Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    Annoyed that CoolCavy keeps writing on my wall and I have no way of replying :shakecane:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    hope u got to sleep ok z :hugs:
    and lol lmao :lol: sorry for stressing u :rofl: and i cant bc i would feel too guilty
    and u turned out more than fine :slap: briiigghhhttoonnn :dance:
    ill try :cube:
    <33333 gurl theres nothing to feel guilty about :hugs:
    Eeekekvneivngksockr im so excited im gonna die :lol:
    <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Annoyed that CoolCavy keeps writing on my wall and I have no way of replying :shakecane:
    Literally me but I just write on my own wall and then people vm me and ask why im talking to myself :lol:

ReputationRep:

Highkey dying

(Original post by Reue)
    (Original post by z33)
    Literally me but I just write on my own wall and then people vm me and ask why im talking to myself :lol:
    Im sorry guys :lol:
    im still trying to get the confidence to open them again, i could just do the contact thing but it is a faff so
    plus VMs are realllllyyy time consuming :rofl:
    and ppl stalk them :ninja:
    and i feel delicate and fragile :emo: :nopity:
    i will open them again soon

--------------

Nervooouuuss

meh

dont really want to see everyone again after a lovely 6 week absence :lazy:

and if everything goes well and im not dead then in 8 months there will be no more school :eek:

ever :eek3:

(Original post by z33)
    Highkey dying

we are still in sync :eek:

:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

Highkey dying
    :console:

I feel okay. Life's good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Im sorry guys :lol:
    im still trying to get the confidence to open them again, i could just do the contact thing but it is a faff so
    plus VMs are realllllyyy time consuming :rofl:
    and ppl stalk them :ninja:
    and i feel delicate and fragile :emo: :nopity:
    i will open them again soon

PM me instead yo, I think I can reply to those.. not really sure tbh :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    The pain is real

(Original post by Reue)
    PM me instead yo, I think I can reply to those.. not really sure tbh :s
    Will do Reue :cube:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    head hurts and tired of life
    Actually the same.

Anxiety all day every day. :/ Wish my brain would just piss off. LOL WHEN I WAS TYPING BRAIN MY PHONE AUTOCORRECTED IT TO BRIAN XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just made a post but it never appeared.:hmmm: How strange. Anyway. I was going to say that I am very stressed about something *cough* someone *cough* and I'd like to do a big post about it to get it off my chest, but I can't be bothered even thinking about it - it's that stressful emotionally for me:dong: Can anyone relate? Something bothers you so much but it just EXHAUSTS you so much that even thinking about it in order to write about it becomes so undesirable:sigh::dong::yawn: Maybe later:dong:

Spoiler:
    Show
    don't mind me I'm just passing by

Mmmh not sure. I had a both a great and a bad day I guess :lol: Finally could not see someone I had to see today :sigh: but hopefully soon

Also I think I had a productive day :jive:

And I made something totally crazy yesterday and only just realised how crazy it was :eek:

Anyyyyyyyway I am quite happy and quite sad which makes me .. Sappy ? I like that word, I should TM it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    got so many random stares out in public.
    i cried

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    don't mind me I'm just passing by

Mmmh not sure. I had a both a great and a bad day I guess :lol: Finally could not see someone I had to see today :sigh: but hopefully soon

Also I think I had a productive day :jive:

And I made something totally crazy yesterday and only just realised how crazy it was :eek:

Anyyyyyyyway I am quite happy and quite sad which makes me .. Sappy ? I like that word, I should TM it :ninja:
    I like your imagination.. sappy

(Original post by ak143244)
    I like your imagination.. sappy
    Thank you :mmm: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)

Highkey dying
    D'awww

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Great because: I got a sky blue ringbinder, creams for my skin, http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-dow...lcode=27148802 new trainers

Crip because: I am feeling again (headache - queasy) and am really hungry and a bit peed off because the woman at the till forgot to take the tag off my new trainers and overpriced us by £2 :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    I have literally no idea!
    I feel good but not good too.
    Idk

ReputationRep:
    Craving ice cream and paracetamol

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.