Turn on thread page Beta

Artemis Fowl Movie Update watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Katranat! I remember you! You're the one with the . . . um . . . name. Yeah. Katranat.
    I just had an idea while I was staring at the smilies on the side of the screen We could make an Artemis movie . . . with the entire cast being smilies!!! IT'S GENIUS!! This one can be Arty: :lollypop: It's got a lollypop, in case you haven't already noticed.

more songs for the artemis fowl soundtrack?

ReputationRep:
    :thrasher: :dancing: :flute: :embarasse :love: :tsr: :dito: Er what the heck do these have to do with the Arty movie wottabout? :confused: lol! We need a vampire smiley one!
    Anyways sooooonnngggs.... songs..... Er.... Songs.... Do they have to be modern or can they be old?? :confused:

(Original post by Katranat)
    :thrasher: :dancing: :flute: :embarasse :love: :tsr: :dito: Er what the heck do these have to do with the Arty movie wottabout? :confused: lol! We need a vampire smiley one!
    Anyways sooooonnngggs.... songs..... Er.... Songs.... Do they have to be modern or can they be old?? :confused:
    :love: = juliet
    :pcguru: = arty
    :secruity: = butler
    :questionm = pex/chips

the songs can be anything!!old,new...
    how about Good Charlotte "I Just Wanna Live"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    :love: = juliet
    :pcguru: = arty
    :secruity: = butler
    :questionm = pex/chips

the songs can be anything!!old,new...
    how about Good Charlotte "I Just Wanna Live"?
    Good idea with the emoticons. How about this one:

:reddy: = Mulch

ReputationRep:
    How about the song, Behind Blue Eyes by The Who???

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    Good idea with the emoticons. How about this one:

:reddy: = Mulch
    thats perfect.

:albertein = foaly

heres situations or incidents;
    :shakehand = jon spiro and arty making that deal for the c-cube thing.
    :boxing: = juliet at her boxing tryouts
    :shot: = butler nearly dying
    :bawling: = arty crying when butler nearly died

How about the song, Behind Blue Eyes by The Who???
    limpbizkit?
    didn't think of that.thats awesome,that should be the 1rst track on the soundtrack.

OMG!!! Prologue and 1rst chapter of The Opal Deception.here;http://homepage.eircom.net/~eoincolfer65/OpalCh1.htm

if u can't go from there,go through here and click the link to it;
    http://www.eoincolfer.com

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!! Prologue and 1rst chapter of The Opal Deception.here;http://homepage.eircom.net/~eoincolfer65/OpalCh1.htm

if u can't go from there,go through here and click the link to it;
    http://www.eoincolfer.com
    I just finished reading it, it was awesome! I can't wait to get the whole book!!!

ReputationRep:
    I went on Amazon.com, and didn't find a book called 'New Windmills'. (Who in their right mind would call ANYTHING that?) But the 4th AF book is coming out May 3, i think it was. I know it was in May. It's called the 'Opal Deception' and hardcover is a lil over $11.

(Original post by dragonflame)
    I went on Amazon.com, and didn't find a book called 'New Windmills'. (Who in their right mind would call ANYTHING that?) But the 4th AF book is coming out May 3, i think it was. I know it was in May. It's called the 'Opal Deception' and hardcover is a lil over $11.
    i hope your facts are accurate.and yeah New Windmills is a terrible name;for arty.i guess it would be ok if you were writing a book about renovating a farm :rolleyes: lol

ReputationRep:
    I've just realised something, this thread has been going for two years!

I've just realised something, this thread has been going for two years!
    it's alive thanks to us; the loyal artemis fowl hero-worshippers and followers.

lets throw a party;with celebrity guests.ok basically using wottabouts idea for the movie,all the people coming to the party will be shown through smilies.
    :thrasher: = the rock band playing for us
    :banghead: :rock: = the head bangers
    :dancing: :love: = the luvers
    :dancing2:
    :beer: = the drunk soon-to-be-having-a-hangover people
    :ciao: = the people who's bedtime is 9.30 *thenerdscoughcough*
    :party:
    :pepsi: = junkees
    :birthday: for artemis duh
    :date: :flowers: = the delivery for arty from us
    :musicus: = me trying my hand at the violin
    ok,i've gotten reaaaaaaaaly carried away there.sorry i just lov the smilies

ReputationRep:
    Now I don't have anything to put! Oh well, I'll give it a shot:

:juggle: the jugglers

:evil: the peoples who thought it was a costume party

:adore: the people bowing to the great Arty

:tomato: Yo-less being attacked with tomatoes for her violin playing

:sheep: :snoozing: :animal: :elefant: :turtle: animals, who are there for no real reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    Now I don't have anything to put! Oh well, I'll give it a shot:

:juggle: the jugglers

:evil: the peoples who thought it was a costume party

:adore: the people bowing to the great Arty

:sheep: :snoozing: :animal: :elefant: :turtle: animals, who are there for no real reason
    layingba = my brother and me (no clue why I put that. Just saw it and immmediately thought that.)

:shakehand =if we're going to invite Root, then he and Arty need to make up.

(Original post by wottabout)
    how dare you? i play the violin like an angel :p:

(Original post by Ignotus~Veritas)
    layingba = my brother and me (no clue why I put that. Just saw it and immmediately thought that.)

:shakehand =if we're going to invite Root, then he and Arty need to make up.
    i luv that smiley you put for your bro and you.

we are all obsessed with smilies,arn't we?

ReputationRep:
    we are all obsessed with smilies,arn't we?
    :thrasher: :pcguru: :toilet: :albertein :joyman: :bebored: :tomato: :adore: :dancing2: :shakehand :date: :deal: :idea: :ridinghor :beer: :withstupi :puke: :turtle: :damnmate: :egg: :coffee: :heeeellll :bike: :captain: :party: :tee: :elefant: :fight: :viking: :battle: :goodnight :handkiss: :sheep: :pepsi: :champ: :birthday: :cheers: :rock: :nurse: :banghead:
    This is my smilie army. It would've been bigger, but I'm not allowed to post all of the smilies at once for some reason. I tried. Didn't work. Oh well.

luv smilies.the TSR smilies rock!!!nowadays,when i write a mail,i keep thinking there should be a larger selection of smilies to insert inbetween.

i keep downloading smilie central and it keeps dissapearing *scowls unhappily*

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.