Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by KingStannis)
United.
The door to the bar is on the left. Please use it.
Anon_98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by St. Brynjar)
Any particular reason his choice of sport repulses you?
Yes - like 30 grown men...kicking a ball...for 90 minutes..on a 100m long pitch.

-Just kinda...ew, in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
KingStannis
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mobbsy91)
The door to the bar is on the left. Please use it.
I'm already in the bar mate
TeeEff
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
United.
Better than Liverhampton I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tanqueray91
  • Study Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm already in the bar mate
Exactly - get out!
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by The Financier)
Better than Liverhampton I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not familiar with the name? (I know you're talking about the scousers, i don't recognise the joke).
St. Brynjar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anon_98)
Yes - like 30 grown men...kicking a ball...for 90 minutes..on a 100m long pitch.

-Just kinda...ew, in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Curious. Never met anyone who finds sport disgusting.
St. Brynjar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
United.
Leeds? Newcastle? Oxford? Cambridge? Clutching at straws that I'm not in the same party as....one of them
TeeEff
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm not familiar with the name? (I know you're talking about the scousers, i don't recognise the joke).
They bought out three of our (Southampton fan here) first XI in the last summer transfer window and Rogers seems to have an obsession with us, hence the moniker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
At school I enjoyed the javelin throw, baseball and hockey. Outside of school I loved martial arts and horseback riding. I'd like to get back into martial arts again. And I really enjoy wandering over the hills in my area.

I don't really watch any sports at the moment. I used to watch F1 but drifted away from it. And I used to be a fully paid up Ajax supporter, but have yet to find a UK team to support.
bun
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kittiara)
At school I enjoyed the javelin throw, baseball and hockey. Outside of school I loved martial arts and horseback riding. I'd like to get back into martial arts again. And I really enjoy wandering over the hills in my area.

I don't really watch any sports at the moment. I used to watch F1 but drifted away from it. And I used to be a fully paid up Ajax supporter, but have yet to find a UK team to support.
Support York!! We need all the fans we can get!! Plus it's a lovely family club
TeeEff
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Support a team who don't just buy their success, instead making an effort to grow and develop their own youth. Support a team where the likes of Gareth Bale started off. Support Southampton

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anon_98
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Curious. Never met anyone who finds sport disgusting.
Hm.... Well wooh!- Hello and nice to meet you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
St. Brynjar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Support a team which is errr....hhmnnn....I got nothing. Support Reading, we're sponsored by Waitrose
Kittiara
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bun)
Support York!! We need all the fans we can get!! Plus it's a lovely family club
Support a team who don't just buy their success, instead making an effort to grow and develop their own youth. Support a team where the likes of Gareth Bale started off. Support Southampton

Posted from TSR Mobile
Support a team which is errr....hhmnnn....I got nothing. Support Reading, we're sponsored by Waitrose
Haha thanks, guys! I will have to do some research and find a team I click with. My boyfriend's family isn't any help - there are Liverpool supporters, Man U supporters and Arsenal supporters there.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Leeds? Newcastle? Oxford? Cambridge? Clutching at straws that I'm not in the same party as....one of them
The only United.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha thanks, guys! I will have to do some research and find a team I click with. My boyfriend's family isn't any help - there are Liverpool supporters, Man U supporters and Arsenal supporters there.
United.

We have the history. We built ourselves up to the top from nothing, without money. We survived the Munich air crash, we have world respected traditions. We're the great moderniser of football. We have cracking chants.
Needs2Achieve
Badges: 6
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by adam9317)
How are you.

Its nice to see you here. You will find me here dandering about the bar often!
Im good, how are you? Good we have team UKip
Saracen's Fez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I despise Hamilton, he's a petulant, 30-year-old child. I don't really get the nationalist streak with individual sports - I cheer on Alonso in F1 and Federer in Tennis.
Agreed, I particularly dislike Andy Murray.

It's not a team sport and it's not an international competition. It's very rare for me to cheer on other English teams in the Champions League even, although I do tend to do so in the European rugby.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They bought out three of our (Southampton fan here) first XI in the last summer transfer window and Rogers seems to have an obsession with us, hence the moniker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh yeah, i remember the jokes about that, with the tweets that said "brendon Rodgers transer strategy" and just a picture of a google search "good Southampton players"
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads