ReputationRep:
    Reus, you heard it here first.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You would have thought he'd of beasted it with Mata and Rooney behind him
    He doesn't get opportunities

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    I said see above! My phone pinged with this Welbeck stupidity and I'm wide awake now!!

Most just aren't used to someone who is fed up with Arsene, far too many f our fans, some on here have their blinkers on still. That's not my fault!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I said see above! My phone pinged with this Welbeck stupidity and I'm wide awake now!!

Most just aren't used to someone who is fed up with Arsene, far too many f our fans, some on here have their blinkers on still. That's not my fault!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peggles man you have so much built frustration :lol:. You should try boxing take out your frustration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    This 350k figure is sensationalist BS. We pay the wage to Monaco, who then pay the player tax free. It'll be around 200k.
    good, that isn't too bad then - apologies, i didn't know the intricacies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Do you have an awful sex life or something, you're never satisfied?!
    Nope far from it, but saying that, I am up in Brum and just cannot get with the locals, prefer my southerners tbf! But that's besides the point!! Arsene and Arsenal make me apoplectic with rage time and time again, rinse and repeat always. Nothing ever changes. Granted we do have some fans who are actual okay with this rubbish time and time again, I for one, am not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    BREAKING NEWS: WENGER MAKES FIRST PURCHASE OF DEADLINE DAY!

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarjarmonkey)
    how would that help you in any way?
    you need a striker...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RtGOAT)
    Welbeck?

Jesus ****ing christ
    Anyone is better than sanogo so just get him in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jarjarmonkey)
    No we didn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    This 350k figure is sensationalist BS. We pay the wage to Monaco, who then pay the player tax free. It'll be around 200k.
    Source?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Peggles man you have so much built frustration :lol:. You should try boxing take out your frustration.
    I just love Arsenal so much and seeing us slowly die and Arsene doing the wrong thing yet again is tiresome.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Don't get Frimponged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...long-loan.html

ReputationRep:
    I actually think Welbeck will do fine with someone like Ozil feeding him.

ReputationRep:
    Nope far from it, but saying that, I am up in Brum and just cannot get with the locals, prefer my southerners tbf! But that's besides the point!! Arsene and Arsenal make me apoplectic with rage time and time again, rinse and repeat always. Nothing ever changes. Granted we do have some fans who are actual okay with this rubbish time and time again, I for one, am not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOOL, well at least we can agree on preferring southerners to northerners.

But seriously, who would you want us to buy atm?? Will be very interesting to see United's financial reports in a few months because I bet they'll be in ****.

Welbz is a decent enough replacement, CDM and we can cope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    LOOOL, well at least we can agree on preferring southerners to northerners.

But seriously, who would you want us to buy atm?? Will be very interesting to see United's financial reports in a few months because I bet they'll be in ****.

Welbz is a decent enough replacement, CDM and we can cope
    lmao

ReputationRep:
    you need to slap yourself if you think welbeck is a good signing

His finishing is terrible, worse than giroud! Amaxing work rate, but we need a proper finisher

this is beyond a joke
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    BREAKING NEWS: WENGER MAKES FIRST PURCHASE OF DEADLINE DAY!

Arkasia come, come...We need to sit down and talk about this behaviour. It's for your own good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I actually think Welbeck will do fine with someone like Ozil feeding him.
    I doubt we will even get him (plus he isnt even that good) but Wenger will just continue to put Ozil on the wing with his new love for this 4-1-4-1 formation.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Yes i'm familiar with that article. Like I said, it's sensationalist BS.

The club who has taken the player on loan pays the parent club, who pays the player. This is fairly common knowledge.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.