Meh, Spain v France is on.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely called off now.

Useless people.

And its been put for 4pm whilst i am working -_-
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    inspection at 8pm - another inspection at 8:45pm, hoping it improves and they do their best.
    inspection at 8:45pm - nothing done, worse, and match postponed... should have done at 8pm.

EDIT: rescheduled for 4pm tomorrow UK time.

ReputationRep:
    The game has been officially called off, such a surprise:rolleyes:

And it took them a ****ing hour to work that one out. The referee baffled me when he came out for the 8.45 pitch inspection, he took him about 5 attempts at bouncing and kicking the ball to actually work out it was unplayable, unbelievable, what a waste of time!

ReputationRep:
    Seminar 2:30-3:30pm tomorrow.

Thank god.

ReputationRep:
    Only caught a brief look at the line-up, do we think its an actual 4-4-2 or an attempt at a midfield diamond with wing backs?

ReputationRep:
    It's gonna be weird watching it so early.

ReputationRep:
    no-one watching the match?

0-0 atm, England started brightly but since then Poland had the better of things :/

ReputationRep:
    Another English Manchester United player shoved out to the wing when he shouldnt be playing there. Good times.

Defoe is adding nothing to this game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    Another English Manchester United player shoved out to the wing when he shouldnt be playing there. Good times.

Defoe is adding nothing to this game.
    I think Defoe's been told to stay up the pitch, so its not particularly surprising he's done nothing yet. We've got no pace or width it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loat)
    I think Defoe's been told to stay up the pitch, so its not particularly surprising he's done nothing yet. We've got no pace or width it seems.
    Its a poor decision.

Im still laughing at Milner + Clev being in the wide roles. What pitiful tactical decisions.

ReputationRep:
    roooney :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    Epic shoulder goal

ReputationRep:
    Its a poor decision.

Im still laughing at Milner + Clev being in the wide roles. What pitiful tactical decisions.
    Yeah I'm not quite sure what its about, Milner's playing wide while Cleverley's coming inside so we're not even overwhelming the midfield.

Nice header from Rooney though, I'll take playing crap and winning.

ReputationRep:
    Milner and Cleverly are being wasted. Its not like we are dominating the middle either. Hopefully we'll see Lennon and Ox later on.

ReputationRep:
    Well, at least we're ahead, I suppose.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Defoe off, Ox on please

ReputationRep:
    Defoe off, Ox on please
    Seconded. Can we get Cleverley in a more central position as well please?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Carrick can't pass to save his life atm, Milner I never understand why he plays for England, slow and ****, lucky to get a couple of half decent crosses per game from him.

Lescott is shocking in defence as well, does he understand he is supposed to mark the Polish forwards and not just watch them?

Rooney has struggled a bit as well, but got the goal which is the main thing.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think we need to take Defoe off. Its not like he's ineffective, it just we aren't getting it to him.

I'd be happy with deciding whether we want midfielders or wingers. I think Lennon just directly running with the ball. We know the surface is ****, lets go wide and put some balls in, Defoe is a great poacher.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.