Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015? watch

Announcements
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    There was a papa mole, a momma mole, and a baby mole. They lived in a hole out in the country near a farmhouse. Papa mole poked his head out of the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell sausage!" Momma mole poked her head outside the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell pancakes!" Baby mole tried to stick his head outside but couldn't because of the two bigger moles. Baby mole said, "The only thing I smell is molasses."

ReputationRep:
    Why do ghosts like to ride in elevators?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It raises their spirits!

ReputationRep:
    What can you say about a horrible mummy joke?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It sphinx

ReputationRep:
    What do skeletons say before they begin dining?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bone appetit

ReputationRep:
    No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    A chicken walks into a library, goes up to a librarian and says, "Book book book." The librarian decides that the chicken wants a book so he gives the chicken a book and the chicken walks away. About ten minutes later the chicken comes back with the book, looking a bit agitated, saying, "Book book book." The librarian decides the chicken wants another book so he takes the old book back and gives the chicken another book. The chicken walks out the door. Ten minutes later the chicken comes back again, very agitated, saying, "Book book book!" so quickly it almost sounds like one word. The chicken puts the book on the librarians desk and looks up - waiting for another book. This time the librarian gives the chicken another book and decides that something weird is happening. He follows the chicken out the door and into the park, all the way to the pond. In the pond is a frog sitting on a lily pad. The chicken gives the book to the the frog, who then says, "Reddit, reddit."
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    A magician worked on a cruise ship in the Caribbean. The audience would be different each week, so the magician did the same tricks each week. However, there was a problem, the captain's parrot saw the shows each week and began to understand how the magician did every trick. Once he understood, he started shouting out the secrets in the middle of the show, "Look, it's not the same hat." "Look, he is hiding the flowers under the table." "Hey, why are all the cards the Ace of Spades?" The magician was furious but couldn't do anything, it was, after all, the captain's parrot. One day, the ship had an accident and sank. The magician found himself with the parrot, adrift on a piece of wood, in the middle of the ocean. They stared at each other with hatred, but did not utter a word. This went on for a day, then another, and another. Finally, after a week, the parrot said, "Okay, I give up. Where the heck is the boat?"
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: How come oysters never donate to charity?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: Because they are shellfish.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: What do you call a rabbit that has fleas?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: Bugs bunny.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: Chickens didn't exist yet.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    It was a baby mosquito's first day to fly out from home. When the mosquito came back home later that day, the father mosquito asked, "How was your journey?" The baby mosquito replied, "It went great. Everyone was clapping for me!"
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: What did the spider do on the computer?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: Made a website!
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: What did the fish say when he ran into a wall?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: "Dam."
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: Why are fish easy to weigh?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: Because they have their own scales.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: What happens when you cross a shark with a cow?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: I don't know, but I wouldn't milk it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: Why do birds fly South for the winter?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: It's too far to walk.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    A guy spots a sign outside a house that reads “Talking Dog for Sale.” Intrigued, he walks in. “So what have you done with your life?” he asks the dog. “I've led a very full life,” says the dog. “I lived in the Alps rescuing avalanche victims. Then I served my country in Iraq. And now I spend my days reading to the residents of a retirement home.” The guy is flabbergasted. He asks the dog’s owner, “Why on earth would you want to get rid of an incredible dog like that?” The owner says, “Because he’s a liar! He never did any of that!”
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Q: What did the mama cow say to the baby cow?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A: "It's pasture bedtime."
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    A guy hears a knock on his door. He opens the door, sees a snail, then picks it up and chucks it as far as possible.Three years later, he hears a knock on his door, opens the door, and sees the same snail. The snail says, "Hey man, what did you do that for?!"
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    What did the doctor say when a pony came in complaining about a sore throat?

Spoiler:
    Show
    "I know what's wrong here; you're just a little hoarse!"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 19, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.