Original post by Lúcio
that's ridiculous
so let's get this straight

300k for rooney
350k+ for falcao
whatever wage RVP, di maria and mata are on

every week.
united are such a clever club...

This 350k figure is sensationalist BS. We pay the wage to Monaco, who then pay the player tax free. It'll be around 200k.
Reus, you heard it here first.
Original post by AR_95
You would have thought he'd of beasted it with Mata and Rooney behind him :K:

He doesn't get opportunities
Original post by Peggles_*
I said see above! My phone pinged with this Welbeck stupidity and I'm wide awake now!!

Most just aren't used to someone who is fed up with Arsene, far too many f our fans, some on here have their blinkers on still. That's not my fault!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said see above! My phone pinged with this Welbeck stupidity and I'm wide awake now!!

Most just aren't used to someone who is fed up with Arsene, far too many f our fans, some on here have their blinkers on still. That's not my fault!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peggles man you have so much built frustration :lol:. You should try boxing take out your frustration.
Original post by sr90
This 350k figure is sensationalist BS. We pay the wage to Monaco, who then pay the player tax free. It'll be around 200k.

good, that isn't too bad then - apologies, i didn't know the intricacies :smile:
Original post by leinad2012
Do you have an awful sex life or something, you're never satisfied?!

Nope far from it, but saying that, I am up in Brum and just cannot get with the locals, prefer my southerners tbf! But that's besides the point!! Arsene and Arsenal make me apoplectic with rage time and time again, rinse and repeat always. Nothing ever changes. Granted we do have some fans who are actual okay with this rubbish time and time again, I for one, am not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BREAKING NEWS: WENGER MAKES FIRST PURCHASE OF DEADLINE DAY!

Original post by jarjarmonkey

how would that help you in any way?
you need a striker...
Original post by RtGOAT
Welbeck?

Jesus ****ing christ

Anyone is better than sanogo so just get him in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7389
Original post by jarjarmonkey

No we didn't.
Original post by sr90

Source?
Original post by Kruz
Peggles man you have so much built frustration :lol:. You should try boxing take out your frustration.

I just love Arsenal so much and seeing us slowly die and Arsene doing the wrong thing yet again is tiresome.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7392

Don't get Frimponged
Original post by sr90

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11068678/Radamel-Falcao-to-earn-346000-per-week-as-Manchester-United-pay-24-million-for-season-long-loan.html
I actually think Welbeck will do fine with someone like Ozil feeding him.
Nope far from it, but saying that, I am up in Brum and just cannot get with the locals, prefer my southerners tbf! But that's besides the point!! Arsene and Arsenal make me apoplectic with rage time and time again, rinse and repeat always. Nothing ever changes. Granted we do have some fans who are actual okay with this rubbish time and time again, I for one, am not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOOOL, well at least we can agree on preferring southerners to northerners.

But seriously, who would you want us to buy atm?? Will be very interesting to see United's financial reports in a few months because I bet they'll be in ****.

Welbz is a decent enough replacement, CDM and we can cope
Original post by leinad2012
LOOOL, well at least we can agree on preferring southerners to northerners.

But seriously, who would you want us to buy atm?? Will be very interesting to see United's financial reports in a few months because I bet they'll be in ****.

Welbz is a decent enough replacement, CDM and we can cope

lmao
you need to slap yourself if you think welbeck is a good signing

His finishing is terrible, worse than giroud! Amaxing work rate, but we need a proper finisher

this is beyond a joke
Original post by Arkasia
BREAKING NEWS: WENGER MAKES FIRST PURCHASE OF DEADLINE DAY!

Arkasia come, come...We need to sit down and talk about this behaviour. It's for your own good.
Original post by Fizzel
I actually think Welbeck will do fine with someone like Ozil feeding him.

I doubt we will even get him (plus he isnt even that good) but Wenger will just continue to put Ozil on the wing with his new love for this 4-1-4-1 formation.

Latest