Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Glad to hear it!

OK, hopefully you'll manage to get everything you plan to do, done.

Alright, fair enough. Hopefully there won't be any major problems whilst you're away anyway
    Thanks! Yep, I should be able to get most things done that I need to

Okay Also, if you see a certain PBU, please report them (though things should be ok now, I hope).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Thanks! Yep, I should be able to get most things done that I need to

Okay Also, if you see a certain PBU, please report them (though things should be ok now, I hope).

OK, good to hear!

Hmm, have you seen my PM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Ok, sounds good, well have a good weekend spotify Don't let the lack of wifi ruin your day :yy:
    Yep, thanks I will do!
    Email me or PM me if you need me! And I'll reply when I can

It's not the lack of wifi - normally I'm fine. Trouble is when the 3G/4G is weak or nonexistent. Usually EE is pretty rock solid (Three have less 4G, but the same 3G, and Vodafone/O2 are still dire in many places), but sometimes it can be a bit weak. There have been some places where Vodafone/O2 have been stronger than EE/3 (in terms of signal) but not many places.

Of course, by "signal", I mean 3G or 4G - 2G is just inadequate in 2016 as 220kbps (theoretical max. on EDGE) is a joke, and 55kbps (theoretical max. on older GPRS 2G) is even worse. You can't even stream Tunein Radio on GPRS, and EDGE would be pushing your luck as well. You need 3G or 4G.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, thanks I will do!
    Email me or PM me if you need me! And I'll reply when I can

It's not the lack of wifi - normally I'm fine. Trouble is when the 3G/4G is weak or nonexistent. Usually EE is pretty rock solid (Three have less 4G, but the same 3G, and Vodafone/O2 are still dire in many places), but sometimes it can be a bit weak. There have been some places where Vodafone/O2 have been stronger than EE/3 (in terms of signal) but not many places.

Of course, by "signal", I mean 3G or 4G - 2G is just inadequate in 2016 as 220kbps (theoretical max. on EDGE) is a joke, and 55kbps (theoretical max. on older GPRS 2G) is even worse. You can't even stream Tunein Radio on GPRS, and EDGE would be pushing your luck as well. You need 3G or 4G.

ok ah alright, I got u :yy:107,424

ReputationRep:
    Yay :hugs: Glad to hear :yy:
    haha lol who doesn't
    A good nights sleep will cure everything!
    Oh, and I'll need my 10,000mAh powerbank for the weekend.

Also, I've just realized, there's something I am watching on eBay and I might not be able to get to it if I can't get 3G or Wi-fi!

ReputationRep:
    ok ah alright, I got u :yy:107,424
    Awesome!

And btw, as and when you visit TSR over the weekend, can you please make sure that things are running smoothly, pop a few numbers in etc?
    Also, if a certain PBU cos back (you know who I'm on about), report them immediately

ReputationRep:
    OK, good to hear!

Hmm, have you seen my PM?

In regards to your PM, I think I've seen it, as I read pretty much all PM's (and notifications) as soon as I get them - however, it may not be as quickly as that for me to reply to said PM!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    In regards to your PM, I think I've seen it, as I read pretty much all PM's (and notifications) as soon as I get them - however, it may not be as quickly as that for me to reply to said PM!

Ohh fair enough. I only said it in regard to your mention of the PBU situation.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Ohh fair enough. I only said it in regard to your mention of the PBU situation.

Okay, don't worry about it! Yep I just saw it :yep:

Have a good evening, and I'll catch you around tomorrow, if possible! Otherwise, keep up the good work, and don't forget to report any PBUs!

Poll
Do you have exam superstitions?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.