The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    Taken the four point hit and taken out Aguero and Deulofeu for Lukaku and Hazard. Probably looking to get rid of Lamela next week on the free and going to wildcard Aguero back in in 3 week time.

Hoping Lukaku can carry some of his form from the internationals to the next few weeks...

ReputationRep:
    No love for Bony here really is there? Not going Benteke just cos I don't trust Palace mainly.

ReputationRep:
    Ive gone for bony cos don't know which of remy/benteke will be better. Did wildcard but still not sure both teams have had pretty poor starts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Went Ageuro and Redmond to Bony and Sanchez.

Why is Kante still in 20% of teams ffs.

ReputationRep:
    Remy injured in training

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scriggy)
    No love for Bony here really is there? Not going Benteke just cos I don't trust Palace mainly.
    Don't need to. Benteke assisted or scored in 50% of Villa's goals.

ReputationRep:
    Still no suspension on Gray?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    Still no suspension on Gray?
    He's available. Thank Christ for that.

ReputationRep:
    With Hart gone thinking who to get in as second keeper? Got Schmeichel atm, thinking Courtois..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    He's available. Thank Christ for that.
    Indeed, was considering taking a second points hit to get Lukaku in for him. But..nah

ReputationRep:
    Who's everyone captaining this week? I think it's between Costa and Ibra for me, can't decide. Also is Lamela definitely not playing this weekend? I just made 2 transfers to get ageuro out but didn't realise Lamela might not be playing (

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMomens)
    Who's everyone captaining this week? I think it's between Costa and Ibra for me, can't decide. Also is Lamela definitely not playing this weekend? I just made 2 transfers to get ageuro out but didn't realise Lamela might not be playing (
    I highly doubt it. South Americans are always late from internationals and they now have cover in his position.

Hazard for me, as Swansea are dreadful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gray (C)

ReputationRep:
    Ibra captain, I think.*

Really not sure on my two transfers. Gah.*

ReputationRep:
    Aguero and Fletcher to Benteke and Payet. Lamela starting over Stones. *Pray for me.

ReputationRep:
    Have to say I love having 2 teams. Means you can try different things on different ones (but also means you have to remember to change both teams!)

In my team for this league I've done Aguero, Coutinho -> Kane Ozil.

In my other I have done Aguero, Coutinho -> Lukaku Sanchez

Think Kane Ozil are more likely to perform tbh.
    Any West Ham fans on here, any chance Ferghouli will start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Have to say I love having 2 teams. Means you can try different things on different ones (but also means you have to remember to change both teams!)

In my team for this league I've done Aguero, Coutinho -> Kane Ozil.

In my other I have done Aguero, Coutinho -> Lukaku Sanchez

Think Kane Ozil are more likely to perform tbh.
    Any West Ham fans on here, any chance Ferghouli will start?
    I had two teams for a season, but it completely ruined it for me. It felt like cheating. Also felt like any rank wasn't an achievement.

Feghouli played last night so he probably won't.*

ReputationRep:
    If I play the all out attack chip and for some reason a midfielder doesn't play, forcing a sub to come on and therefore revert to a back 3, do I get the chip back or is it tough luck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    If I play the all out attack chip and for some reason a midfielder doesn't play, forcing a sub to come on and therefore revert to a back 3, do I get the chip back or is it tough luck?
    You lose the chip and you'd play a 3-4-3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Wavefunction)
    Tough luck. Would try not to use chips too early tbh.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Football articles
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.