Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I lost no weight while in Abisko - how unfair is that!
    Or possibly I did and it got replaced by muscle. That's what I'm going to tell myself.

Arww, welcome to self-catered life Shimon.
    We should cook for each other one night a week or something.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you had to PAY for your OWN shopping Simon. GOSH. What is this world coming too! :p:

'nother train innnnn, less than 2 hours. Well a train and a bus. But the bus is rather nice - it's actually a coach. With only like 5 people on. *shuts up now*

ReputationRep:
    i need to GO :eek: stop rainin. smean.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh ooh yeah yeah cookng for Karen :party:

Its only 12 days and 1 hour until Karen comes to my house!!!

ReputationRep:
    You seem to know exactly when I'm coming, when I haven't even planned how/when I'm getting there yet?!!!

ReputationRep:
    I do don't I.

I am just that clever :p:

Train it and meet me outside alfred denny pleasethankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I shall ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Okay, random coach journey thought.

Has anyone ever noticed how some counties have sexual connotations, innuendos, or down right sex.

Sussex and essex. For a start.
    Suffolk and Norfolk. Well let's face it, we actually pronounce it Su******** and Nor****.
    Now I just need to find something dirty in shire..hmm..

ReputationRep:
    ...Just me then

ReputationRep:
    Cumbria.

ReputationRep:
    LOL dazi youre SO funny :suith: je t'aime. i see you got back safely

i spent FOUR hours at the health club today and it was strangely fun. im so tired now though! i burnt 1003cals doin cardio stuff, then did weights, then did situps, and then swam 51lengths. but it's the first time i'd been in AGES so had to work hard.

OMGGGGG i start work tomorrow. how xcitin.

ReputationRep:
    Reading my Abisko tour guide earlier I was intrigued by: "..a promontory known as Tjusarudden or Kärleksudden out on the lake. The name comes from the time of the navvies when couples in love made their way there to be alone."
    That made me think it was something dirty. Maybe it's just means something romantic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    LOL dazi youre SO funny :suith: je t'aime. i see you got back safely

i spent FOUR hours at the health club today and it was strangely fun. im so tired now though! i burnt 1003cals doin cardio stuff, then did weights, then did situps, and then swam 51lengths. but it's the first time i'd been in AGES so had to work hard.

OMGGGGG i start work tomorrow. how xcitin.
    Wow you must have such strong willpower and determination to do all that! You put me and Dazy to shame

Good luck and have fun at work, I'm sure you will
    Simon starts work tomorrow too.
    Hmm...*starts to feel guilty*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brak3n)
    Wow you must have such strong willpower and determination to do all that! You put me and Dazy to shame

Good luck and have fun at work, I'm sure you will
    Simon starts work tomorrow too.
    Hmm...*starts to feel guilty*.

lol it NEEDs to be done so theres no way out of it unfortunately :p: at least working will mean im not in the house all the time doing nothing so i might not have to do so much in the gym in future!

thanks! im a bit scared but im sure itll be fine reallyyy. i hope the people are nice :eek:

ReputationRep:
    You'll be wonderful jen and they#ll love you so much that they never want you to leave! My results haven't come out yet, I guess it really will be 9am :< I CANT WAIT THAT LONG! I slept so badly I was thinking of coming up to Sheffield one weekend, I've been without any friends now for weeks and I'm starting to get very lonely and sad Specially noww. *wallows in self-pity a little more* I do make life hard for myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    You'll be wonderful jen and they#ll love you so much that they never want you to leave! My results haven't come out yet, I guess it really will be 9am :< I CANT WAIT THAT LONG! I slept so badly I was thinking of coming up to Sheffield one weekend, I've been without any friends now for weeks and I'm starting to get very lonely and sad Specially noww. *wallows in self-pity a little more* I do make life hard for myself.

you're very welcome here any time :p:

i slept really badly too! :eek: i kept waking thinking OMGGGGG i cant be late on my first day. now ill just be incredibly sleepy instead. (i just wrote excited instead of sleepy so that proves im already in stupid mode) i hope they don't want me to leave cos im relying on them wanting to give me a job in the easter hols too :p:

GOOD LUCK :suith:

ReputationRep:
    PARTAY AT JENS HOUSE. :p: Good luck to you too today, although you don't need it. First days are always quite stressful and :eek: because you don't know what you're doing. But I bet everyone will be super nice and help you out LOVE LOVE

ReputationRep:
    I gots my exam results!
    I am happy'ish. My average for the year is 69.3 - lol. Frustrating thinking of all those places I could have picked up an extra 0.2 of a mark, so that they'd then round my average up to 70. But ahhhhh well.
    The two modules I did best in are the two I'm actually carrying on in second year, so that's good.

ReputationRep:
    I PASSED. Three 2:1s and a 2:2. Think my whole year averages out to a 2:1 just! YAYYYYY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brak3n)
    Reading my Abisko tour guide earlier I was intrigued by: "..a promontory known as Tjusarudden or Kärleksudden out on the lake. The name comes from the time of the navvies when couples in love made their way there to be alone."
    That made me think it was something dirty. Maybe it's just means something romantic.
    Twisted girl :p:

I am at work, not much to do today. I took stuff to be washed and autoclaved then sat around reading about plasmids, pcr and all that jazz.

I hope my bms results push my average up.

Also I am on a mac :puke: Apparently they are best for research Ah well they may grow on me.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.