Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 🙈🙈🙉🙊)
    Thank you good luck to you! What did you apply for?
    Economics and management. Not expecting much since E&M is notoriously competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richlam)
    Yes St Anne's for chemistry... you?
    Maths and computer science so nervous..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davids9797)
    Yes, nothing yet for maths.
    I'm applying for maths and compsci!
    My friend received her interview offer on the 3rd of Dec last year (Exeter college) so i assumed it would be around that time

ReputationRep:
    PPE at New College! Came in at around 11, haha thought I bombed the TSA spectacularly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonwithnoname)
    Oh wow, congrats on the interview! haha that sounds pretty good to me, have you asked any teachers/your head of sixth form if there's anyone they could put you into contact with regarding a mock interview? it's alway worth a shot, they can be super helpful
    I've done exactly that - my head of sixth form has been trying (I believe), so maybe by next week. I need to get past the nerves more than anything! Do you believe it helped your mentality?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email inviting me to interview for Philosophy and Theology at St Benet's Hall, Oxford!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mechanism)
    I've done exactly that - my head of sixth form has been trying (I believe), so maybe by next week. I need to get past the nerves more than anything! Do you believe it helped your mentality?
    Absolutely, it confirmed for me how super enthusiastic I am about my subject and how much I'd love to study it at Oxford hope you get one, but just in case you don't, have you seen the interview videos on oxfords website?

ReputationRep:
    Got my PPE interview offer at St Edmund Hall last night! Is anyone else going?

ReputationRep:
    Blagged an interview for PPE at Brasenose (God knows how). Now considerably more stressed about navigating my way to Oxford than the actual interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millieellen)
    Hey don't worry I resat year 12 as I got ABCU then got AAAB so I don't think it really matters, I still got an interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's awesome congrats! What are you going to study? Goodluck with your interview

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview for History and Politics at Trinity!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaxReid)
    Got an interview for History and Politics at Trinity!!!
    Congrats Guess the wait is over for one of us hahahaah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxreid)
    got an interview for history and politics at trinity!!!
    Well done that's amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rvas)
    anyone heard for any psychology courses?! the wait is atrocious!! when are we likely to hear?
    I'm waiting for psychology and philosophy, this is driving me insane

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eznomics)
    Congrats Guess the wait is over for one of us hahahaah
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlie1o5)
    That's awesome congrats! What are you going to study? Goodluck with your interview
    Thank you! And History and Economics, what course and college are you looking at?

ReputationRep:
    Got an Interview for History at Brasenose!!

ReputationRep:
    Got an interview at Balliol for PPE!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if lincoln has an interview updates page like some of the other colleges? i can't seem to find one, but i'd love to know how much longer i have to wait for an english decision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eliza1234)
    Got an Interview for History at Brasenose!!
    Congrats! What dates are you needed for?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.