Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Think this is genuinely the worst thing Ive seen in music in years

Then again, 99% of cultural exports from America make me want to be sick tbh
    I will never understand why **** like that is so popular. Absolutely dreadful stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    How to get away with murder looks interesting. Has anyone seen it yet?
    Not very good due to shoddy writing and I don't like the structure. Viola Davis is meh as well (if the main lady was attractive I might have been paying more attention). Not character driven enough

Funny you posted this because I clicked on it recently whilst browsing Youtube due to the sheer amount of views, it's awful.

Nas dropped a new tune over a J Dilla beat and I only realised now

We need a Nas season

ReputationRep:

That girl who sings it is a 2/10 as well.

ReputationRep:
    May=December by mos def is such a tune.

(Original post by sr90)
    Thats a good sign I found most places tended to ask the same questions, so after a few interviews I had several examples I could give for most questions. Simply a case of practice makes perfect. If you're good at that the potential is huge. It's a very demanding job though and you have quite high targets to meet, but then I suppose most jobs that pay a decent wage are the same.

A lot of companies may restrict comission if you're on a probation period, i'd look to clarify that in an interview tbh.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah they do. I just have to do a bit of internal research on the company and the guy pretty much told me the questions I'm going to be asked during the interview which is always a good thing. I just have to make sure I don't **** it up. I have improved my telephone manner. I get uncapped commission, guy told me in the interview. There is a training period but it's still uncapped.

Rewards are mad though, if I hit targets I get to go to watch formula one at Cote D'Azur, 5* resorts, get to dine in a restaurant of my choice too. I'm getting more confident on the phone as well which is a good sign. Tbh since it's clearly demanding you get the money, no way you get a job where you're on 100k in a few years without it being ridiculously demanding. I have to enjoy it I guess.

Supposedly the top guys are easily millionaires too.

ReputationRep:

Repulsive song that glorifies fatties.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else a fan of Taylor Davis? Could listen to her stuff for days, mad talented

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    1 rep for the first man to identify:

ReputationRep:
    Story from last week:

We're in Egg absolutely loving it, throwing shapes. Must be abound 10 pints deep, few whiskey sours, so were absolutely buzzing. Friend of mine introduced me to a South African friend of his, he speaks Afrikaans so for intimidation purposes we agree that I'll speak Dutch and the crew will just chill in the back until we get in.

Get in and do these pills like smarties.

We all knew beef was inevitable, saw these solid girls moving with these absolute *****. Essex Cityboys in their AustinReed suits thinking their £30k salary was the big *******s. My 'mate' barks in the strongest South African accent that you have ever heard that this girl was bored and that it has his dance.Literally the guy had interrupted a long term boyfriend/girlfriend

''jaaaaa naaawww prrroooobleeem meeeen, thoooooought he waaaaas gaaaaaay anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaay''

Starts spitting Afrikaans at me, literally trying to work out why this guy is trying to steal another bloke's girl on the dance floor. He's had a bit too much, he starts punching her mates and I'm the tallest geezer in the area and we both seem to be South African best buddies.

These 6'6 black bouncers drag him, and me of course, to the side of the club.

''Where are you from?''

Me[not South Africa, say youre Dutch mate...please]

''jaaaaaa foooking sooooooth afriiiiicaaaaaan maaate and wot vil u do abooot it''

I am trying to speak in my most London accent

''dont watch this man, yer speak Dutch but I'm not South African fella''

pills must kicked in for this **** :

''nah meeee aaaaaand thissssss guuuuuuuy haaaaaave a ferm beeeeeck home''

I starting stirpping to show I didnt look like this:

Literally 2 6'7 black had what they thought were two afrikaaner rudeboys, on a back street of Kings crosss. I said my prayers. Knew it was it, all I could here was this Saaf **** ''caaam on deeeen you ****''

Closed my eyes for the kicking and then I heard ''Go home bruv''

Literally just legged it back home to Camden and watched Bergkamp videos until I feel asleep.

ReputationRep:

What a collectively fugly (**** ugly) boyband. What a bunch of gimps.

ReputationRep:
    In terms of action film, i reckon 'Crank' from 2006 was the most entertaining film Ive seen

Seen better films of course , but this one didnt take itself too seriosuly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)

What a collectively fugly (**** ugly) boyband. What a bunch of gimps.
    fella second from the left has genuinely model looks, cheekbone game is off the scale mate

guy on the far right needs to lose about 20kg and put on 10kg muscle but there is potential.

Rest are poverty imo

if youre in a boyband with a double chin then time to go home

ReputationRep:
    Shout out to that kebab shop across the road from Koko !

Meat always seems to be fresh
    Offers you spices to see exactly how spicy you like it, kebab is always just as spicy
    Salad is on point
    Wraps it up absolutely perfectly, can eat it in your hand with no drama
    Arsenal fan
    £6.90

What a kebab it is !

ReputationRep:
    May try if I'm around ends. I love kebabs.

ReputationRep:
    fella second from the left has genuinely model looks, cheekbone game is off the scale mate

guy on the far right needs to lose about 20kg and put on 10kg muscle but there is potential.

Rest are poverty imo

if youre in a boyband with a double chin then time to go home
    Second from left is just a niche model. Seems alternative (AllSaints or some **** like that)... so basically very out of place in terms of that band. As a collective they just look odd. Guy on the far right looks like he would be due a obesity transformation very easily, he looks like he can put the fat on at any moment.

ReputationRep:
    As an added side note, why the **** do freshers girls seem to be getting fatter and fatter every year? When I was at uni, majority of my female classmates were fatties, it seems to have got even worse. Depressing tbh.

edit: I blame fat ****s like Meghan Trainor saying it's ok to be fat. It is not ok to be fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    Second from left is just a niche model. Seems alternative (AllSaints or some **** like that)... so basically very out of place in terms of that band. As a collective they just look odd. Guy on the far right looks like he would be due a obesity transformation very easily, he looks like he can put the fat on at any moment.
    not going to pretend, I am a 6/10 face guy(nice body and brain tho!). Mate of mine descibed my face as the kind of one you want to look right and see on D-Day but not in Mayfair. so not going to call these guys out who are or wlll be having more sex than either of us tbh

ReputationRep:
    In terms of the UK, I reckon these guys made the best video

Sick tune as well

ReputationRep:

Sick tune as well
    ****, just spotted Straight Up G popping his jalebi on the background. Tokennnn.

ReputationRep:

Sick tune as well
    Na.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Rewards are mad though, if I hit targets I get to go to watch formula one at Cote D'Azur, 5* resorts, get to dine in a restaurant of my choice too. I'm getting more confident on the phone as well which is a good sign. Tbh since it's clearly demanding you get the money, no way you get a job where you're on 100k in a few years without it being ridiculously demanding. I have to enjoy it I guess.
    You got a job now Jam?

Civil Service Fast Stream. There go my government dreams. Fell at the first hurdle. The Maths was just so hard, I knew about three questions...didn't know how to work out the others. Really really can't do Maths, my skills are in other areas. I'm devastated, that was my top choice grad scheme. Going to be a crushing day.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.