Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can we get to 2016 posts before Results Day 2016? Watch

ReputationRep:
    and so the 1100 mark is passed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColossalAtom)
    But 71/75 for FP3 must be disheartening to many hopeful mathematicians.
    Edexcel need to sort their **** out. Their resources are too good, everyone reks the exam papers. They need to start having crap textbooks like AQA lol. Or just do super hard papers like they have done sometimes

I wonder if Physics boundaries has always been low?

ReputationRep:
    though tbh if it'd been this year's FP3 paper I'd sat I'd probably have got 75/75, 100 UMS cos it was piss. Whereas last year, grade boundaries hit the floor, crazy low, but I got like 62/75 which was less. So the terror of high boundaries may be misplaced

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Edexcel need to sort their **** out. Their resources are too good, everyone reks the exam papers. They need to start having crap textbooks like AQA lol. Or just do super hard papers like they have done sometimes
    Take a leaf from OCRs book, make textbooks most can't understand then Nuke everyone with ridiculous questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Watch it rise to 73/75 next year. Then students will take it to Twitter or something like that one year about Hannah and her sweets problem, in GCSE Maths exam.

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if Physics boundaries has always been low?
    Dunno about Edexcel. I did WJEC and some were high, some were low. I remember at GCSE in some papers you needed less than half raw marks for full UMS lmao

ReputationRep:
    Watch it rise to 73/75 next year. Then students will take it to Twitter or something like that one year about Hannah and her sweets problem, in GCSE Maths exam.
    Thing is they get more **** when the paper is hard, so they've more incentive to keep on doing piss easy papers. Then the backlash at high boundaries isn't nearly as bad as the backlash at a hard paper; at least I've never seen it be as bad.

ReputationRep:
    still 173 posts behind

ReputationRep:
    oh wait no I'm not, didn't refresh. 164. Yay.

Glad I won't be doing A-level Maths with OCR or AQA.

ReputationRep:
    I bet Team GB gets overtaken by China in the last couple of days, that's so us

ReputationRep:
    I miss regular sleeping times

Don't know how many people are doing M5, but wow.

ReputationRep:
    back to powers of 2; believe I was ready for 65536

ReputationRep:
    Don't know how many people are doing M5, but wow.
    lol probably like 20
    What is it? M3 seemed bad enough

ReputationRep:

70/75 for M5 and 72/75 for M3 lol

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    70/75 for M5 and 72/75 for M3 lol
    oh 70 ain't that bad, pretty standard for an easy paper

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.