Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Oo or just ask sr90, I baited out a dupe like that

ReputationRep:
    That cotton comment was out of order.

Ain't you got some pizzas to make today. Make sure mine is stuffed crust, bbq base with pepperoni.
    (Original post by hayles101)
    I need to find this SUG.

He was an absolute tool last year and was all like 'Liverpool will win their last 9 games and walk the league.. Think you'll find I'm never wrong about this stuff love'

LOL

Hasn't shown his face since Chelsea game. Probs spent last 6 months crying in his room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He got banned and has been making dupe after dupe.

ReputationRep:
    sr90 owes it to us to say who every dupe is

ReputationRep:
    Sr90 already said LosingDogs isn't SUG

Pretty sure its FKLW

ReputationRep:
    Losing dogs did make a Torres comment that sounded like ****** ku** light weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Losing dogs did make a Torres comment that sounded like ****** ku** light weight.
    Rofl

Man like fk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    FKLW is not LosingDogs. Guy's way too religiously strict to start bragging about girls he didn't ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    I need to find this SUG.

He was an absolute tool last year and was all like 'Liverpool will win their last 9 games and walk the league.. Think you'll find I'm never wrong about this stuff love'

LOL

Hasn't shown his face since Chelsea game. Probs spent last 6 months crying in his room.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You don't even want to talk to him hayles.
    Although I kinda would like you see you beat him down...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You don't even want to talk to him hayles.
    Although I kinda would like you see you beat him down...

Das it. Get your woman to do the beating down for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Das it. Get your woman to do the beating down for you
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    just started watching Gotham.
    did anybody else try to work out which characters might be signiciant ones famous to the franchise in the future?
    i.e: i know who penguin is (since they say it a few times) but that also meant that i knew he wasn't gonna die :/

also disappointed that they killed the Waynes in the first episode too.
    i think somebody else picked up on that saying that it could've happened in the finale of series 1 for instance so that their deaths could "matter" more to viewers.
    overall though it was a good pilot and i'm hoping for more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    I'll be up for it tomorrow.

Get TehForum in as well. What was your room called? Plug stopped working for me after that update.
    Gone but never forgotten.

ReputationRep:
    Plug never works any more. Says I can't log in cos my account 'already exists' lol?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deshi)
    Sr90 already said LosingDogs isn't SUG

Pretty sure its FKLW
    It's a different IP, SUG makes all his dupes on the same IP and I doubt the guy would go through the effort to have conversations with himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    It's a different IP, SUG makes all his dupes on the same IP and I doubt the guy would go through the effort to have conversations with himself.
    Lol, you seriously underestimate how pathetic SUG can be...

Also, I'm pretty sure IP's aren't difficult to scramble/change.

ReputationRep:
    Shots shots and more shots

What happened to the "family villagey" atmosphere we had in here a few weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Shots shots and more shots

What happened to the "family villagey" atmosphere we had in here a few weeks ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Too many dupes and bull****ters on misc trying to impress people these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Too many dupes and bull****ters on misc trying to impress people these days.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been saying time after time, allow dupes. At least if you're going to reveal your identity or make it obvious then fair play but don't come in here hiding your self out that's just long

ReputationRep:
    Yeah SUG makes his dupes obvious and has the same style of writing.

I'll allow him for now.

I'm annoyed atm, got turned down for a tenancy manager role because I didn't have a driving license. Just got the theory test book now, how long will it take to learn? May just spend a week banging this **** out, when I'm ready for the test I should go for it. Also how many lessons does it take to do the practical? Don't wanna be spending too much money. I am looking to get a car in a couple years not yet tho.

Anyone got a few decent mid ranged used cars?

ReputationRep:
    Also if you man are stressed get some peppermint oil, Dilute the **** on your back. It provides this stinging but soothing sensation, similar to when you put deep heat on an inflammation. It also has gotten rid of my flu.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.