Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h333)
    Alhamdulillah for reminders.
    Alhamdulillah

(Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    Jazakallah!!! Thank u fr reminding those verses !! They r really nice !!
    BarakAllahu Feeki x

وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
    And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers. (51:55)

ReputationRep:
    Chapter 49 – The Good Manners

حسن الخلق

"The Messenger of Allãh (s.a.w) said: 'The best of you is the one with the best character and the most concerned about his companions. They are intimate with the people and people are intimate with them and sit on their carpets."

لي بن إبراهيم ، عن أبيه ، عن ابن أبي عمير ، عن حبيب الخثعمي ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه*السلام قال قال رسول الله وآله أفاضلكم أحسنكم أخلاقا الموطئون أكنافا الذين يألفون ويؤلفون وتوطأ رحالهم.

[Kitab Al Kafi - Volume 2 ] [Grading: Hasan Like- Saheeh - Mirat Al Uqul]

Al Quran: "And verily, you (O Muhammad SAW) are on an exalted standard of character."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leukocyte)
    x
    JazakAllah Khayr, may Allah reward you for the reminders.

Where are you getting these from sister?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Alhamdulillah

BarakAllahu Feeki x

وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
    And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers. (51:55)
    Indeed that is true !!
    I wanted to ask a question from everyone who watches this thread !!
    Are dreams that come to u at night true like u know do they have any connection to our reality like Allah is reminding us something or warning us or giving us a message??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tawheed)
    JazakAllah Khayr, may Allah reward you for the reminders.

Where are you getting these from sister?
    BarakAllahu Feek. Ameen.
    Google images.

ReputationRep:
    BarakAllahu Feek. Ameen.
    Google images.
    Ahh thought there was a tumblr account

ReputationRep:
    Really good Dua

Walaykumsalam,
    Just finished a full day work shift on a saturday, But Alhamdullilah , i shouldn't complain, some people struggle themselves to find work.
    How are you faring brother?
    I notice your username / symbol is identical to the youtube channel, are you part of their team by any chance?
    Hah that's good to hear, Alhamdulillah i am doing ok thank you for asking. Haha no, sorry, i just love their videos A LOT so..

(Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    Salams alhamduiallah im fine
    Alhamdulillah That's good to hear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheProphetsPath)
    x
    Love some of the video's on that channel, particularly the one -if i recall correctly- on Prophet Ayyub a.s

ReputationRep:
    Ahh thought there was a tumblr account
    I don't have a tumblr account, I'm not that creative to make such images either lol
    Search in Google images and you get loads of images from different sites.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    "The Messenger of Allãh (s.a.w) said: 'The time will come (soon) for people that a kingdom would not be achieved except by murder and insolence, and wealth would not be obtained except by usurpation and greedy. Also, love would not be attained except by taking out the religion (from one's self) and following carnal desire. So, he who comes to live in that time and endured poverty though he is able to obtain wealth; and endure the enmity (of people) though he is able to attract their love, and endure humility though he is able to achieve dignity, Allãh will grant him the reward of fifty honest persons who truly attested me.'

أبو علي الأشعري ، عن الحسن بن علي الكوفي ، عن العباس بن عامر ، عن العرزمي ، عن أبي عبد الله عليه*السلام قال قال رسول الله صلى*الله*عليه* سيأتي على الناس زمان لا ينال الملك فيه إلا بالقتل والتجبر ولا الغنى إلا بالغصب والبخل ولا المحبة إلا باستخراج الدين واتباع الهوى ـ فمن أدرك ذلك الزمان فصبر على الفقر وهو يقدر
    على الغنى وصبر على البغضة وهو يقدر على المحبة وصبر على الذل وهو يقدر على العز آتاه الله ثواب خمسين صديقا ممن صدق بي.

[Kitab Al Kafi - Volume 2 ] [Grading: Saheeh - Mirat Al Uqul]

Nice reminder!

ReputationRep:
    Harm is not merely caused by the evil people who wish to cause harm.
    Harm is also caused by otherwise good people, who act on incomplete knowledge.
    Because the worst thing is to have certainty and act, when your actions, words, and preconceived ideas are based on incomplete understanding and knowledge

ReputationRep:
    Narrated Al-Ma'rur:

At Ar-Rabadha I met Abu Dhar who was wearing a cloak, and his slave, too, was wearing a similar one. I asked about the reason for it. He replied, "I abused a person by calling his mother with bad names." The Prophet said to me, 'O Abu Dhar! Did you abuse him by calling his mother with bad names You still have some characteristics of ignorance. Your slaves are your brothers and Allah has put them under your command. So whoever has a brother under his command should feed him of what he eats and dress him of what he wears. Do not ask them (slaves) to do things beyond their capacity (power) and if you do so, then help them.' "

حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ وَاصِلٍ الأَحْدَبِ، عَنِ الْمَعْرُورِ، قَالَ لَقِيتُ أَبَا ذَرٍّ بِالرَّبَذَةِ، وَعَلَيْهِ حُلَّةٌ، وَعَلَى غُلاَمِهِ حُلَّةٌ، فَسَأَلْتُهُ عَنْ ذَلِكَ، فَقَالَ إِنِّي سَابَبْتُ رَجُلاً، فَعَيَّرْتُهُ بِأُمِّهِ، فَقَالَ لِيَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ يَا أَبَا ذَرٍّ أَعَيَّرْتَهُ بِأُمِّهِ إِنَّكَ امْرُؤٌ فِيكَ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ، إِخْوَانُكُمْ خَوَلُكُمْ، جَعَلَهُمُ اللَّهُ تَحْتَ أَيْدِيكُمْ، فَمَنْ كَانَ أَخُوهُ تَحْتَ يَدِهِ فَلْيُطْعِمْهُ مِمَّا يَأْكُلُ، وَلْيُلْبِسْهُ مِمَّا يَلْبَسُ، وَلاَ تُكَلِّفُوهُمْ مَا يَغْلِبُهُمْ، فَإِنْ كَلَّفْتُمُوهُمْ فَأَعِينُوهُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 30
    In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 23
    USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 30

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm researching about Xenotransplantation as part of my assignment and a question got me thinking. I'd like to know the Islamic viewpoint to this, I know that pigs are impure but if a patient was in need of a kidney, would it be permissible?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.