english and am nervous as KCL is so competitive
    Go for Liberal Arts. No one gets turned down and 100% graduate with 2:1 or more. Some of the attention is below par though, and depth is a problem.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.