Am I to understand they will now taste to you more.... Delicious? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    I'll never bake a muffin again at this rate.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Cheers, I shall not be going through that experience next year though
    Well at least it happened to you in your first year! I didn't like revising in July/August :shifty:

(Original post by Dynamitri)
    No. I prefer wieners now :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    I'll never bake a muffin again at this rate.:p:
    Me neither. It's fun to bake them and see them rise! I also make bread too :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Me neither. It's fun to bake them and see them rise! I also make bread too :coma:
    I can't make bread, I always screw it up.

Cakes, biscuits, muffins, scones, shortbread, flatbreads and of course COOKIES all go well for me, but bread just sucks.

ReputationRep:
    I can't make bread, I always screw it up.

Cakes, biscuits, muffins, scones, shortbread, flatbreads and of course COOKIES all go well for me, but bread just sucks.
    My first attempt at bread was awful it was rock solid. :p: You could buy the bread mix that seems to work well. I always seem to burn the bottom of cakes but I think that might be because of silicon bakeware I got. Cookies bought from Sainsbury's :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    My first attempt at bread was awful it was rock solid. :p: You could buy the bread mix that seems to work well. I always seem to burn the bottom of cakes but I think that might be because of silicon bakeware I got. Cookies bought from Sainsbury's :coma:
    Strange, the silicon 'tin' I use for marble cakes oftentimes leave the base slightly too moist for me.:p:

I refuse to use bread mix, I might as well buy a loaf!

ReputationRep:
    Strange, the silicon 'tin' I use for marble cakes oftentimes leave the base slightly too moist for me.:p:

I refuse to use bread mix, I might as well buy a loaf!
    It leaves a strange colour and doesn't taste nice so I have to cut it off. :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    It leaves a strange colour and doesn't taste nice so I have to cut it off. :yucky:
    Oh, mine goes alright, where did you get yours from?

Also, seeing as we should be graduating at the same time...check your facebook messages from the graduation venue group.:awesome:

ReputationRep:

Also, seeing as we should be graduating at the same time...check your facebook messages from the graduation venue group.:awesome:
    I think one was from Sainsbury's and another from Woolworths I think.

I know! Thank **** for that! I don't want to graduate from Great hall it's far too depressing from the photos I saw on my friends facebook. So happy times!

ReputationRep:

Fleur, I remember you once saying you knew someone claiming a maintenence loan for living on campus but in truth they were living with thier parents. Do you know if this is common, or if its risky? Also what year is this person in? Do unis get in touch with student finance regarding acommodation etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    I think one was from Sainsbury's and another from Woolworths I think.

I know! Thank **** for that! I don't want to graduate from Great hall it's far too depressing from the photos I saw on my friends facebook. So happy times!
    Mine's from Sainbury's, it's a sexual red; same one?

The Great Hall is less than desirable for my perfect graduation. I suppose if it were done up it would be nice, but I have to say the hall in my secondary school puts that to shame. That aside, in my school hall my name is on the wall.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    Fleur, I remember you once saying you knew someone claiming a maintenence loan for living on campus but in truth they were living with thier parents. Do you know if this is common, or if its risky? Also what year is this person in? Do unis get in touch with student finance regarding acommodation etc?
    It's fraud.

That said, I don't think you'd be found out.

**shrugs, and considers sending in a change of circumstances to living away from home**

ReputationRep:
    Mine's from Sainbury's, it's a sexual red; same one?

The Great Hall is less than desirable for my perfect graduation. I suppose if it were done up it would be nice, but I have to say the hall in my secondary school puts that to shame. That aside, in my school hall my name is on the wall.:p:
    Yes! I got the muffin one.

I don't want to hear the rumble from the district line going through, it's not cool no matter what.

We had two halls at mine and they were both rather ugly come to think of it. :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's fraud.

That said, I don't think you'd be found out.

**shrugs, and considers sending in a change of circumstances to living away from home**
    ...but I want a decent car and insurance...:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    ...but I want a decent car and insurance...:rolleyes:
    Lol, so do I.

Get a job.

**cries about insurance quotes**

ReputationRep:
    Lol, so do I.

Get a job.
    This.

Getting a maintenance loan if you're legally not entitled to, when there are other people in the long chain of students who really need it, and spending that on a "CAR" and "INSURANCE" is a bit... Chavvy? :lolwut:

IMO.

ReputationRep:
    At the first psi-star meeting? One person spoke to me, and we still hang out together to this day. That said, the rest seem to get on with each other okay, so I had just assumed I gave off a 'bad vibe'. I'm not sure about the third year yet, but in my second year a few people had dropped out, not loads though.

As an aside, have you e-mailed Dr Dennis for your provisional LSR Results?
    Passed! But now to sort out my student finance!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 24, 2009
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.