Hey! I can be punny. Sometimes...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :cry:
    Okay, yeah, you are like a pun goddess :adore:
    Not even Guna deny... The punship has sailed and you ain't on it anymore

(Original post by thefatone)
    depends what type?

chem is a bit difficult once i start putting less attention on it, philosophy i'm getting consistent M1 and some D grades (M1 and D3 are rought equivalent of A and D2 and D1 are equivalent of A*, safe to say i'm just scrapped a D1 before which is almost unheard of) we have good philosophers in our year so we have had some D1s
    well philosophy, you take a side and back i up with evidence examples and scholars
    Wait, what country are you from? Lol I'm confused. So I take philosophy is a whole load of debating what kind of things do you talk about?

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    :yes:
    Oi rudegirl, shut up. How can you be better than me? Shut up. Best in the scene? Tell my ***** shut up😊

Nice
    **** you... Tell em don't waste my time... Ah Na Na na... Dem boy Paigon, I can't stand, I don't trust you if you ain't Mandem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    **** you... Tell em don't waste my time... Ah Na Na na... Dem boy Paigon, I can't stand, I don't trust you if you ain't Mandem
    :congrats: that was good
    I dont know any more rap songs :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 雷尼克)
    Milzime pls 🐛🐍😚🐍🐛😭😍🐞 😄😇

什么

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Wait, what country are you from? Lol I'm confused. So I take philosophy is a whole load of debating what kind of things do you talk about?
    i'm from UK

Philosophy is basically who is right, who's wrong, who's better, who's worse and why. It's not easy to think up good quality arguments... so far we've done relativism, subjectivism and absolutism then we moved onto divine command ethics, situation ethics, are religion and morality linked? and currently i'm learning utilitarianism. then there's the philosophy of religion which i find much harder because we talk about a concept as such and not a real physical thing which we can relate to and give examples on.

:congrats: that was good
    I dont know any more rap songs :cry:
    Why thank you...
    It ain't rap... It's grime 😂😂😂 Loool same thing though 🙈🙈

i'm from UK

Philosophy is basically who is right, who's wrong, who's better, who's worse and why. It's not easy to think up good quality arguments... so far we've done relativism, subjectivism and absolutism then we moved onto divine command ethics, situation ethics, are religion and morality linked? and currently i'm learning utilitarianism. then there's the philosophy of religion which i find much harder because we talk about a concept as such and not a real physical thing which we can relate to and give examples on.
    Ah sorry you got me confused when talking about d1 and m1 grading. 🙈

Ahhhh I did utilitarianism and ethics in RE... Yeah found it difficult in a sense but I imagine philosophy is a lot harder when talking about ethics. What do you want to do at uni? Are you enjoying philosophy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ah sorry you got me confused when talking about d1 and m1 grading. 🙈

Ahhhh I did utilitarianism and ethics in RE... Yeah found it difficult in a sense but I imagine philosophy is a lot harder when talking about ethics. What do you want to do at uni? Are you enjoying philosophy?
    haha 3 grade boundaries Pass, Merit and Distinction
    Each boundary has a sub-section with 1 being the best, 2 then 3 being the worst in that boundary
    you have D1 which is best grade and P3 which is worst(apart from U) D1 and D2 = A* D3 and M1 = A

lol i think philosophy is quite easy the ethics side anyway, since i have a strong opinion on some of them... i find the religion section super difficult. I think i want to do Maths at Uni but i guess i shoulda taken Further maths aswell :/ oh well..
    i am currently enjoying philosophy since i can get an opinion if i want(which is never) and i always get a half decent grade in essays which is awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Why thank you...
    It ain't rap... It's grime 😂😂😂 Loool same thing though 🙈🙈

