ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)

I know not now he isn't, he's been pretty good. But he admitted that he was a troll back then and misused his mutilple account. He will now get banned weather he's been good or bad I'm afraid.

If AtCT do find a way to get rid of multi time PBU. Then I'm afraid your gonna be saying goodbye to L and never see him again :sadnod:

Aw thats sad :sad: so he wont ever be able to use tsr like before

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    :jumphug:

yh
    :france:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :france:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Talking of France, I managed to remember the name of my Exchange students favourite radio, managed to tune in earlier :woo:
    RTL deux if you were wondering :mmm:
    mediaya tu le sais?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know it? RTL2? radio station? Northern France I believe

ReputationRep:
    Talking of France, I managed to remember the name of my Exchange students favourite radio, managed to tune in earlier :woo:
    RTL deux if you were wondering :mmm:
    mediaya tu le sais?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You know it? RTL2? radio station? Northern France I believe
    Ooh will have a look in a moment! :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Updated 100 post stats as of 9/16/16, 7:49 PM:

100 post stats:

mr T 999 - 23

04MR17 - 13

Arbuthnot - 10

mediaya -7

Pinkteddyx64 - 5

Hamza772000- 3

Spotify95 - 3

eternaforest - 1

I am kira- 1

PrincessBO$$ - 1

someonethinking - 1

mr T 999
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)

Aw thats sad :sad: so he wont ever be able to use tsr like before

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Mediaya

Sorry to hear about that... Unfortunately, once a user is banned from here, they are allowed to create an account to post only in AtCT to ask for reasoning as to why they were banned, and possibly to appeal the ban. But appeals would be on a case-by-case basis and it would be ultimately the CTs decision. Any posts on dupe accounts of banned users, outside of AtCT, is classed as dupe account abuse/circumventing a ban and would result in another ban.
    CT are looking into things as we've had a case of a certain PBU creating close to 200 accounts...

Evening Matrix123 and CheeseIsVeg

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Hi Mediaya

Sorry to hear about that... Unfortunately, once a user is banned from here, they are allowed to create an account to post only in AtCT to ask for reasoning as to why they were banned, and possibly to appeal the ban. But appeals would be on a case-by-case basis and it would be ultimately the CTs decision. Any posts on dupe accounts of banned users, outside of AtCT, is classed as dupe account abuse/circumventing a ban and would result in another ban.
    CT are looking into things as we've had a case of a certain PBU creating close to 200 accounts...

Evening! 107,412
    Bananas really fill me up haha

ReputationRep:
    Hi Mediaya

Evening Spotify!
    How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Evening! 107,412
    Bananas really fill me up haha
    Evening!

Bananas, eh? One of the only fruits that I actually like! I haven't ate any in a while, so I'd best eat a few soon!

How are you on this fine day?

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Evening!

Bananas, eh? One of the only fruits that I actually like! I haven't ate any in a while, so I'd best eat a few soon!

How are you on this fine day?

:banana:
    Name:  dave.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  139.9 KB
    ok-ish wbu?
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Evening Spotify!
    How are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Evening Matrix I'm fine, thanks for asking!

Will probably go for a nice early night tonight, about 11pm to 11:30pm (same as on Wednesday night) as I have to get up early tomorrow.

Also, as a pre-warning, to everyone, I will have very limited access to the Internet over the weekend, as I will be out and about, and the places that I am going to will have very little in the way of 3G/4G connectivity. (I refuse to use 2G as it's just inadequate for data.) If I can get connected to some free wifi then excellent, failing that it'll be a case of logging on/posting as and when I can.

Any major problems, please contact either myself, mr T 999 or 04MR17 and we'll get things sorted out eventually!

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Will probably go for a nice early night tonight, about 11pm to 11:30pm (same as on Wednesday night) as I have to get up early tomorrow.

Also, as a pre-warning, to everyone, I will have very limited access to the Internet over the weekend, as I will be out and about, and the places that I am going to will have very little in the way of 3G/4G connectivity. (I refuse to use 2G as it's just inadequate for data.) If I can get connected to some free wifi then excellent, failing that it'll be a case of logging on/posting as and when I can.

Any major problems, please contact either myself or 04MR17 and we'll get things sorted out eventually!

Ok, sounds good, well have a good weekend spotify Don't let the lack of wifi ruin your day :yy:

ReputationRep:

Any major problems, please contact either myself, mr T 999 or 04MR17 and we'll get things sorted out eventually!

Glad to hear it!

OK, hopefully you'll manage to get everything you plan to do, done.

Alright, fair enough. Hopefully there won't be any major problems whilst you're away anyway
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    :banana:
    Name:  dave.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  139.9 KB
    ok-ish wbu?
    Thanks for asking, I'm good this evening!

Starting to get a bit tired but hey ho!

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for asking, I'm good this evening!

Starting to get a bit tired but hey ho!

Yay :hugs: Glad to hear :yy:
    haha lol who doesn't

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.