Dalek1099
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Yoghurt)
Looks like Series 7 will have a Western epidsode:
Attachment 136691
where did you get that picture from?-i knew they were going to film a western episode in Spain but i haven't seen that picture before.Its currently titled The Gunslingers,is episode 3 and is wrote by Toby Whithouse.
ThomasKTPQ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Those conversations are born wherever Dalek1099 posts. :pierre:

On topic of Benedict, I can't decide whether he should be the next Master or Doctor.

Benedict Cumberbatch should be the Master next. I believe the next Doctor should be Rupert Penry-Jones, I seriously reccomend people watch Whitechapel, his performance in it is very Doctor-esque in my eyes and very good!
jack/ten
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The new Doctor Who Companion will be announced tomorrow. Excited doesn't cut it.
elitepower
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jack/ten)
The new Doctor Who Companion will be announced tomorrow. Excited doesn't cut it.
Still from now until the new companions first episode is shown, all of the actors previous TV work will be scrutinised and everyone will be debating whether it was a good choice. Until we see a clip of them in character in action, I'm going to withhold my judgement.
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rumours that it is meant to be Sophia Myles, I kind of hope it isn't even if she obviously can't play the character she already has in the series. Similar to how Karen Gillan couldn't.
JordanS94
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I know its not gonna happen but I really hope the new companion is Lenora Critchlow she has been in the show before she's not a household name she is famous for being human and she is pretty -fingers crossed- If she is she would be the best companion ever and I am lie a hardcore Rose fan
ThomasKTPQ
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lenora Crichlow would be awesome! I can't think of anyone particular I would like. No one really stands out, to me, at least.
TheCrackInTime
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rumours this morning are that it'll be Jenna-Louise Coleman.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/do...octor-who.html
Rascacielos
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm skeptical about Jenna-Louise Coleman...

EDIT: That said, I was skeptical about Matt Smith and Arthur Darvill... so I guess I should give her a chance if she does turn out to be the conpanion.
Mr.Messy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jenna-Louise. :sexface:

Edit: Its official now.

(Original post by @bbcdoctorwho)
Jenna-Louise Coleman announced as the new Doctor Who companion. More to come....
Also
(Original post by @bbcdoctorwho)
There will be 6 episodes this year, including the Xmas Special. Then 8 next year. Jenna's character will first be seen at Xmas.

No announcement on plans for the 50th anniversary given today.
Just 6 episodes. :sad:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/do...octor-who.html

How they will leave:
Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Steven Moffat)
Steven: "Amy & Rory will leave in a final encounter with the Weeping Angels in ep 5. Not everyone gets out alive and I mean it this time"
Weeping Angels.

:fan:
EEngWillow
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Apparently Jenna played a lesbian in Emmerdale and won some awards for it.

I'm ok with this.

(Although she has nothing on Karen... :love:)
SciFiRory
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
so is actually just 5 episodes this year then and the xmas special

:mad: I want more Doctor Who! stop putting it back/shortening series BBC :cry:
EEngWillow
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SciFiBoy)

At least the 5 are in Autumn though, so are a) quite soon, 2) not far away from Christmas and c) (or 3)) we get another 8 in... (late) spring, is it?
Mr.Messy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SciFiBoy)

I think its a little to do with Moffat working on Sherlock.

And tbf, I'd rather see more Sherlock than Doctor Who. Sherlock has been just immense every episode and while Doctor Who has its episodes, some parts of the series were just *cringe*.

High hopes for his years Doctor Who.
SciFiRory
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by EEngWillow)
At least the 5 are in Autumn though, so are a) quite soon, 2) not far away from Christmas and c) (or 3)) we get another 8 in... (late) spring, is it?
I guess, im miss them being on in Spring though used to be a great start for spring to have 13 episodes of Doctor Who on!

(Original post by Mr.Messy)
I think its a little to do with Moffat working on Sherlock.

And tbf, I'd rather see more Sherlock than Doctor Who. Sherlock has been just immense every episode and while Doctor Who has its episodes, some parts of the series were just *cringe*.

High hopes for his years Doctor Who.
Sherlock is great, but I want Doctor Who sooner than Autumn! it had better be a good series to make up for the wait!
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not her biggest fan (having seen her on Waterloo Road) but ah well, wait and see how she interacts with Smith before judging.

Also
Spoiler:
Show
ANGELS ARE TOO SCARY but it would be really cute if both Amy and Rory get transported back in time and live past out together
secretmessages
Badges: 14
Report 7 years ago
I approve
EEngWillow
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by greeneyedgirl)
I'm not her biggest fan (having seen her on Waterloo Road) but ah well, wait and see how she interacts with Smith before judging.

Also
Spoiler:
Show
ANGELS ARE TOO SCARY but it would be really cute if both Amy and Rory get transported back in time and live past out together
Spoiler:
Show
Moffat did say "Not everyone lives: and I mean it this time" though... :bawling:
(That said, technicalllly living out their lives in the past does satisfy that criteria...)
Yoghurt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The BBC said the Doctor will meet Coleman's character in a "dramatic turn of events as the show builds towards its enormous, climactic 50th anniversary year".
So it seems the 50th Anniversary storyline will start with the 2012 Xmas Special. Exciting.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (211)
39.59%
No - but I will (35)
6.57%
No - I don't want to (36)
6.75%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (251)
47.09%

Watched Threads