Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Interview for History (Ancient and Modern) at Oriel, applied to Brasenose originally, but v happy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhabib3)
    is 60 a good grade for tsa though?
    Definitely not good enough for E&M, last year's cutoff university-wide was 65.6, most colleges take a higher average score than that.

ReputationRep:
    Does Keble only send letters, or emails too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oxfordmist)
    Interview for History (Ancient and Modern) at Oriel, applied to Brasenose originally, but v happy!
    Congrats! When did you receive the email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fedelias)
    Congrats! When did you receive the email?
    Cheers! The email arrived around 15 mins ago...

ReputationRep:
    Hey Merton kids, our college has started sending out interviews; the page has been updated to include some new information. So don't worry guys, we should all be getting a decision between today and next friday (even though that's agonising).

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from St Hugh's?

ReputationRep:
    Received an interview invitation for History at New College at 10 am today

ReputationRep:
    Do you know guys when Christ Church maths and joint schools applicants are going to receive letters/email?

ReputationRep:
    Also, has anybody received an interview for English at any college yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PasserbyA)
    Hey Merton kids, our college has started sending out interviews; the page has been updated to include some new information. So don't worry guys, we should all be getting a decision between today and next friday (even though that's agonising).
    Oh really? At least this.. I will know lock away my phone and every other electronic device with internet access because I need to study (history tomorrow ) instead of checking my email all the time

ReputationRep:
    Got a History and Politics interview at Magdalen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureOxford3)
    Did you get it by post or email?
    Email. Im not sure many colleges send invites by the post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tedsmith)
    CompSci and Philosophy...you?
    Mathematics. How did the MAT go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PasserbyA)
    Definitely not good enough for E&M, last year's cutoff university-wide was 65.6, most colleges take a higher average score than that.
    well did you get your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caffe_sean1)
    It may just lack that sense of authenticity and close discussion ... personally feel...

I am an overseas student and I am definitely going to Oxford - if shortlisted... plus they even said "such an interview is not guaranteed"...
    I was thinking along the same lines - thanks and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard from St Hugh's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tesstickles2727)
    Anyone heard back from St Hugh's?
    No, have applied to do Law, and the only piece of communication I have from them is their confirmation email back in October. What course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all that received an interview - especially my fellow historians-in-waiting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nhabib3)
    well did you get your interview?
    Haven't gotten an email saying anything yet unfortunately.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.