I couldnt care less

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Not even Guna deny... The punship has sailed and you ain't on it anymore
    Why mast you do this to me? :cry2:

haha 3 grade boundaries Pass, Merit and Distinction
    Each boundary has a sub-section with 1 being the best, 2 then 3 being the worst in that boundary
    you have D1 which is best grade and P3 which is worst(apart from U) D1 and D2 = A* D3 and M1 = A

lol i think philosophy is quite easy the ethics side anyway, since i have a strong opinion on some of them... i find the religion section super difficult. I think i want to do Maths at Uni but i guess i shoulda taken Further maths aswell :/ oh well..
    i am currently enjoying philosophy since i can get an opinion if i want(which is never) and i always get a half decent grade in essays which is awesome
    Ahhh now that makes sense to me. I was so confused (as you can tell I get confused very easily lol) you're doing amazing then!!! Getting D1 and such! That's really great

Damn FM!!! Noooo be glad you didn't! Haha maths at degree level. Why you torturing yourself? Why? Do you believe in God? It must make it easier if you don't? So you can argue more on the seeing is believing debate... If that makes sense.

I couldnt care less
    Your gif says otherwise you always care about me

(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    Why mast you do this to me? :cry2:
    Okay okay... Don't go overboard with the tears... You and Homeland can sea it through together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Okay okay... Don't go overboard with the tears... You and Homeland can sea it through together
    I really yacht not to start pun wars against you :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Your gif says otherwise you always care about me

:rolleyes:

:noway:

:hand:

:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Ahhh now that makes sense to me. I was so confused (as you can tell I get confused very easily lol) you're doing amazing then!!! Getting D1 and such! That's really great

Damn FM!!! Noooo be glad you didn't! Haha maths at degree level. Why you torturing yourself? Why? Do you believe in God? It must make it easier if you don't? So you can argue more on the seeing is believing debate... If that makes sense.
    Am i????
    no i'm agnostic
    personally i would be atheist but i have to make sure so i better be careful and say well there is a chance he could and a chance he couldn't so i'll sit on the fence for this one... i think it's just foolish to devote yourself and do good things for God if you just want to gain His attention and reward, that makes you a pathetic fool, but if you had your own morals and decided that this God idea is an ok one and you decided to believe i have no problem with that because you were a good person before you took up the God idea

I really yacht not to start pun wars against you :afraid:
    :lol: I'm not trying to be crew but we're steering this thread in the wrong direction... But it's too much fun

:rolleyes:

:noway:

:hand:

:erm:

👁

❤️

🐓

😉

+

😘

👦🏾

😍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    👁

❤️

🐓

😉

+

😘

👦🏾

😍
    The chicken :rofl:

TheOtherSide Zuluk has stolen one of your family members :mob:

Am i????
    no i'm agnostic
    personally i would be atheist but i have to make sure so i better be careful and say well there is a chance he could and a chance he couldn't so i'll sit on the fence for this one... i think it's just foolish to devote yourself and do good things for God if you just want to gain His attention and reward, that makes you a pathetic fool, but if you had your own morals and decided that this God idea is an ok one and you decided to believe i have no problem with that because you were a good person before you took up the God idea
    Haha it's just cuz I found Maths difficult at Alevel so doing it at degree level sounds like torture to me

Fair enough. That sounds reasonable and logic. I'm Muslim... And the morals I have are based on what I have learnt through school and family, what right and wrong is, before I even understood what religion and God was all about. Morality is embedded in a person before the idea of religion is even thought about. Many don't go around helping others thinking "God will be happy" it's more, "it's the right thing to do"

Does that make sense? Feel free to tell me to shut up if it doesn't 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    :lol: I'm not trying to be crew but we're steering this thread in the wrong direction... But it's too much fun
    I'm kind of harbouring mixed feelings about carrying on with this, though :erm:

The chicken :rofl:

TheOtherSide Zuluk has stolen one of your family members :mob:

Me and you have already decided 🐓 > everything else

And that is TheOtherSide.

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'm kind of harbouring mixed feelings about carrying on with this, though :erm:
    I've got you by the hook and don't worry, i won't laugh at your sinking pun game :teehee:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.