Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    My bad man. The ^ confused me. Deleted it.
    No worries. Your message appeared as I was typing is all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Rofl just undoing pars like that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol. Im just being dumb, little bit of whisky got me confused about who's saying what.

ReputationRep:
    Jabir aka Jabs aka Straight Up G why are you still posting?

Straight Up G btw

Utter cringe. Straight Up 'G'

ReputationRep:
    The .... awaits my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Jabir

I can imagine exactly what you are like in real life.

'Jabs'

Straight Up G

Do you not see how this is embarrassing?

ReputationRep:
    Actually laughing so hard right now hahahahahahaha

This guy hahahahahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's incredibly offensive, racist and out of line btw G. How does one even bust out with slander like that?

ReputationRep:
    Joop will be sprayed.

2Pac will be played.

ReputationRep:
    How has your Saturday night been guys? It's fair to say mine has been a total disaster. I've just had to walk 4 miles in heels (and a dress in this stupid Welsh weather!!) because the only taxi at the taxi rank happened to be a seven seater and the driver refused to take me home as it was only for one person. ****. I decided to wait half an hour for another taxi but none turned up. This place is awful, I'm missing the city life! Meeeh, I much prefer my Saturday nights in watching every football match there is to watch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    How has your Saturday night been guys? It's fair to say mine has been a total disaster. I've just had to walk 4 miles in heels (and a dress in this stupid Welsh weather!!) because the only taxi at the taxi rank happened to be a seven seater and the driver refused to take me home as it was only for one person. ****. I decided to wait half an hour for another taxi but none turned up. This place is awful, I'm missing the city life! Meeeh, I much prefer my Saturday nights in watching every football match there is to watch!
    Wow what a **** but you cant blame him i guess.

Where did you go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ra-ra-ra)
    Watched el clasico. Chilled with my mates afterwards and had an indian, spent the whole time downplaying my teams chances for the title and Chelsea's chances of beating Manchester United tomorrow. The reaction of the people was priceless. They couldn't take it.

Did you go on a night out? I'm missing Liverpool quite a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Wow what a **** but you cant blame him i guess.

Where did you go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was quite comforting that in the half an hour of waiting he too was still waiting and still had no one wanting a taxi whilst I was there. In the half an hour of waiting he could have taken me home, got £15 from it and still be back at the taxi rank. Just in my local town, normally I find every excuse not to go out around here as it usually is pretty awful and like I said, I much rather stay in and watch the football, but it was my friends 30th so I made the effort. I should have stayed home and watch Porto win 5-0 though!

(Original post by jam277)
    Watched el clasico. Chilled with my mates afterwards and had an indian, spent the whole time downplaying my teams chances for the title and Chelsea's chances of beating Manchester United tomorrow. The reaction of the people was priceless. They couldn't take it.

Sounds like the perfect night. Definitely more like me than going on a night out.

I did indeed. I do like Liverpool, for both a day visit or just a night out. If I had to pick a city for a night out then it's always been Liverpool. Maybe because it's pretty close to N.Wales and easy to get to but every night out that I've been on has always been a good night.

ReputationRep:
    Losing dogs isn't G afaik? Guy gets banned in an hour and LosingDogs has been here for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)

You ****. I hope we destroy you today.

ReputationRep:
    So is losingdogs and shady's back both SUG dupes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    You ****. I hope we destroy you today.
    Please take it easy on us

ReputationRep:
    I need to find this SUG.

He was an absolute tool last year and was all like 'Liverpool will win their last 9 games and walk the league.. Think you'll find I'm never wrong about this stuff love'

LOL

Hasn't shown his face since Chelsea game. Probs spent last 6 months crying in his room.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    I need to find this SUG.

He was an absolute tool last year and was all like 'Liverpool will win their last 9 games and walk the league.. Think you'll find I'm never wrong about this stuff love'

LOL

Hasn't shown his face since Chelsea game. Probs spent last 6 months crying in his room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    SUG:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    You man have got the idea that LosingDogs is me? Lmao. Look through his post history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    I need to find this SUG.

LOL

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Strange fruit...

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.