manz calm.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1402586521.873510.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  108.6 KB These hoes ain't loyal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    Are you remembering this is Arsenal we have the worst fan-base.
    **** me you're probably right

ReputationRep:
    loooool sorry guys

ReputationRep:
    Cesc Fabregas: "Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option."

wengerout and traitor both trending in the UK :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    bossman Wenger got Vela, Griezmann and Aurier coming this way.

casjjjj.

ReputationRep:
    How dare Wenger not sign a player we don't need to fill a position we don't need filling #WengerOut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xDave-)
    Cesc Fabregas: "Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option."

wengerout and traitor both trending in the UK :laugh:
    ohohoho this gon be tasty

ReputationRep:
    How you gonna hate on Cesc when you know he would have picked you guys first if Wenger didn't close the door on him.

You didn't need him or want him so he went to a London club that wanted him, nothing unreasonable.

ReputationRep:
    i swear to the most high gawd

WE NEED MINIMUM 3 PLAYERS SIGNED, 2 OUT OF 3 MUST BE GOOD ENOUGH TO STROLL RIGHT IN THE FIRST XI DONT ****ING PISS ME OFF

LIVERPOOL ARE ON THE CUSP ON SCOOPING MEYER, RODGERS IS BUILDING A NEW WAVE OF GREAT YOUNGSTERS UP THERE FFS **** THIS **** WHILE WE SIGN NOWT ALL SUMMER HNNNNNGGGG

ReputationRep:
    To be honest I doubt there were any clubs in for him outside England who could pay what Barca wanted and match his ambition. It was always inevitable he would join a rival once we rejected him. It's like breaking up with somebody and not wanting them to get with anybody else. Once we said no that was that as far as I'm concerned.

Plus I think he has an English girlfriend and property in London. I am surprised Mourinho went for him though, I don't think he suits playing a pivot role in his system, although he's better than Oscar in the no.10.

I will only really be pissed off about this if we don't show any ambition this window. Time will tell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    How you gonna hate on Cesc when you know he would have picked you guys first if Wenger didn't close the door on him.

You didn't need him or want him so he went to a London club that wanted him, nothing unreasonable.
    there's only one bredda bustin' a switch.

we're all calm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    If any regular Arsenal posters take the obvious bait I lose respect for you
    Apart from SHOO or Peggles (who I think has calmed down and realised) no other regular poster made a big deal about it tbh. You know it's ****ed up when there are more WUM's posting than actual posters

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry peeps, Wenger has players in mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LOL, Wenger.

I'm not even angry about it. I cooled down a few days ago tbf.

I will be ****ing furious though if we end up with some Park/Bendtner/Santos type of players.

You have got to do a ting now Arsene.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, loyalty in football is dead. Everyone does it to everyone, no point taking the piss. Can't be arsed to care about silly transfers any more.

ReputationRep:
    oi brehs i swear when future engrund captain JW10 GRIPS CESC next season at the emirates for a harsh tackle on Mesut

i'll be so gassed ill buy the JW 10 KIT ASAP BREHS U MAD

ReputationRep:
    You know what the best thing is about today?WE SIGNED A NEW FITNESS COACHffs a man who can keep our players from Injury is worth much more than Cesc will ever be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    You know what the best thing is about today?WE SIGNED A NEW FITNESS COACHffs a man who can keep our players from Injury is worth much more than Cesc will ever be
    You don't sound too convinced, but you're absolutely right. If your new coach is decent of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    Who cares, loyalty in football is dead. Everyone does it to everyone, no point taking the piss. Can't be arsed to care about silly transfers any more.
    There's **** all Fabregas could've done tbh. Not many teams would pay the asking price, and the team he wants/loves to join rejected the chance to sign him.

It's just funny watching the Arsenal fans weep and blame both their former captain and their board for ****ing things up... and essentially handing Chelsea a team with Costa, Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Fabregas and Matic in the same line-up.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.