Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

(Original post by Mr Moon Man)
    There's one a few pages back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akhawais)
    Honestly can't remember. If it was <= 360 then there would be 5 values, but I'm pretty sure it was < 360
    it was <= 360, I triple checked because I thought you could only get 4 solutions but I got 5

ReputationRep:
    Hi did anyone think that paper was much harder than normal past papers i left 15 marks BLANK ran out of time . it went horrible for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rehmanator)
    Hi did anyone think that paper was much harder than normal past papers i left 15 marks BLANK ran out of time . it went horrible for me
    yes it was a hard paper, the GB will be low i think. can anyone guess what theyll be for an A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Akhawais)
    Honestly can't remember. If it was <= 360 then there would be 5 values, but I'm pretty sure it was < 360
    it was <= 360 so 360 is a value.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grindle97)
    I got exactly the same as that
    I got 0.66 and 0.193... How accurate do you think they'll mark it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom476zf)
    swear its only 2 values? because if i did it right i got 4sinx - 1 = 0

so isn't it just sin^-1 25

or is there another step i missed? x
    Sinx(4sinx-1)=0
    Sinx= 0 so that is 0,180,360
    4sinx=1
    X= 14.something
    180-14.something = 165.something

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to put 180 as a value (Stupid me -_-) But got the other 4 right, would I only lose a mark? And I also did the working out for the f(5+h) question right but in the end I used the operations wrong, how many marks would I lose?

Overall I found it easy, I just made some silly mistakes. Probably lost like 6-8 marks altogether.

ReputationRep:
    Also if anyone was wondering, I got 0.6 as my log a and 0.21 as my gradient. In the end I got y = 3.891 x 10^0.21t

ReputationRep:
    I got the angle of the triangle as 58 point something degrees...

ReputationRep:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...0lcdM-wbM/edit
    Almost finished unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    I was looking at that question just before the end of the exam and i was like 'i feel like its missing something' 😂😭 oh well, only lost 1 mark

(Original post by NickC98)
    Oh my god i forgot the +c again...

ReputationRep:
    On the last question with the graph how did you do a line of best fit... I ended up with a curve:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloebbbb)
    On the last question with the graph how did you do a line of best fit... I ended up with a curve:/
    A preferable line of best fit is where you would have an equal amount of points that weren't lined through on each side. I had 3 points on each side that were unlined which made it appropriate for me to use as my line of best fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studious_Student)
    A preferable line of best fit is where you would have an equal amount of points that weren't lined through on each side. I had 3 points on each side that were unlined which made it appropriate for me to use as my line of best fit.
    Urrgh how many marks do you think I would have lost? I got all the points right and plotted it correctly just stupidly did a curve

ReputationRep:
    For the first question, is it 3x^-½ or -3x^-½??

ReputationRep:
    And the last one is 260 instead of 261 right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilrabbits)
    3x^-1/2

6rootx
    6x^1/2
    3x^-1/2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilrabbits)
    It was the positive one

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.